Mollie Hemingway examines Biden's 'bizarre' false arrest claims, says they're part of 'track record

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,671,195.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
From the article.
Ex-VP had to walk back claim he was detained while trying to see imprisoned Nelson Mandela

Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden has a "bizarre" habit of bragging about arrests that never happened, Fox News contributor Mollie Hemingway told "Tucker Carlson Tonight" Monday.

He’s dreamed of it and thought of it a great deal," Hemingway, senior editor of The Federalist, told host Tucker Carlson. "And he's had a lifetime of storytelling. I mean, I don't think he's the only politician out there to exaggerate or tell stories but he really is notable for this, and it was something that caused problems for him the first time he ran for president [in 1988] when that candidacy was derailed by his lies, his plagiarism."

In March, Biden was forced to walk back his claim that he was arrested in apartheid-era South Africa three decades ago when trying to visit Nelson Mandela.

Continued below.
Mollie Hemingway examines Biden's 'bizarre' false arrest claims, says they're part of 'track record of lying'

Reactions: Arc F1

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
From the article.
Ex-VP had to walk back claim he was detained while trying to see imprisoned Nelson Mandela

Presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden has a "bizarre" habit of bragging about arrests that never happened, Fox News contributor Mollie Hemingway told "Tucker Carlson Tonight" Monday.

He’s dreamed of it and thought of it a great deal," Hemingway, senior editor of The Federalist, told host Tucker Carlson. "And he's had a lifetime of storytelling. I mean, I don't think he's the only politician out there to exaggerate or tell stories but he really is notable for this, and it was something that caused problems for him the first time he ran for president [in 1988] when that candidacy was derailed by his lies, his plagiarism."

In March, Biden was forced to walk back his claim that he was arrested in apartheid-era South Africa three decades ago when trying to visit Nelson Mandela.

Continued below.
Mollie Hemingway examines Biden's 'bizarre' false arrest claims, says they're part of 'track record of lying'
Funny thing is when his supporters find out the truth about him it is going to be far too late to recover. It is just another event in the long line of self destructive moves that Dems have made and they are all unforced errors. I cannot wait for the debate Trump is going to expose poor Joe for who he truly is, a total failure who cannot point to one thing he has accomplished in his career.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
he really is notable for this, and it was something that caused problems for him the first time he ran for president [in 1988] when that candidacy was derailed by his lies, his plagiarism."
Looks bad out there
regarding Biden's untruthful past
and he has not changed.

M

Upvote 0

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Arc F1

Let the righteous man arise from slumber
Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2020
Kentucky
✟146,863.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Specifically which ones and how ?

Or was this just another mild baseless defense comment without actual facts like most of them ?

How about that last one about injecting lysol.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Looks bad out there
regarding Biden's untruthful past
and he has not changed.

M
Well it has changed in that now he does not know when he is telling a lie. For example he said that his oldest son had been Attorney General.

Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Specifically which ones and how ?

Or was this just another mild baseless defense comment without actual facts like most of them ?
do you want to know or is this just another insult

Upvote 0

Quartermaine

Sep 16, 2019
Alma
✟80,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Well it has changed in that now he does not know when he is telling a lie. For example he said that his oldest son had been Attorney General.

Yes, I remember that.
There have just been so many
hard to list them all.

That would be one long, long post.

M

Upvote 0

Quartermaine

Sep 16, 2019
Alma
✟80,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Yes, I remember that.
There have just been so many
hard to list them all.

That would be one long, long post.

M
and on three separate occasions trump has said that his father was born in Germany

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
and on three separate occasions trump has said that his father was born in Germany

Think you got that wrong.

They are part of the broader Trump family originating from Germany.

M

Upvote 0

Quartermaine

Sep 16, 2019
Alma
✟80,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Think you got that wrong.

They are part of the broader Trump family originating from Germany.

M

“I have great respect for Germany, my father is from Germany. Both of my parents are from the EU, despite the fact they don’t treat us well on trade.” DOnald Trump press conference July 10, 2018
“Don’t forget both my parents were born in EU sectors, okay? I mean, my mother was Scotland, my father was Germany. And, you know I love those countries.” interview with CBS News July 15, 2018

“I have great respect for Angela and I have great respect for the country. My father is German, was German, born in a very wonderful place in Germany so I have a very great feeling for Germany.” Donald Trump a press conference with the Nato secretary general, Jens Stoltenberg. April 3 2019

Upvote 0