Most Transparent Administration Ever to be Replaced by an Actually Transparent Administration

CitizenD

Jul 19, 2017
San Francisco
✟100,555.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Remember when Trump said that "there has never been ever before, an administration that has been so open and transparent."

Well, here's a good look at what transparency actually looks like, from Biden, who released his recent medical incident (broken foot) in detail.

Ok....
I have to laugh at this.

He is anything but transparent.

He absolutely refuses to answer basic questions on such topics like

What is he going to do different than Trump did for handling the Coronavirus?

How about Supreme Court packing?

Is he going to promote Marxism like BLM does?

All of these questions get angry stares and silence. No answers whatsoever.

I don't care if he needs a foot amputation...I do want to know the answers to these questions though.

Upvote 0

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Harris and Biden.. wow they do not talk at all.. no one knows whats going on. I watched where a reporter asked him about whats going on with Covid-19 and Biden said "why do you guys always shout". That was his answer.

If you want to know what it MIGHT look like if he wins.. go back under Obama because thats where he will take us. Look whos on his team.. there all from the past. Praise GOD this is not over yet.

Upvote 0

CitizenD

Jul 19, 2017
San Francisco
✟100,555.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Ok....
I have to laugh at this.

I don't care if he needs a foot amputation...I do want to know the answers to these questions though.

You can lead a Republican to water but you can't make him drink anything other than Fox News propaganda. Biden has repeatedly laid out his pandemic plans. If you don't know what it is, it is time for you to turn off Fox News and OANN:

https://www.usnews.com/news/electio...d-joe-biden-stand-on-the-coronavirus-pandemic

Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You can lead a Republican to water but you can't make him drink anything other than Fox News propaganda. Biden has repeatedly laid out his pandemic plans. If you don't know what it is, it is time for you to turn off Fox News and OANN:

https://www.usnews.com/news/electio...d-joe-biden-stand-on-the-coronavirus-pandemic

More testing centers was all I seen.

Ok...it takes a week now to get results back after waiting in line all day.
More locations might be nice...but it's not going to fix anything. Those machines that do the actual tests and the people who operate them don't grow on trees. How's he going to increase these things....both are difficult to come by.

Upvote 0

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
More testing centers was all I seen.

Ok...it takes a week now to get results back after waiting in line all day.
More locations might be nice...but it's not going to fix anything. Those machines that do the actual tests and the people who operate them don't grow on trees. How's he going to increase these things....both are difficult to come by.
Yeah, where are we going to find people who want work building and transporting machines and administering tests? Hmmm...

Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, where are we going to find people who want work building and transporting machines and administering tests? Hmmm...
These are highly complicated machines to build and operate. More so than any gas chromatagraph machine thought about being....

And operators require years of education and experience to operate them.

Then there's the exhausting cleaning and sterilizing the machine between batches.

Which is why the machines only can produce so many tests per day. They aren't cheap or easy to come by.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I’ll be happy with him just wearing a mask and not crowding people for the sake of his vanity. That alone would be a huge improvement over Trump’s leadership throughout the pandemic.

Didn’t he say to wait until after the election? Maybe if a certain someone would accept the results we could move closer to having that answered finally.

When has he ever even hinted that he would?

They are pretty silly questions if you ask me. A bit like the reporter that asked Trump if he’ll be leaving the White House if he loses. Biden at least doesn’t seem to lash out like a five year old when asked such a dumb question.

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟908,558.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
These are highly complicated machines to build and operate. More so than any gas chromatagraph machine thought about being....

Then there's the exhausting cleaning and sterilizing the machine between batches.

Which is why the machines only can produce so many tests per day. They aren't cheap or easy to come by.

Years? Exactly how complicated is this machine?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sparagmos

Oct 19, 2018
Portland, Oregon
✟278,062.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

So how did South Korea and other countries do it? In war times we also rapidly trained and mobilized people to build things and do work they hadn’t done before. We are an incredibly rich country and of course we can afford to do widespread testing.

