On record press statement by person who claims to be recipient of Hunter email--Joe involved

Status
Not open for further replies.

Triumvirate

Oct 22, 2020
London
✟21,962.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I guess we will find out more about him soon. I updated one of my first posts with the info as well:

Who is Tony Bobulinski? What we know about Hunter Biden's business associate

Tony Bobulinski, the former business partner of Hunter Biden, is expected to participate in an informal interview before a Senate panel on Friday to discuss allegations that the Biden family accepted money from foreign entities, including China and Ukraine.
[/QUOTE]

Again, let's not worry too much about this until the actual administration has been properly investigated. All this does is benefit the ruling GOP party at the expense of alternatives.

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟868,616.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lol, you know drone activity went up under Trump? The idiot who has raised tensions with both DPRK and Iran?

The 'Hilary is a hawk' line was cobblers five years ago, now it is just embarrassing ^_^

Yes, I even wrote a thread about Trump's civilian casualties being higher, and his running out of bomb components. And it is quite a feat outdoing Obama who dropped some 200,000 bombs, but the Democrats and Republicans sure gave Trump all the military budget he need to do it.

And yes, Hillary was a hawk.

She was at the same event where the Russians were trying to turn Flynn and Page, afaik.

Oh, she was at an event?

If you want to make such a big deal of Podesta's inbox while actively knowing you have incomplete information - well, I can't stop you from making such a shoddy analysis, but I would kindly ask that you don't misadvise your fellow citizens.

So your suggestion is that if we can't have all information we reject what we do have? I don't think that is convincing. And neither did the voters who supported Bernie and saw how the DNC treated him.

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟868,616.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Again, let's not worry too much about this until the actual administration has been properly investigated. All this does is benefit the ruling GOP party at the expense of alternatives.

Since I am not in charge of the Senate I guess I won't have much control over their hearings.

Upvote 0

Triumvirate

Oct 22, 2020
London
✟21,962.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Yes, I even wrote a thread about Trump's civilian casualties being higher, and his running out of bomb components. And it is quite a feat outdoing Obama who dropped some 200,000 bombs, but the Democrats and Republicans sure gave Trump all the military budget he need to do it.

And yes, Hillary was a hawk.

And yet you repeat unverified bull puckey that only benefits him. Sure you're on the right side here? You might want to think again.

Oh, she was at an event?

Oh, so you're not that concerned about the shady stuff Trump and co have done, despite repeatedly claiming you are? (Given that Trump admin members were at that event) Interesting.

So your suggestion is that if we can't have all information we reject what we do have? I don't think that is convincing.

Why would you make a decision knowing you didn't have all the information? Both parties were hacked in 2016, but only one was leaked, and you are utterly incurious about this? Naivete at its finest.

And neither did the voters who supported Bernie and saw how the DNC treated him.

There was precisely nothing in the leaks in 2016 that suggested Bernie was treated poorly. The only 'scandal' presented in those emails was that DNC staffers had personal opinions about him, which does not equate to treating him unfairly. It is comparable to the nonsense spread by Trump cultists about Strzok and Page - civil servants are allowed have opinions, civil servants merely having opinions does not mean they are biased, and it is a child's conception of politics to think that civil servants do not have political opinions - and it does not in and of itself constitute bias.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟868,616.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Lol, no they didn't. The Republicans were hacked, but not leaked.

And people like you then evaluated the parties based on an obviously biased information environment. I am simply concerned that people do better than that.

I did not say in 2016. I said that Wikileaks put out information about Republicans as well, during the Bush administration, regarding the war effort.

The point being wikileaks is not a particularly partisan group. But when they get info on either side they release it.

Upvote 0

Triumvirate

Oct 22, 2020
London
✟21,962.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I did not say in 2016. I said that Wikileaks put out information about Republicans as well, during the Bush administration, regarding the war effort.

The point being wikileaks is not a particularly partisan group. But when they get info on either side they release it.

Aye right mate. Cite the Bush era leaks - I'd genuinely love to know where this magical leak exists.

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟868,616.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And yet you repeat unverified bull puckey that only benefits him. Sure you're on the right side here? You might want to think again.

I am willing to talk about both. Because both are a problem.

Oh, so you're not that concerned about the shady stuff Trump and co have done, despite repeatedly claiming you are? (Given that Trump admin members were at that event) Interesting.

I asked you for all the information related to Stein and you said she was at a meeting.

You will need to explain how that makes her a tool of the Russians.

The record shows Trump taking the meeting to talk to the Russians about what turned out to be adoption issues, etc. Trump called on Russia to release whatever info it had.

I have seen the case for Trump. I have seen very little of a case for Jill Stein. But you said you were convinced because she was at a meeting.

