N/A
✟150,344.00
Country
Czech Republic
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
New study published in the journal Nature have shown that in some cases mRNA vaccines can lead to the formation of unwanted proteins. The scientists, however, reassure that no connection with side or negative effects has yet appeared, but during the development of future vaccines, it would be appropriate to correct this error.

Last edited:

Jay Freeman

Nov 18, 2023
Anywhere USA
✟3,672.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
  1. Goto The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) Request
  2. Click "I agree" at bottom
  3. Click VAERS Data search, under "Optional Measures" click "Adverse Event Description"
  4. Under 1. Organize Tabel Layout, click the "Symptoms" pull down menu and click "VAERS ID"
  5. Under 3. Select Vaccine Characteristics, click + Covid 19 in the "Vaccine Products" menu
  6. Under 4. Select Location, select "All locations"
  7. Under 5. Select other event characteristics, select "Death"
  8. Goto bottom and click "Send"
  9. All Covid vaccine death events should appear with descriptions

Attachments

• Covid vax is killing people.png
    Covid vax is killing people.png
    189.2 KB · Views: 8
  • Informative
Reactions: mourningdove~
Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟824,256.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
New study published in the journal Nature have shown that in some cases mRNA vaccines can lead to the formation of unwanted proteins. The scientists, however, reassure that no connection with side or negative effects has yet appeared, but during the development of future vaccines, it would be appropriate to correct this error.

It's early days yet with this technology. But it helped end the covid pandemic which was killing millions so the impact is more positive than negative. The real message here is that we need to give time to study vaccine impacts when that time is available. The production of an extra unwanted protein or two is less likely to be fatal than a proven killer virus is the bottom line here.

• Agree
Reactions: wing2000
Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,822.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
  1. Goto The Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) Request
  2. Click "I agree" at bottom
  3. Click VAERS Data search, under "Optional Measures" click "Adverse Event Description"
  4. Under 1. Organize Tabel Layout, click the "Symptoms" pull down menu and click "VAERS ID"
  5. Under 3. Select Vaccine Characteristics, click + Covid 19 in the "Vaccine Products" menu
  6. Under 4. Select Location, select "All locations"
  7. Under 5. Select other event characteristics, select "Death"
  8. Goto bottom and click "Send"
  9. All Covid vaccine death events should appear with descriptions
Or read the information posted in the disclaimer and realise that steps 3 to 9 are useless.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟493,822.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

Tuur

Oct 12, 2022
Southeast
✟48,344.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But it helped end the covid pandemic
Helped save lives, yes. Helped end the COVID-19 pandemic, no. Those of us us received the vaccine could still pass along the virus. In some demographics (like mine), there was a marked decrease in COVID-19 deaths among the vaccinated, so without the vaccine deaths would have been higher, but the pandemic would have lasted just as long.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟300,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private

That's one of the looniest sites I've seen linked here ever. (And I've been to the electric universe sites.) The author (in a separate post) things people going to football games are protesting the things in society he doesn't like. (When most likely, the just want to watch football, whatever their political leanings are.) I wouldn't trust that guy to tell me it was raining on me.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

Apr 14, 2007
✟493,822.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
That's one of the looniest sites I've seen linked here ever. (And I've been to the electric universe sites.) The author (in a separate post) things people going to football games are protesting the things in society he doesn't like. (When most likely, the just want to watch football, whatever their political leanings are.) I wouldn't trust that guy to tell me it was raining on me.
I'm amazed that it has a sedated color scheme. I'd expect at least five neon colors, bold all caps text and blinking signatures and banners all over the place.

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,111.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
"Useless" for those who are not interested in the truth maybe.
The truth now usually involves what we want to believe. I would have to disagree about Covids nonexistence. I didn't take the vaccine and I got sick from the virus. After the initial sickness of temperature, coughing flem, and body aches I noticed being weak and tired longer with COVID than the flu. There was something different with this man-made virus. Peace

Upvote 0

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟824,256.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Helped save lives, yes. Helped end the COVID-19 pandemic, no. Those of us us received the vaccine could still pass along the virus. In some demographics (like mine), there was a marked decrease in COVID-19 deaths among the vaccinated, so without the vaccine deaths would have been higher, but the pandemic would have lasted just as long.

I caught COVID after being vaccinated and my body fought it off. I believe the extra training provided by the vaccine to my immune system was important to the ease with which it did that. That really is the whole point of a vaccine.

The statistics are clear vaccination seriously reduced the number of serious cases and deaths and ended the major risk that COVID-19 presented to those who took the vaccine. The pandemic has not been a major threat to the vaccinated since that time. A great many unvaccinated died of it after the vaccines were available to them though and even though the latest strains are less potent these continue to die of it.

Upvote 0

johansen

Sep 13, 2023
silverdale
✟6,282.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
A great many unvaccinated died of it after the vaccines were available to them though and even though the latest strains are less potent these continue to die of it.
friend of mine knew of 6 people who died of covid in the early years, all unvaccinated.

no one i know or he knows, who was vaccinated, died of covid yet.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟824,256.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0