Most Hilarious PvP moments!

N

NavyGuy7

I agree that it is very cheap. It's still not cool, though. But whatever...I might've done the same if I were a pirate...maybe.....

Oh, and there's another one. This is on FarCry for the XBox 360.

It was my own map I created, and we were playing Predator mode.
I climbed up a ladder to a known Armory, and AFTER i had picked up what I wanted, I hesitate, and decide to look around a little more.
Then i start getting attacked from behind, since the Predator had seen me climb up, and instead of using the nearby hangglider to make good my escape, i face him. With a PISTOL. You konw, cuz I "didn't" have a better weapon [sarcasm][sarcasm][sarcasm] Needless to say I died fairly quickly. LOL.

Upvote 0
S

serephim02

hah pvp moment? Alright mine was this little lvl 11 orc warrior was in Strangle thorn vale for whatever reason I dont know. I just got done killing Samantha the tauren pat k? So I'm flagged because I hate pvp so I play PVE.

He is flagged as well Idk why but he see's me and my Voidwalker flagged. He stops for a sec and thinks about whats about to happen. He all of a sudden charges my lvl 40 lock. I wouldnt of attacked him because hes such a low lvl but I mean come on. For kicks I just shadow bolted him and one hitted him.

Then his lvl 38 undead warrior friend surprises me. He sticks me in the back and I fear him and since Im lucky enough to be Affliction I bust him with Coa, Immolate and every other dot I have. Not 20 secs into that fight hes down and his friend being the intelligent orc he was charges me again after he rezzes, I just sent my Voidwalker after him. I Corpse Camped them for about 2 minutes not to be a turd but to teach a lesson.

Lesson being? Neva eva try and gank a lock XD

Second best was in STV again. I am with my lvl 54 pally friend and lvl 55 lock friend. I am on my lvl 48 warrior who sux btw lol. Were playing tick off the lvl 63 orc warrior so I can bait him into attacking me. I get pwned obviously. But my pally friend completly kills him. It was a fluke but I swear he killed the 63 by himself. It was close but he won and then we all get ganked by the lvl 70 tauren with PVP gear. No chance.

Upvote 0

12ogue

Inspiration...
Aug 26, 2006
Fullerton
✟7,960.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
That's not very hard to do, I would imagine, if the mage guy wasn't good at defense....lol. Course, i don't waste my life on WoW. I waste it on every OTHER game. ^_^
Nope. Frost mages should NOT lose to a warrior at all, geared or not. Their abilities to avoid taking damage is the main reason why warriors get owned and so many of them QQ about it on the forums. I, on the other hand, learned how to stance dance and itemswap when im frost nova'ed, so right when the sucker tries to ice lance me or anything else, ill just spell reflect it right back to his face. PWNED.

Or, there are such great moments when you time an AP PoM Pyro and reflect that up their butt. Oh, the great amount of damage that he takes because of that. But eh, I'd suggest mages to avoid being Arcane/Fire because it isn't as effective as frost against warriors.

Upvote 0

.Sabre.

Aliens ate my custom title.
Supporter
Sep 6, 2006
Chasing the sun's fading light
✟40,588.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Got another one.
I'm looking through the eyes of a Predator (cuz I'm dead now), and he jumps off this building. If you've played Predator you know that Pred's are okay even if they jump from a very high place. No damage at all.
He lands on the ground, then a split second later this truck runs him over.
ROFL.
Poetic justice! :D

Upvote 0
S

Steezie

Annother good one for me is I was playing BF2 online and I had VOIP enabled (But I dont have a mic so I can listen). I was playing Gulf of Oman and I saw about four guys run single file into the appartment near the MEC side of the map. I took a chance and winged a grenade which actually went through the window (The windows are VERY narrow) and I hear over VOIP "HOLYCRAPGRENADERUNRUNRUNRUN!" and I see the same four guys just piling out the door, one guy actually leapt from the balcony down to the ground to avoid the grenade. They went in single file but came out like hell itself was chasing them :D

There was the chopper shot, that was kinda funny. I was a sniper with a .50 and I was on a hill overlooking the enemy base. One guy got in a chopper and he started lifting off the ground. From about a mile away I put a bullet through the chopper's glass and into his face. Best shot of my career and I'll probably never be able to do it again. He just EXPLODED on me "[wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth] YOU HAKER! I HATE YOU! [wash my mouth][wash my mouth][wash my mouth] YOU CHEAAAAAT!"

Upvote 0

.Sabre.

