Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Watching season two of Spartacus. Pretty cheesy.. but it's kept my interest thus far. Although I wish it wasn't so graphic at times. Maybe I'm just getting older.. but I don't really care for that kind of stuff anymore.

Have to say the finale was quite sad. Not really any spoilers for those who know history.. but he didn't make it.. lol.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've always been a fan of Conan O'Brien. Had the chance to be somewhere where there was cable last night, but missed his show as it was going off. Going to YouTube clips from TBS and catch up a little bit. The guy is hilarious.

• Agree
Reactions: Miles
Upvote 0

Miles

Student of Life
Mar 6, 2005
USA
✟382,325.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I've always been a fan of Conan O'Brien. Had the chance to be somewhere where there was cable last night, but missed his show as it was going off. Going to YouTube clips from TBS and catch up a little bit. The guy is hilarious.
Conan was my favorite late night TV host back in the day, before he moved to cable. Even now, I don't have cable. Just a streaming service or two.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Feb 2, 2016
Chattanooga, TN USA
Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Started 'The Usual Suspects', but got sidetracked on to something else. Not sure if I will get back to it or not. Great movie, nevertheless.
Finished it. One of the best plot twists to a film ever.

Upvote 0