Chasing the sun's fading light
✟40,588.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
I remember in Gears of War, the mode was execution or something like that. Me and this other guy were the only ones left, so it was a sudden death kind of thing. We come at each other with shotguns, but theres a crate nearby and I'm not so sure about my abilities. I tap A, which makes me take cover by the crate closest to the guy, then pull the trigger, and I kill him with the shotgun. Needless to say you had to see it, but everyone was fairly excited after I did that cuz it seemed like I meant to do it, and I did it swiftly and expertly. It was a shock to me, and makes me laugh to this day. I didn't even need to pull the trigger twice.
Wow, cool.

Upvote 0

Hypersonic

Oct 12, 2007
✟15,270.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
^_^ In this thread you post your most hilarious PvP (deathmatch, duel etc) moments....

Here's my current one, which happened tonight.

I was playing Unreal Gold against one other player. We were on a map in space, little platforms with jump pads and teleports to get between them. So she was way out to the end of the map and all I had was the eightball gun(shoots rockets and grenades).....so I fire off 6 rockets at once(gun has that function), and she ducked in real life!:D ^_^
how do you know she ducked in real life?

Upvote 0

skysthelimit

Senior Veteran
Jul 4, 2004
New Jersey
✟19,828.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Not technically done by me, but I saw it done.

My friend was playing Socom 2 online, and had gotten killed. Socom 2 allows you to "ghost" other players when you die, kind of like in CounterStrike and stuff.

So he was ghosting this one guy who was prone in a sniping position. The camera is stable, he's not moving, etc. Almost in slow motion, we see a grenade fly in from the guy's 2 o'clock, bounce once, and explode right next to his head. We were both on the floor, and once that guy got into the "dead people only" chat, he could not figure out what had happened.

Aw....I LOVED that game :( To bad it's outdated now and nobody really plays it, I hate S3 and the one after it. Fantastic game

My best pvp moment would have to be in World of Warcraft. This season 2/3 geared warrior was beating on me (I'm a geared priest, so he wasn't killing me any time soon) in Eye of the Storm, and I kited him all around the map. I finally got fed up near their spawn point, and casted a greater heal to make him pummel it, and I immediately followed up with a mind control and threw him off the map to his death. I laughed, cried, and cheered.

Upvote 0