But you are not even interested in considering emails, corroborating witnesses, Hunter admitting he likely wouldn't have gotten his job for a very lucrative sum with an oil company in a foreign nation when he has no experience in the field.

I am taking a look at the available information for all of them. If you have information regarding Stein, then put it.

Why would you make a decision knowing you didn't have all the information? Both parties were hacked in 2016, but only one was leaked, and you are utterly incurious about this? Naivete at its finest.
I would be very happy to see both. But you have not explained how I can get information not available. And you also want me to ignore information that is available.

There was precisely nothing in the leaks in 2016 that suggested Bernie was treated poorly. The only 'scandal' presented in those emails was that DNC staffers had personal opinions about him, which does not equate to treating him unfairly.

Oh I don't know about that. It culminated in the interim head admitting that they had turned over aspects of the DNC to Hillary before she won the nomination. That is hardly treating Bernie fairly.

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟868,616.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Aye right mate. Cite the Bush era leaks - I'd genuinely love to know where this magical leak exists.

Here is a summary from a third party

12 Years Of Disruption: A WikiLeaks Timeline

November: WikiLeaks posts a U.S. Army manual of standard operating procedures for soldiers overseeing al-Qaida suspects held captive at Camp Delta in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.

September: Two months before the U.S. presidential election, WikiLeaks posts leaked emails from the Yahoo account of Republican vice presidential contender Sarah Palin.

November: WikiLeaks posts more than half-a-million pager messages it claims were sent on Sept. 11, 2001.

April: WikiLeaks posts a classified U.S. military video of a U.S. Apache helicopter gunship firing on what the military says were believed to be armed fighters in New Baghdad, Iraq. Among the 18 killed were two Reuters journalists.

May: Pfc. Bradley (later known as Chelsea) Manning is arrested by the U.S. military and then court-martialed in June, charged with leaking the combat video posted on WikiLeaks as well as classified State Department documents by downloading those documents to a personal computer.

July: WikiLeaks posts what it calls "The Afghan War Logs," more than 75,000 classified documents that record previously undisclosed civilian casualties inflicted by the U.S. and coalition forces, details of the pursuit of Osama bin Laden and accounts of stepped-up fighting by the Taliban.

August: WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange faces an arrest warrant over allegations of rape and molestation during a visit to Sweden; police question him in Stockholm, where he denies the allegations.

October: WikiLeaks posts nearly 400,000 classified military documents it calls "The Iraq War Logs"; they detail the involvement of Iraqi security forces in the torture of prisoners of war, document higher civilian death tolls and describe Iran's support for Iraqi insurgents.

You can search on Google to find more details. Much of the material released revolved around the use of enhanced interrogation, or torture.

• Informative
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟868,616.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Except they aren't - not to the same degree - so there is no reason to take this take of yours seriously.

I get that you think no one is a problem but Trump. It just isn't true. But don't worry, I have let you talk about Trump here. You should be pleased.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Triumvirate

Oct 22, 2020
London
✟21,962.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Here is a summary from a third party

12 Years Of Disruption: A WikiLeaks Timeline

November: WikiLeaks posts a U.S. Army manual of standard operating procedures for soldiers overseeing al-Qaida suspects held captive at Camp Delta in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.

September: Two months before the U.S. presidential election, WikiLeaks posts leaked emails from the Yahoo account of Republican vice presidential contender Sarah Palin.

November: WikiLeaks posts more than half-a-million pager messages it claims were sent on Sept. 11, 2001.

April: WikiLeaks posts a classified U.S. military video of a U.S. Apache helicopter gunship firing on what the military says were believed to be armed fighters in New Baghdad, Iraq. Among the 18 killed were two Reuters journalists.

May: Pfc. Bradley (later known as Chelsea) Manning is arrested by the U.S. military and then court-martialed in June, charged with leaking the combat video posted on WikiLeaks as well as classified State Department documents by downloading those documents to a personal computer.

July: WikiLeaks posts what it calls "The Afghan War Logs," more than 75,000 classified documents that record previously undisclosed civilian casualties inflicted by the U.S. and coalition forces, details of the pursuit of Osama bin Laden and accounts of stepped-up fighting by the Taliban.

August: WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange faces an arrest warrant over allegations of rape and molestation during a visit to Sweden; police question him in Stockholm, where he denies the allegations.

October: WikiLeaks posts nearly 400,000 classified military documents it calls "The Iraq War Logs"; they detail the involvement of Iraqi security forces in the torture of prisoners of war, document higher civilian death tolls and describe Iran's support for Iraqi insurgents.

You can search on Google to find more details. Much of the material released revolved around the use of enhanced interrogation, or torture.

A few bits and pieces, vs a massive cable leak under Obama..

Well, there truly is one born every minute. Do better.

Upvote 0

Triumvirate

Oct 22, 2020
London
✟21,962.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I get that you think no one is a problem but Trump. It just isn't true. But don't worry, I have let you talk about Trump here. You should be pleased.

What do you think 'not to the same degree' means? Do you understand English? Please clarify.

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟868,616.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A few bits and pieces, vs a massive cable leak under Obama..

Well, there truly is one born every minute. Do better.

Oh, I think it was more than here or there.

Remember Bush was found guilty by an international court and still in theory could be in danger of arrest if he visits some countries.

And the Obama administration looked into it extensively, and could have prosecuted.

But instead the Obama/Biden administration doubled down and put indefinite detention into law for terrorists.

Upvote 0

RocksInMyHead

God is innocent; Noah built on a floodplain!
May 12, 2011
PA
✟317,269.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
@Triumvirate tall73 is a 3rd-party idealist. I've had this discussion with him before. He firmly believes that forgoing the choice between two evils (and getting the greater one) such that his personal convictions are satisfied is preferable.

I think that they started out that way, but they've been pretty clearly co-opted over the last 5-10 years - in part thanks to Assange's legal troubles. The clincher for me was when a Wikileaks spokesperson said in a reddit AMA that they release information per the leaker's request for maximum political impact (or words to that effect - I can't find it anymore, and it may have been deleted. But I was reading the AMA as it happened, and I vividly remember that response because it killed pretty much all the trust I'd had in Wikileaks up to that point).

Even if you discount that, consider that all a source would have to do would be to selectively release information. If, say, Russian Intelligence hacked the DNC and RNC email servers, but only gave the DNC emails to Wikileaks, they're technically publishing everything that they're given. With an anonymous data drop, they have no way of evaluating the biases of their sources.

• Winner
Reactions: Triumvirate
Upvote 0

Triumvirate

Oct 22, 2020
London
✟21,962.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Oh, I think it was more than here or there.

Remember Bush was found guilty by an international court and still in theory could be in danger of arrest if he visits some countries.

And the Obama administration looked into it extensively, and could have prosecuted.

But instead the Obama/Biden administration doubled down and put indefinite detention into law for terrorists.

Given that the Trump administration has essentially sanctioned a human rights court, this is absolutely nonsense. There is no threat to what the US is currently doing - and if you want to avoid being criticised on this, do better.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Triumvirate

Oct 22, 2020
London
✟21,962.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
@Triumvirate tall73 is a 3rd-party idealist. I've had this discussion with him before. He firmly believes that forgoing the choice between two evils (and getting the greater one) such that his personal convictions are satisfied is preferable.

It's ok, I've seen this sort of mindset before - people who claim they are being open minded,but repeat the same factless trash that most Trumpets spout. It is obvious what sort of person they are.

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟868,616.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What do you think 'not to the same degree' means? Do you understand English? Please clarify.

Once you become a war criminal, I don't really care about the extent of your other graces. The Obama administration and the Trump administration helped the Saudis in their illegal targeting of civilians in Yemen, and in what amounted to siege warfare.

Then you have Biden being accused of multiple people of unwelcome touching. There is the less documented possible case of Tara Reade, but I don't think that one has that much documentation.

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟868,616.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's ok, I've seen this sort of mindset before - people who claim they are being open minded,but repeat the same factless trash that most Trumpets spout. It is obvious what sort of person they are.

Despite your uncharitable description I would say it is better than justifying any behavior from your guy as long as you can say the other is just a bit worse.

Upvote 0

Triumvirate

Oct 22, 2020
London
✟21,962.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Once you become a war criminal, I don't really care about the extent of your other graces. The Obama administration and the Trump administration helped the Saudis in their illegal targeting of civilians in Yemen, and in what amounted to siege warfare.

Then you have Biden being accused of multiple people of unwelcome touching. There is the less documented possible case of Tara Reade, but I don't think that one has that much documentation.

It doesn't, well done. Maybe you're aren't totally gullible about this. But drone strikes under Trump have escalated - the idea that he is trying to wind wars down (not least when he pointlessly escalated matters with Iran, DPRK, etc) is laughable.

Do better.

Upvote 0

Triumvirate

Oct 22, 2020
London
✟21,962.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Despite your uncharitable description I would say it is better than justifying any behavior from your guy as long as you can say the other is just a bit worse.

It's more than a bit - quite a bit more - and yes, that matters. Be more worried about Trump, who engages in this behaviour to a far greater extent. Do better. Think.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.