Supporter
Sep 6, 2006
✟40,588.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Last night I was with 2 of my clan members, we were playing in one server and decided to check out another...there were some other people there but I thought it would be OK. So we went to the server and the players there turned out to be a bunch of cheating bots. I said some very creative swearwords then....:D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

.Sabre.

Supporter
Sep 6, 2006
✟40,588.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Tonight, we were on the Unreal Pro server (me and one clan-mate) exploring maps. We got to the map EnterTheMatrix (which is quite like the movie and very cool). This map has a bot called Agent Smith. It shoots players. My clan-mate and I decided to just tackle the bot for fun. So she was running behind me, and I didn't know....she darted out in front of me like she was being chased by demons and I screamed, thinking it was the flamin' BOT! That bot has a high skill level though....

Upvote 0
N

NavyGuy7

Hey, it's not so bad dark mage. Here's one...

Farcry, Predator mode. There's a weapon in this mode that will instantly kill a Predator: the Blowgun, which shoots a toxic dart that is harmless to normal players. Predator-players tend to hate this weapon (myself included, though I will still use it as a Mercenary)

So I'm looking for the predator, and I have the darts (common reference to the Blowgun, short way of saying it.). I'm already on edge when my team mate comes out of nowhere from my left side, and I shoot him due to my instant trigger-happy reflex. My aim was dead on. Except he's not a predator, so it's harmless. LOL. The funny part is I actually shot him with a weapon that hurts ONLY pred's. We had a good laugh.

Upvote 0

.Sabre.

Supporter
Sep 6, 2006
✟40,588.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Hey, it's not so bad dark mage. Here's one...

Farcry, Predator mode. There's a weapon in this mode that will instantly kill a Predator: the Blowgun, which shoots a toxic dart that is harmless to normal players. Predator-players tend to hate this weapon (myself included, though I will still use it as a Mercenary)

So I'm looking for the predator, and I have the darts (common reference to the Blowgun, short way of saying it.). I'm already on edge when my team mate comes out of nowhere from my left side, and I shoot him due to my instant trigger-happy reflex. My aim was dead on. Except he's not a predator, so it's harmless. LOL. The funny part is I actually shot him with a weapon that hurts ONLY pred's. We had a good laugh.
:D That is funny.

Also last night in the server:
I was playing a free-for-all match with my buddy and some people from ROK clan. One of the ROK guys managed to mess me up rather badly and I was still nervous from the previous map, and he managed to kill me as I was gonna grab a gun....I shouted out some rather colorful language.

Upvote 0
S

Steezie

One good one I saw (I was not involved in it but I witnessed it) was when I was playing BF2SF on the Warlord map on the SAS side. A guy on the other team was getting REALLY cranky about tanks, he HATED armor (Generally because he got spanked by them on a regular basis) and decided to play suicide bomber. He slaps a load of C4 to the front of an ATV and flies out to meet us. Im an Assault kit and the guy next to me is a sniper. I start cranking off rounds but I dont hit very much. I hit him a few times but not enough to kill him. The sniper pulls out a pistol, fires one shot, the guy tumbles off dead.

That guy was using swear words I'd never even heard of :D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

.Sabre.

Supporter
Sep 6, 2006
✟40,588.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
One good one I saw (I was not involved in it but I witnessed it) was when I was playing BF2SF on the Warlord map on the SAS side. A guy on the other team was getting REALLY cranky about tanks, he HATED armor (Generally because he got spanked by them on a regular basis) and decided to play suicide bomber. He slaps a load of C4 to the front of an ATV and flies out to meet us. Im an Assault kit and the guy next to me is a sniper. I start cranking off rounds but I dont hit very much. I hit him a few times but not enough to kill him. The sniper pulls out a pistol, fires one shot, the guy tumbles off dead.

That guy was using swear words I'd never even heard of :D
:D that is great!

Upvote 0

.Sabre.

Supporter
Sep 6, 2006
✟40,588.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
It was hilarious when my level 13 ranger kept owning a level 20 ranger even with his level 20 pet in 1vs1 matches in Guild Wars.
haha lol

I would send you that YouTube video for why you should not go AFK in combat but I think it has swearing in it......so go on there and search for "Ballad of a Noob"

Upvote 0

.Sabre.

Supporter
Sep 6, 2006
✟40,588.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Is that like the Leroy Jenkins WoW video? That was hysterical.
It is a WoW one, not sure who did it. But it was hysterical for me too. It's called "Ballad of a Noob"......

Upvote 0