Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
You are right holy garments are not found in the bible, but neither is the word Trinity. Eternal marriage is different. There are lots of scriptures that tell us that marriage can be eternal. I agree that most people will be single, but some will be married in the Lord before the resurrection and will be in a married condition after the resurrection.

Elijah is married. Not found in the bible, but the bible only cuts through about 1/1000th of what happened in OT and NT times and in the spirit world. So lots of things not in the bible.

Like anything dealing with JS believes.

Upvote 0

Peter1000

Nov 12, 2015
✟124,865.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
BACK TO THE OP

Are you guys buying up property in Daviess CO. Missouri?

BTW this is the MISSOURI STATE ANIMAL...

mules-missouri-animal.jpg

Could this be a Tapir?
Could be.

Upvote 0

Peter1000

Nov 12, 2015
✟124,865.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Like anything dealing with JS believes.
Somebody has to bring us current. God and Jesus chose JS. And when they told him things, they did not argue between them about "is it in the bible, because if it isn't in the bible we can't say anything".

Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Somebody has to bring us current. God and Jesus chose JS. And when they told him things, they did not argue between them about "is it in the bible, because if it isn't in the bible we can't say anything".

Ohm yes they did!

Isa_8:20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

Upvote 0

He is the way

Apr 17, 2018
Murray
✟113,072.00
Country
United States
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
BACK TO THE OP

Are you guys buying up property in Daviess CO. Missouri?

BTW this is the MISSOURI STATE ANIMAL...

mules-missouri-animal.jpg

Could this be a Tapir?
Could it be related in some way to the animal that Jesus rode on?

Upvote 0

He is the way

Apr 17, 2018
Murray
✟113,072.00
Country
United States
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Jesus rode in on a Tapir???
That is not a picture of a Tapir. As a side note an ancient horse tooth was found in Utah:

"There were horses in North America,” Rankin said. “There were camels living here. There were giant sloths. There were saber-tooth cats.”

Just after spotting the horse tooth, Rankin noticed another piece of bone. A mammoth tooth.

“The tooth was very eroded so it took me a minute to figure out what I was looking at,” Rankin said. “But once it dawned on me, it was a very spectacular moment. I’ll remember that for the rest of my life.”

From: https://www.ksl.com/article/46567026/mammoth-discovery-made-at-secret-utah-location

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mmksparbud

Dec 3, 2011
Las Vegas
✟255,978.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Others
Th

That is not a picture of a Tapir. As a side note an ancient horse tooth was found in Utah:

There were horses in North America,” Rankin said. “There were camels living here. There were giant sloths. There were saber-tooth cats.”

Just after spotting the horse tooth, Rankin noticed another piece of bone. A mammoth tooth.

“The tooth was very eroded so it took me a minute to figure out what I was looking at,” Rankin said. “But once it dawned on me, it was a very spectacular moment. I’ll remember that for the rest of my life.”

From: https://www.ksl.com/article/46567026/mammoth-discovery-made-at-secret-utah-location

He is not a paleontologist. This is ksl---run by Deseret. Do you have a non Mormon verification?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Peter1000

Nov 12, 2015
✟124,865.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
He is n9ot a paleontologist. This ios ksl---run by Deseret. Do you have a non Mormon verification?
I'm betting the curator at the University of Utah is not a Mormon. So he would be a good man to listen to if you need a non-Mormon influence.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums