[MOVED] COVID-19 vaccine: “They’ve killed God; I can’t feel God anymore – my Soul is dead”

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
I got headphones. Link any video and give time stamp when Gates says the idea is to reduce human population.

He hasn’t of course. Don’t you think someone would have actually made a bigger deal out of it ?
"He hasn't of course"!
You really shouldn't make random guesses like that just because it matches your feelings about stuff.
The reason that someone hasn't made a bigger deal about Bill Gates's perverted thinking is because the Gates controls huge portions of the mainstream media and it just doesn't see the light of day

Weeks back I posted a comment here about Bill Gates, and was immediately attacked with pronouncements of "Fake News" with appropriate links to a fact checking website. I clicked the link, and yes it denounced my thinking as fake news.
On a whim, I then checked who funded the fact checking website, only to find that Bill Gates was a major funding source.
I checked other fact checking websites with the same results.

Anyway, back to your request.
New Video : Bill Gates : “Reduce World Population With New Vaccines” | Real Climate Science
It's less than 3mins, so I'm not going to time stamp it for you.
There are other videos out there also.

But Gates's ideology is hardly surprising when you consider his father, Bill Gates senior who was a well known eugenicist and heavily involved with Planned Parenthood whose starting premise under Margaret Sangar was to get rid of black people by abortion.
BILL GATES AND EUGENICS: THE WORLD NEEDS FEWER PEOPLE – TRICENTENNIAL.US

These global elitists were and are truly vile and very very racist, but given how they control the media, they can keep it well hidden.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
I am aware that science can alter a persons DNA using "Crispr" and others.
They use it in experimental treatment of genetic diseases and disorders and are making progress.

I believe that they will implement them into the public in the near future. It's inevitable as it is so hard to create a vaccine but using this technology, the possibilities are much greater.

As for the whole "killed my soul" thing... Pfffffttttt Donkey cookies....

God said that He would let know man snatch you from His hand..

John 10:28-30

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

Even the mark of the beast will require two things to have any effect on the persons salvation..

1/ you must take the mark
2/ you must worship the beast.
The statement of "They've killed God, I can't feel God, my soul is dead" are all entirely subjective, but must not be dismissed in the slightest.

All good men operate from a basis of conscience, which in my understanding is our human spirit. It is not human intellect that discerns God but our consciences/spirit, and that doesn't just mean Christians.

Scripture also talks about Christians whose consciences have been seared with a hot iron. This indicates that there are times when we succumb to such spiritual damage that we can no longer discern any spiritual connection. But that doesn't mean we are lost, it just means our relationship is corrupted.
There are many threads on the forum discussing such points.
There is no way that people are going to be tricked into some DNA altering injection.
Except all those volunteers who've already done it.
.. and be rendered un saveable....
Agreed.
Am I leery of vaccines.. somewhat...

Leery of COVID19 vaccines.. made in rapid time with no proper testing... Absolutely... The first ones already caused spinal inflammations..

How long have they been attempting to create a vaccine for the common cold, which is a corona virus by the way......???????

Yep.... years..

So.. am I going to take an injection of a cocktail that they created in 6 months to a year?

Nope.
Wise man.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Except all those volunteers who've already done it.

I should have explained better that those who are Christian and saved.. will not be tricked or snatched from Gods hand.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Monksailor

Adopted child of God.
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2017
Port town on west (tan sands) shore line of MI
Visit site
✟187,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

sesquiterpene

Sep 14, 2018
USA
✟160,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Private
"He hasn't of course"!
But Gates's ideology is hardly surprising when you consider his father, Bill Gates senior who was a well known eugenicist and heavily involved with Planned Parenthood whose starting premise under Margaret Sangar was to get rid of black people by abortion.
BILL GATES AND EUGENICS: THE WORLD NEEDS FEWER PEOPLE – TRICENTENNIAL.US
These global elitists were and are truly vile and very very racist, but given how they control the media, they can keep it well hidden.
Here are some of Gates actual words:
hat was the main thing we did because I thought population growth in poor countries is the biggest problem they face. You’ve got to help mothers who want to limit family size have the tools and education to do that. That’s the only thing that really counts. Well then I came across articles that showed that the key thing you can do to reduce population growth is actually improve health. And that sounds paradoxical. You think, ‘OK, better health means more kids not less kids.
Bill Gates Clarifies The Issue Of Overpopulation - Look to the Stars
So he is trying to reduce population by ensuring more kids live than die, and increasing health, education and hygiene throughout the population in third world countries. Somehow this gets twisted into "he's killing children with vaccines" by the conspiracy theorists. I think some conspiracy theories are vile and evil, and this is one of them.

Upvote 0

MCasey1100

Sep 24, 2020
El Reno
✟8,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Freethinker
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Monksailor

Adopted child of God.
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2017
Port town on west (tan sands) shore line of MI
Visit site
✟187,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I was joking.
It appropriate to let everyone know that by using "LOL" especially if one is referring to the leader of a country.

