Chasing the sun's fading light
✟40,588.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
^_^ In this thread you post your most hilarious PvP (deathmatch, duel etc) moments....

Here's my current one, which happened tonight.

I was playing Unreal Gold against one other player. We were on a map in space, little platforms with jump pads and teleports to get between them. So she was way out to the end of the map and all I had was the eightball gun(shoots rockets and grenades).....so I fire off 6 rockets at once(gun has that function), and she ducked in real life!:D ^_^

S

Steezie

I was playing BF2142 over LAN with a friend and we were playing a map that had walkers. I was in a walker, he wasnt. He came tearing around a corner in a little buggy and was at the same time yelling at me in the room "IM GONNA COME GET YOU! YOUR MINEEEEE!!!"
I stepped out onto the main road and saw him comming at me and just opened up with the autocannons and rockets. Next thing I heard was "HOLY CRAP! RUN RUN RUN!!" :D

Upvote 0

mrkram

Jun 15, 2007
North East USA
Visit site
✟7,918.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
my most hilarious pvp moment was probably the first time i got pk'ed in ultima online(pre:renaissance UO of course.... RIP). i was freaking out not to mention lagging out on my 56k. i was so upset and just thought how the heck was i going to replace all that gear. oh man old school UO - the original and best.

blazelight are you gearing up for unreal 3 - its gonna be out soon.

Upvote 0

.Sabre.

Aliens ate my custom title.
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2006
✟40,588.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
my most hilarious pvp moment was probably the first time i got pk'ed in ultima online(pre:renaissance UO of course.... RIP). i was freaking out not to mention lagging out on my 56k. i was so upset and just thought how the heck was i going to replace all that gear. oh man old school UO - the original and best.

blazelight are you gearing up for unreal 3 - its gonna be out soon.
I need to upgrade my PC for that.....but let's stop derailing lol

Upvote 0

OceanAngel

Back?
Jan 23, 2004
North-East England
✟36,587.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
^_^ In this thread you post your most hilarious PvP (deathmatch, duel etc) moments....

Here's my current one, which happened tonight.

I was playing Unreal Gold against one other player. We were on a map in space, little platforms with jump pads and teleports to get between them. So she was way out to the end of the map and all I had was the eightball gun(shoots rockets and grenades).....so I fire off 6 rockets at once(gun has that function), and she ducked in real life!:D ^_^

She sounds weird, no idea who she is. :scratch:

Mine was on a unreal bounce map and I bounced into the other player and I went flying off the map into space.

Upvote 0

.Sabre.

Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2006
✟40,588.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
She sounds weird, no idea who she is. :scratch:

Mine was on a unreal bounce map and I bounced into the other player and I went flying off the map into space.
ROFL!

Well....one opponent I was playing against is rather gullible. I said "Stand on that wood floor, I want to show you something", then she did....she did not know it was a trapdoor and there was a button near it....I pressed the button and she fell into boiling lava and died. Very funny and very sneaky of me to do so.

Upvote 0

mrpiddly

May 27, 2007
✟16,409.00
Faith
Atheist
You have to know the map for this. Also, its not really pvp but rather me vs the entire other team

On Battlefield 1942 on Omaha beach map i was the last axis left on a full server with 64 other people. They were all up at the top two spawn points because the bottom spawn point on the beach is uncapturable. I swam to the allied battleship and jumped up on the top of it.

I was an enginer and there was a ammo box right under me. I placed 10 xpacks on the allied boat spawn and then typed were i was. The entire allied team commited suicide to get to the spawn point and because there are timed spawns, they spawn in big groups, they all arrived at once. I exploded the xpacks and killed most of the team. Some allies tried to jump in a boat that i had also mined. The mines detonate after about 5 seconds of driving the boat so they thought they were getting away untill they exploaded too. I stole one LPC, allied landing boat, durring a spawn delay and drove back to the beach.

There was this one allied sniper on the beach who kept trying to shoot me so i ran over a knifed him. Then i got the allied tank and drove up to the second german bunker. These two really annoying bazooka men kept shooting me and this other person crashed the jeep into the tank.

i got out of the tank before it exploded and jumped on top of it. The explion launches you up about 100 feet taking away 3/4 of your health. I landed on one of the buildings at the top base and ran into a secion that was covered by trees.

The allies a went searching around for my hiding spot. They got smarted and were on the beach and the boat, not just the top two spawns. However, they forgot one thing. There had been a second jeep that was going to hit my tank that did not get there in time. Now, it was just sitting there. I jumped onto a broken building and down onto the main path and i got in the jeep.

I drove the jeep around for a while with all the allies trying to shoot me. when it was about to explode, i drove it off a cliff and onto the main beach were both me and the jeep died.

Or on the map berlin for BF 1942 i glitched into a building as a german. Since there are no permenate german bases, the soviets eventually captured them all so again i was the last person left. Because of the glitch, i could see out and shoot people but they could not see in. My team told them where i was so they all come to the building and tried to find out how to glitch in. They had their entire team there and both tanks so i decided to use my gernades. then after that i just sat there killing all the allies until i ran out of ammo and was forced to run further into the glitch building, and i was killed by an invisible wall.

Upvote 0

OceanAngel

Back?
Jan 23, 2004
North-East England
✟36,587.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
ROFL!

Well....one opponent I was playing against is rather gullible. I said "Stand on that wood floor, I want to show you something", then she did....she did not know it was a trapdoor and there was a button near it....I pressed the button and she fell into boiling lava and died. Very funny and very sneaky of me to do so.

Yeah, very sneaky

btw the word is spelt gwlibul

I was told that yesterday.

Upvote 0

.Sabre.

Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2006
✟40,588.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Yeah, very sneaky

btw the word is spelt gwlibul

I was told that yesterday.
Whoever said that....let's just say they should buy bananas. They're wrong. My spelling is right.

But we are derailing this thread!:p

Upvote 0

willard3

Professional accomplice
Dec 18, 2005
✟10,402.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Not technically done by me, but I saw it done.

My friend was playing Socom 2 online, and had gotten killed. Socom 2 allows you to "ghost" other players when you die, kind of like in CounterStrike and stuff.

So he was ghosting this one guy who was prone in a sniping position. The camera is stable, he's not moving, etc. Almost in slow motion, we see a grenade fly in from the guy's 2 o'clock, bounce once, and explode right next to his head. We were both on the floor, and once that guy got into the "dead people only" chat, he could not figure out what had happened.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

.Sabre.

Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2006
✟40,588.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Not technically done by me, but I saw it done.

My friend was playing Socom 2 online, and had gotten killed. Socom 2 allows you to "ghost" other players when you die, kind of like in CounterStrike and stuff.

So he was ghosting this one guy who was prone in a sniping position. The camera is stable, he's not moving, etc. Almost in slow motion, we see a grenade fly in from the guy's 2 o'clock, bounce once, and explode right next to his head. We were both on the floor, and once that guy got into the "dead people only" chat, he could not figure out what had happened.
ROFL!:D That's a good one!

Upvote 0

Meep

Cuddly Critter
May 3, 2007
✟17,076.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't PvP but very rarely. But one time after being harassed by other Hordies on a private PvP server, another Alliance hunter & I ganked this annoying lil warlock. We killed her while she was running away & I had a weird glitch to where her death animation was clipped & she skidded on her face for 10 feet. The speed & timing of it were perfect.

My husband & I were tickled by that & tried to kill each other in the same manner to duplicate it but no luck.

Upvote 0

.Sabre.

Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2006
✟40,588.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
I don't PvP but very rarely. But one time after being harassed by other Hordies on a private PvP server, another Alliance hunter & I ganked this annoying lil warlock. We killed her while she was running away & I had a weird glitch to where her death animation was clipped & she skidded on her face for 10 feet. The speed & timing of it were perfect.

My husband & I were tickled by that & tried to kill each other in the same manner to duplicate it but no luck.
Cool! :D

I've got maps where you play on space platforms and bounce around, I've been shot into space a few times.

Needless to say, I cannot get a perfect headshot with the rifle.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
N

NavyGuy7

My moment would have to be in Gears of War. Like this person came around the corner out of nowhere at me when I was defending the point in Annex game mode, and I had the sniper rifle out. I barely pressed the aim button and then fired cuz I was freaking out. Next thing I know I see the guy's head fly off...and I had only been two feet away from death!

Upvote 0
Aug 21, 2006
✟9,187.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Eve-online and Im a pirate in game so I live off pvp

The moment that made my day, was me in a little weeny frigate (rifter for those who know)

I'm cruising around my favorite system, just scanning around looking for people to kill, when I notice a female Chinese name, and figuring that she probably doesn't understand the intricacies of a english based game, I add her to gang, basically it means that I can get to where she is in space instantaneously, which is extremely important for a pirate since normally its next to impossible to get to people who are doing missions (basically like quests in space)

So I add her to gang, and she clicks yes! my heart goes off pounding, because she is in a moa (5-6 times my ship size, would eat me alive) I arrive at her missions and she sees me, and instead of trying to run chats

Her-> kill them! (talking about the NPCs in mission)
Me-> kill them? nah, kill you

After which we engage in about 5mins of spectacular combat, spectacular for me, because I annihilate her completely, and pick up some fairly expensive things from her ship

And as a bonus she cries in local for about half an hour, while me and the other pirate laugh at her and other fools :D

Probably not the best kill skillwise but definitely a great one, theres just something about absolutely wrecking someones day, taking all the stuff they worked for 4-5 hours to get, and then laughing :D and even offering to sell it back to them that makes EVE

Upvote 0
N

NavyGuy7

Eve-online and Im a pirate in game so I live off pvp

The moment that made my day, was me in a little weeny frigate (rifter for those who know)

I'm cruising around my favorite system, just scanning around looking for people to kill, when I notice a female Chinese name, and figuring that she probably doesn't understand the intricacies of a english based game, I add her to gang, basically it means that I can get to where she is in space instantaneously, which is extremely important for a pirate since normally its next to impossible to get to people who are doing missions (basically like quests in space)

So I add her to gang, and she clicks yes! my heart goes off pounding, because she is in a moa (5-6 times my ship size, would eat me alive) I arrive at her missions and she sees me, and instead of trying to run chats

Her-> kill them! (talking about the NPCs in mission)
Me-> kill them? nah, kill you

After which we engage in about 5mins of spectacular combat, spectacular for me, because I annihilate her completely, and pick up some fairly expensive things from her ship

And as a bonus she cries in local for about half an hour, while me and the other pirate laugh at her and other fools :D

Probably not the best kill skillwise but definitely a great one, theres just something about absolutely wrecking someones day, taking all the stuff they worked for 4-5 hours to get, and then laughing :D and even offering to sell it back to them that makes EVE

So long as you lay off the Pod-Killing. My dad hated that when it first happened to him. Only jerks do that.

Upvote 0
Aug 21, 2006
✟9,187.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
NavyGuy7 said:
So long as you lay off the Pod-Killing. My dad hated that when it first happened to him. Only jerks do that.

Only did that once, to an older player, after he refused a ransom of 2million

I mean 2 million, that must be the cheapest pod ransom in the history of Eve, normally I just let the pods go, cant lock fast enough

Upvote 0