Upvote 0

Aryeh Jay

Gone and hopefully forgotten.
Site Supporter
Jul 19, 2012
MI - Michigan
✟520,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Judaism
Marital Status
Married
So how did South Korea and other countries do it? In war times we also rapidly trained and mobilized people to build things and do work they hadn’t done before. We are an incredibly rich country and of course we can afford to do widespread testing.

Testing creates cases, why do you want people to get Covid-19?

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,853.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I distinctly remember a public official assuring us months ago that anyone who needs a COVID test can get one. Of course, this is the same public official who told us it was only 15 cases and soon it would be down to zero. Last I checked we had crossed 13 million cases.

An administration so transparent it may as well be nonexistent.

Reactions: Sparagmos
Upvote 0

pescador

Wise old man
Site Supporter
Nov 29, 2011
✟498,844.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Ok....
I have to laugh at this.

He is far, far, far more transparent than trump.
He will treat COVID-19 for the terrible plague that it is, and will trust science to come up with a vaccine that is more effective than bleach.
He may add justices to the Supreme Court to counter the flagrant disregard of the process engineered by trump and mcconnell.
BLM is not Marxist. (Do you even know what Marxism is? Do you know what bigotry is?)

"All of these questions get angry stares and silence" with good reason. They are provocations, not based on the facts. Would you prefer that people laugh at you and/or yell at you?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,148,608.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
On the Supreme Court, I'd guess he really hasn't made up his mind. First, if Republicans control the Senate, the issue isn't worth worrying about. Second, there's a reasonable chance the new Supreme Court's decisions won't constitute the kind of emergency that would justify it.

What might be an emergency? Cancelling the ACA. Overturning gay marriage. It doesn't seem likely that the Supreme Court will do either of these two things. Is letting a baker not make a cake worth packing the court? I don't think so, and I'd bet Biden doesn't either. Other Democrats may feel differently.

Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
BLM is not Marxist. (Do you even know what Marxism is? Do you know what bigotry is?)
They promote it...
I found out from their website. I didn't hear it from someone else. Then someone else did an interview with their leadership and they reiterated it... saying that it is true.

I then went on Wikipedia to look at the founders of the anti racism stuff that they promoted from the guy who originated the ideas and ideals...and yes, he said exactly the same things. That he believed in Marxism as well.

So...
BLM is a Marxist organization that promotes Marxist ideals.

What do you want?
I'm not saying anything that they deny or even hide. They actively support Marxism.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,024.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
They promote it...
I found out from their website. I didn't hear it from someone else. Then someone else did an interview with their leadership and they reiterated it... saying that it is true.

I then went on Wikipedia to look at the founders of the anti racism stuff that they promoted from the guy who originated the ideas and ideals...and yes, he said exactly the same things. That he believed in Marxism as well.

So...
BLM is a Marxist organization that promotes Marxist ideals.

What do you want?
I'm not saying anything that they deny or even hide. They actively support Marxism.
A425098F-999D-4060-8948-7CF164050CE8.png

Upvote 0

MIDutch

Apr 3, 2020
Detroit
✟75,674.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
I wonder if he is going to come clean about money laundering and his son Hunter...
Wait, wait, wait.

Isn't that what all of the Republicans have been yelling about for the past 6 months or so?

Wasn't Rudy supposed to have a YUGE reveal about this stuff a month or so ago?

What happened to all of the investigations the Republicans were supposedly working on.

[hint: if it was illegal money laundering you wouldn't expect the guilty party to be transparent about it, now would you?]

If I recall correctly, there were a number of Republicans (even some here on Christian Forums) who were claiming that Hunter Biden would be in jail before the election.

So what happened, exactly?

Upvote 0

JohnDB

May 16, 2007
nashville
✟53,921.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In South Korea the right to privacy doesn't exist...they do contact tracing and forced quarantines. These things are illegal here.

Upvote 0