Upvote 0

Nithavela

our world is happy and mundane
Apr 14, 2007
Comb. Pizza Hut and Taco Bell/Jamaica Avenue.
✟493,820.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
It appropriate to let everyone know that by using "LOL" especially if one is referring to the leader of a country.
I'll clearly mark my future jokes with "LOL", just for you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟961,695.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

CanoeSister

Sep 23, 2020
Cornville
✟8,778.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
"Anyone who takes the Mark of the Beast goes to hell;" You left out the 1st part. Well the beast HAS to come to life then tells the world to worship it or DIE. <---that has to happen first. NO WHERE in the word of God does ANYONE already have the mark before this.

Hmm but look at it this way:

"He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.

He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

So it says he has them killed, yes, but how? It says that they will not be able to buy or sell.

If the first step was direct execution, then since dead people can't buy or sell it would be a given and not worth mentioning (dead people also cannot swim or go online).

It seems that the first mention of death which will happen is starving believers to death by disallowing them from having income (whether through jobs or through government assistance) and disallowing them from purchasing.

So it does make sense to view with suspicion anything which will *leave a mark* (like the microdots in the vaccine), will be required for buying and selling (like the masks - you can't work or enter a store without it; they can do the same protocol with the vax), and will be implemented *worldwide.*

We should view it with suspicion.

If it's not THE mark, it's at least a warm-up. A trial run. To get people used to the idea.
The vaccine may include (they have published this) some hydrogel, which is nanotech and can connect to the internet, from inside you.

Does God want us to put that inside His Temple, our body? Or would that be an Abomination of Desolation?

Or what if the vaccine is one of the RNA vaccines that changes your DNA? God gave you your DNA when He made you in His image. Would you voluntarily give up being an image-bearer and become a Genetically-Modified-Organism?

These are things to think about.

Even if it's not the mark itself, wild horses could not drag me to take that vaccine.

Now, if they then want the next step for everyone with that Hydrogel to use electronic currency (and yes, the push for fully digital currency is a thing right now), then it will be easy to see how an unmarked person would be unable to buy and sell anymore - credit cards and cash will be things of the past.

Reactions: Arbown
Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
It's less than 3mins, so I'm not going to time stamp it for you.

Well he did bunch it up with other stuff like healthcare but sure technically he said it.

So he is trying to reduce population by ensuring more kids live than die, and increasing health, education and hygiene throughout the population in third world countries. Somehow this gets twisted into "he's killing children with vaccines" by the conspiracy theorists. I think some conspiracy theories are vile and evil, and this is one of them.

Upvote 0

Mary Queen of Scots

Sep 25, 2020
Reno
✟7,732.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am a former high-school biology teacher married to a professor with a PhD in cellular and molecular physiology. My husband has conducted research using PCR in two of the top labs in the world. If anyone thinks this type of "spiritual manipulation" is not possible with a biological vaccine, simply research FUNVAX, the vax dedicated to removing religious fundamentalism and/or religious experience. Take 4 mins to hear about FUNVAX directly from the researchers here:
-- and this was over 15 years ago. Imagine what they've come up with since then?? Also, they admitted to using a respiratory virus to spread the FUNVAX....of course he mentions flu or rhinovirus, but we know coronaviruses are the kings of highly-contagious, low-virulence respiratory illnesses. It's so blatantly transparent, you'd have to be in full-fledged denial to not see the events of 2020 as a widely planned, step-by-step attack (look up "event 201," held conveniently in Oct 2019) meant to instigate full-scale destruction of the USA (economic, cultural, and political) so as to ultimately result in the implementation of a global government. The rich and powerful families who hope to centralize and concentrate their power into a global governance (and global currency) know that once the USA falls in line, the other countries will as well. It just has to get bad enough in the USA for us to beg for international leadership to "step in" and take over. Once that's done, they will vax the world to damage the genes that facilitate our ability to connect with our higher power, we will become more docile and they will begin the depopulation agenda. Christians and patriots are the only groups standing in the way of the powerful globalists who desperately want to fulfill this agenda within this generation. If they can't do it this time through this dry run/hail mary pandemic, they will do it directly through the next respiratory pandemic which will indeed contain this FUNVAX.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

MCasey1100

Sep 24, 2020
El Reno
✟8,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Freethinker
Marital Status
Private

"He was granted power to give breath to the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak and cause as many as would not worship the image of the beast to be killed.

He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name."

So it says he has them killed, yes, but how? It says that they will not be able to buy or sell.

If the first step was direct execution, then since dead people can't buy or sell it would be a given and not worth mentioning (dead people also cannot swim or go online).

It seems that the first mention of death which will happen is starving believers to death by disallowing them from having income (whether through jobs or through government assistance) and disallowing them from purchasing.

