Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
So I watched the first episode of Stranger Things. :sorry: idkkk... It's just not my cup of tea..
It does start out kind of slow but it's a little better then some of the other supernatural spoofs out there.

Upvote 0

LadyOfMystery

Heart of Gold
Mar 25, 2007
North Carolina
✟279,393.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
That may be so, but honestly that genre isn't my cup of tea. :sorry: I just thought I'd give it a whirl to see what I thought. But I'm not really a big fan of supernatural or alien stuff.

I just got sucked into the peer pressure of it all! :p

Upvote 0

kittysbecute

Pokémon Master
Jun 3, 2007
Somewhere over the rainbow, where skies are blue
Visit site
✟159,749.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
So I watched the first episode of Stranger Things. :sorry: idkkk... It's just not my cup of tea..
Not typically my sort of thing either. However I did watch the whole first season. I think the characters were interesting. It wasn't as scary as I thought it would be, but still I'm not a fan of horror genre. I started watching the second season, but turned it off. I may never actually watch it all.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Not watching anything at the moment.. honestly fatigued from binge watching a few shows..

Tried to finish Sons Of Anarchy.. but just couldn't do it.. most of the characters are immoral people (I can't find much redeemable about them..) and I don't feel like rooting for them or anything.. and of course for most scripted shows.. that's all you can really do for the main characters.

Then again... I did enjoy Breaking Bad and Walter White.. lol.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I've been watching This is Us on account of my girlfriend insisting I HAD to see it. I had expected to not like it at all, on account of how I'm not into shows where they're all crying all the time. It's a lot better than I thought it'd be.

There's not too much else I'm watching now. I used to like The Walking Dead but then it really went downhill.

I don't have HBO anymore. Does anybody know if there's anything good on there right now I'm missing out on?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Not watching anything at the moment.. honestly fatigued from binge watching a few shows..

Tried to finish Sons Of Anarchy.. but just couldn't do it.. most of the characters are immoral people (I can't find much redeemable about them..) and I don't feel like rooting for them or anything.. and of course for most scripted shows.. that's all you can really do for the main characters.

Then again... I did enjoy Breaking Bad and Walter White.. lol.

I liked Sons of Anarchy at first but yeah the characters are mostly all immoral. I liked the doctor lady OK. She was more decent. Then there was that 1 fellow who's wife was killed by that lady cop. He wasn't so bad. I can't remember the names of any of them. The mom on the show was a nutcase. Terrific actress, awful character. I saw the finale after having missed out on most of the seasons. Hated the way it ended. Thought they did an awful job with that. Cowardly for the character.

Upvote 0

Miss Spaulding

Virtus semper viridis
Jan 6, 2005
The Tropics
✟109,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Still watching Walking Dead because it's my favorite. Last night's episode was really good.

Besides that, I just started Magicians (SyFy show). It's actually quite good, I'm enjoying it. And in a few days Sneaky Pete season 2 will premier on Amazon. Loved that show. :D

Upvote 0
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Last movie I remember watching was The Road.

I had read the novel by Cormac Mccarthy years ago before they adapted it to film. I remember the only reason I read it was for its apocalyptic elements. But as for the movie, I thought it was pretty slow moving and awfully depressing.

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I liked Sons of Anarchy at first but yeah the characters are mostly all immoral. I liked the doctor lady OK. She was more decent. Then there was that 1 fellow who's wife was killed by that lady cop. He wasn't so bad. I can't remember the names of any of them. The mom on the show was a nutcase. Terrific actress, awful character. I saw the finale after having missed out on most of the seasons. Hated the way it ended. Thought they did an awful job with that. Cowardly for the character.

Maybe.. I really lost interest in the show when that she beat up her supervisor because she didn't want to get into trouble for violated hospital protocol. Seems like her sole purpose is to be an innocent character that goes bad.

Also even most of the cops and people trying to take the gang down end up liking them and being their friends.. it's just infuriating.. lol..

Not sure how the show ends.. but it would be satisfying if some of the people they hurt or terrorized gunned them all down in their club during the last episode.. lol.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Maybe.. I really lost interest in the show when that she beat up her supervisor because she didn't want to get into trouble for violated hospital protocol. Seems like her sole purpose is to be an innocent character that goes bad.

Also even most of the cops and people trying to take the gang down end up liking them and being their friends.. it's just infuriating.. lol..

Not sure how the show ends.. but it would be satisfying if some of the people they hurt or terrorized gunned them all down in their club during the last episode.. lol.

I didn't see her beat up her supervisor. I missed a couple of the seasons in between the 1st & the last.

The end wasn't satisfying at all.

Upvote 0