More Anti-Semitic vandalism, more bomb threats last week and today!

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,485.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
All the things he has said and done. His whole 8 years. He said he was going to hang around and be active. We know he did dirty to Israel. We know he defended Islam, called Isis JV basketball. We know he helped Iran. This is called reading between his lines.

No, it's called accusation without evidence. Saying that Obama is involved in plotting grave desecration is a very serious charge, I'm going to need a lot more than a list of talking points to give it an credence.

Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,485.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
And Mr. Obama doesn't like police officers either. And Military. He likes Gitmo bay terrorist. He let them all free last week of Presidency.
The remaining prisoners would dispute that rather vehemently.

Upvote 0

Rion

Annuit Cœptis
Site Supporter
Oct 26, 2006
Nebraska
✟419,198.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
How do you determine someones age with a sound recording? Why does being as teenager indicate that this is not "hatred". Why the scare quotes around hatred?

I used teenager instead of kids, as they don't sound like children, but don't sound like full grown adults, and did not want someone to nitpick "that's a teenager" instead of a kid. As for not being hatred, did you never go to school with delinquents in your class? Google "teen fake bomb threat" and see how common it is. They'll often do it to schools, but they'll also target places like fast food restaurants, hospitals, and universities.

My point here is not to dismiss actual threats to a community. My point is that, from a practical stand point, giving too much attention to obvious hoaxes, and you'll only encourage more of them. In return, it makes it more difficult to weed out actual threats from this stupidity. As for "scare quotes" I "also" "used" "quote" "marks" "around" "just pranks" and "pranks" "as" "well." As I stated at the end, when dealing with hate crimes, we need to only use it when dealing with actual hate crimes, and not some idiotic hoodlums. That's how you make words meaningless, much like racist and sexist have been almost completely stripped of meaning in modern discussion.

Upvote 0

*Cher

Come home minie-cat!
Feb 8, 2017
Dallas
✟18,730.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
No, it's called accusation without evidence. Saying that Obama is involved in plotting grave desecration is a very serious charge, I'm going to need a lot more than a list of talking points to give it an credence.
If it looks like a duck... The American people can see through him and that's what really matters.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,485.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

*Cher

Come home minie-cat!
Feb 8, 2017
Dallas
✟18,730.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Having the ability to see through someone is evidence to that person. I'm sorry if you lack that ability. I see his actions over the last 8 and I see how much he hates America. One doesn't need evidence. They need their brains and God speaking to them.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,485.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
One doesn't need evidence. They need their brains and God speaking to them.

This one does.

If you want me to believe that a former president is plotting grave desecration you're going to have to provide some. A lot actually.

Upvote 0

*Cher

Come home minie-cat!
Feb 8, 2017
Dallas
✟18,730.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
You said:

If there are any prisoners remaining, spoiler their are, that's untrue.
He let go of some serious high up terrorist who worked on 911. Why would he do that. I don't care who's left. He let those go. Why do you think because he left some is an argument? He let some high up terrorist go. That's what we are looking at when we say he hates us, loves them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,485.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
He let go of some serious high up terrorist who worked on 911. Why would he do that. I don't care who's left. He let those go. Why do you think because he left some is an argument?

It's not an argument, it's a fact that shows what you said is untrue. He didn't let everyone at gitmo go like you said he did, there are still prisoners held there.

Upvote 0

*Cher

Come home minie-cat!
Feb 8, 2017
Dallas
✟18,730.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
No evidence than?
I understand you having nothing to argue because I gave facts that lead to this conclusion. You only can say, where is evidence but you can not dispute facts, things he has done. Mr. Obama is not stupid. He didn't leave any evidence. Good criminals usually don't.

Upvote 0

*Cher

Come home minie-cat!
Feb 8, 2017
Dallas
✟18,730.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
It's not an argument, it's a fact that shows what you said is untrue. He didn't let everyone at gitmo go like you said he did, there are still prisoners held there.
okay. My mistake. He free some of them. Some of the really bad ones who have significant skills to plot attacks. Tell me, why would this man do that? Tell me what a logical sane person can concluded to behavior like that? He hates us, is on their side.

Upvote 0

*Cher

Come home minie-cat!
Feb 8, 2017
Dallas
✟18,730.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
This one does.

If you want me to believe that a former president is plotting grave desecration you're going to have to provide some. A lot actually.
His actions. That is my proof. His actions and now he won't go away.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,485.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Mr. Obama is not stupid. He didn't leave any evidence. Good criminals usually don't.

Lack of evidence of the conspiracy is evidence for the conspiracy.

• Haha
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,485.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
His actions. That is my proof. His actions and now he won't go away.
He did things you disagree with therefore he can be blamed for grave desecration just because?

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,485.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
His actions. His actions. His actions. How many times does it need to be said? I find him guilty based on his actions. They speak louder.
No, they really don't.

Upvote 0