So it does make sense to view with suspicion anything which will *leave a mark* (like the microdots in the vaccine), will be required for buying and selling (like the masks - you can't work or enter a store without it; they can do the same protocol with the vax), and will be implemented *worldwide.*

If it's not THE mark, it's at least a warm-up. A trial run. To get people used to the idea.
The vaccine may include (they have published this) some hydrogel, which is nanotech and can connect to the internet, from inside you.

Does God want us to put that inside His Temple, our body? Or would that be an Abomination of Desolation?

Or what if the vaccine is one of the RNA vaccines that changes your DNA? God gave you your DNA when He made you in His image. Would you voluntarily give up being an image-bearer and become a Genetically-Modified-Organism?

Even if it's not the mark itself, wild horses could not drag me to take that vaccine.

Now, if they then want the next step for everyone with that Hydrogel to use electronic currency (and yes, the push for fully digital currency is a thing right now), then it will be easy to see how an unmarked person would be unable to buy and sell anymore - credit cards and cash will be things of the past.

Upvote 0

Mary Queen of Scots

Sep 25, 2020
Reno
✟7,732.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They will debunk the FUNVAX video as a hoax...but I suggest you do your own research. And the sad thing is the vax is not the mark of the beast...it's just an evil plan to dull us and make sure the mark is easily accepted...

Still not sure what the mark of the beast will be? It's an implanted cryptocurrency chip that was developed by Microsoft and patented 6 months ago, exactly when Bill Gates retired after decades of board leadership (how convenient). Its patent publication number is WO/2020/666...there is no conspiracy here. This is a legitimate patent with WIPO. This will be how they administer and utilize the one-world-digital-currency that is soon on its way. Read all about how it will work, and how it will read your body/physiological signals to make sure you completed certain work-tasks before releasing the currency to you. WO2020060606 CRYPTOCURRENCY SYSTEM USING BODY ACTIVITY DATA Best of luck in the coming tribulation.

Upvote 0

MCasey1100

Sep 24, 2020
El Reno
✟8,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Freethinker
Marital Status
Private
CanoeSister, First, I'm new to posting and I think I may have posted a quote twice and by accident. I couldn’t find a way to delete it. I haven't found my way around this site yet.

Second, "Thank you" for your post; I think you have some unusual insight. I am going to further research some of your points.

If the vaccine changes our DNA; we will be hybrids; much like the hybrid children in the time of Noah when, "There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them,” Genesis 6:4.

I think Noah and his children had the only pure blood line; the only uncontaminated DNA. “These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations” Genesis 6:9.

And, in this same chapter, “…. the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.” And contaminated human DNA.

Preachers are misleading when they plead, “get into the ark; don’t let the door close on you” and state that Noah preached for years attempting to “save” people from the destruction of the flood. Noah didn’t preach and God had no intention of saving anyone except Noah and his family. (“By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.” Hebrews 11:7 “And spared not the old world, but saved Noah the eighth person, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood upon the world of the ungodly;” 2 Peter 2:5)

Today with Transhumanism on its way, we may have the "iron mixed with clay". Machine mixed with flesh. Electronics mixed with humans (with real-time downloads and uploads).

For those who choose Transhumanism, their DNA is changed and it's over. Their mind is no longer under their own control. (They have taken the “blue pill”.) There is no salvation; there is no remission of sin because there is no awareness of sin; there is no ‘will' to surrender and choose Christ.

It was the same with the people in Noah’s time….not one thought capable of even seeking salvation...“...every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.” Genesis 6:5.

btw....not to sound hysterical....but it's interesting that the ‘fang-inspired’ needles used to administer the vaccine and "tattoo" are "snake" fang–inspired. (Serpent/Garden of Eden).
Snake fang–inspired stamping patch for transdermal delivery of liquid formulations
Fig. 1 Design of the snake fang–inspired stamping patch.

(A) Illustrations of the venom delivery system of the rear-fanged snake. Venom from the Duvernoy’s gland runs along the grooved fang and rapidly flows, under capillary action, into the tissue of the prey. (B) Photograph of the snake fang–inspired MN array. The inset shows a scanning electron microscopy image of the MG-MN, which has two distinct parts: a nongrooved tip and a grooved wing. After the nongrooved tip pierces the skin, the grooved wing forms a conduit with the wall of the incised skin.

Also, have you researched 3rd stand DNA; Transhumanism; 4th Industrial Revolution and too much to begin listing.

All this sounds crazy to those who do not have an advanced degree in 21st Century “Conspiracy Theory”; but, this will not be the last time you see these terms. A few months ago, who could have imagined the global changes we are experiencing today?

Upvote 0

MCasey1100

Sep 24, 2020
El Reno
✟8,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Freethinker
Marital Status
Private
Mary Queen of Scots, I believe you. I saw this video over 11 years ago. If you have ever been in this type of meeting, there's something that rings very true about it. At the time, what caught my attention was how it was to be released...via
aerosol spray (@ 3:15) aka chemtrails (I know there's no such thing). Thank you for the info.

Upvote 0