On record press statement by person who claims to be recipient of Hunter email--Joe involved

Status
Not open for further replies.

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟882,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I have never heard of him, and am not sure yet what to think of it. This may be the person who Fox news verified the email with. Thoughts?

Bombshell: Biden Insider Claims He Was 'Recipient of the Email'

My name is Tony Bobulinski. The facts set forth below are true and accurate; they are not any form of domestic or foreign disinformation. Any suggestion to the contrary is false and offensive. I am the recipient of the email published seven days ago by the New York Post which showed a copy to Hunter Biden and Rob Walker. That email is genuine.

This afternoon I received a request from the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs and the Senate Committee on Finance requesting all documents relating to my business affairs with the Biden family as well as various foreign entities and individuals. I have extensive relevant records and communications and I intend to produce those items to both Committees in the immediate future.

I am the grandson of a 37 year Army Intelligence officer, the son of a 20+ year career Naval Officer and the brother of a 28 year career Naval Flight Officer. I myself served our country for 4 years and left the Navy as LT Bobulinski. I held a high level security clearance and was an instructor and then CTO for Naval Nuclear Power Training Command. I take great pride in the time my family and I served this country. I am also not a political person. What few campaign contributions I have made in my life were to Democrats.

If the media and big tech companies had done their jobs over the past several weeks I would be irrelevant in this story. Given my long standing service and devotion to this great country, I could no longer allow my family’s name to be associated or tied to Russian disinformation or implied lies and false narratives dominating the media right now.

After leaving the military I became an institutional investor investing extensively around the world and on every continent. I have traveled to over 50 countries. I believe, hands down, we live in the greatest country in the world.

What I am outlining is fact. I know it is fact because I lived it. I am the CEO of Sinohawk Holdings which was a partnership between the Chinese operating through CEFC/Chairman Ye and the Biden family. I was brought into the company to be the CEO by James Gilliar and Hunter Biden. The reference to “the Big Guy” in the much publicized May 13, 2017 email is in fact a reference to Joe Biden. The other “JB” referenced in that email is Jim Biden, Joe’s brother.

Hunter Biden called his dad ‘the Big Guy’ or ‘my Chairman,’ and frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing. I’ve seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business. I’ve seen firsthand that that’s not true, because it wasn’t just Hunter’s business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line.

I realized the Chinese were not really focused on a healthy financial ROI. They were looking at this as a political or influence investment. Once I realized that Hunter wanted to use the company as his personal piggy bank by just taking money out of it as soon as it came from the Chinese, I took steps to prevent that from happening.

The Johnson Report connected some dots in a way that shocked me — it made me realize the Bidens had gone behind my back and gotten paid millions of dollars by the Chinese, even though they told me they hadn’t and wouldn’t do that to their partners.

I would ask the Biden family to address the American people and outline the facts so I can go back to being irrelevant — and so I am not put in a position to have to answer those questions for them.

I don’t have a political ax to grind; I just saw behind the Biden curtain and I grew concerned with what I saw. The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist controlled China.

God Bless America!!!!

EDITED TO ADD:

This is the committee report referred to by the claimed business partner in the OP that he says helped him make connections.

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/HSGAC_Finance_Report_FINAL.pdf

The emails about those involved in the deal match up with what was already known about Biden's financial workings in the region. The reason it may have been difficult for the partner to make the connections was the sheer scope of various related organizations making payments all directions, as outlined in the section on China. A number of the financial transfers were flagged for possible illegal activity. The complexity could also help explain why money laundering schemes take a while to investigate, if this has any relation to the laptop.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: anna ~ grace

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟882,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
These are the screenshots published by the NY post that he references.

https://nypost.com/2020/10/15/emails-reveal-how-hunter-biden-tried-to-cash-in-big-with-chinese-firm/

Biden-Expectations-email-graphic.jpg

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟882,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟882,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Biden campaign surrogate responds to Hunter Biden allegations

1:05 He asks which part is untrue, and whether emails are actually from Hunter Biden. She answers it is unclear to her.

3:43 He asks can anyone say that these emails are inauthentic? I haven't heard anyone say that.

She responds, "Yeah I think that is fair, I don't think anyone is saying they are inauthentic."

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟882,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
https://www.grassley.senate.gov/sites/default/files/2020-10-20 CEG RHJ to Secret Service (Hunter Biden Travel Records Follow-Up) .pdf

Letter from Grassley and Johnson to the Secret service requesting full records of Hunter's travel, because emails are lining up with known travel.

Excerpt:

Recent reports have published emails allegedly belonging to Hunter Biden, some of which include references to Mr. Biden’s travel. As the Committees continue to assess the validity of these emails, Committee staff have found that several of the references to Mr. Biden’s travel align with the travel records USSS produced to the Committees. For example, in one email allegedly sent from Hunter Biden to Devon Archer on April 13, 2014 at 12:43 AM, Mr. Biden referred to traveling to Houston “tmrw.”4Secret Service records show a travel entry for Mr. Biden from April 13, 2014 –April 14, 2014, to Houston, TX.5In another published email, Burisma official Vadim Pozharskyi allegedly wrote to Mr. Biden and Mr. Archer on May 12, 2014 at 8:29 AM.Mr. Pozharskyi wrote, “Following our talks during the visit to the Como Lake and our further discussions, I would like to bring the following situation to your attention. ”Although this email did not provide a specific date for the “visit to the Como Lake,”USSS records show a travel entry for Hunter Biden to Lake Como, Italy, on April 3, 2014 –April 6, 2014. Other reports also indicate that, in May 2014, Mr. Biden and Mr. Archer may have been in Doha, Qatar. USSS records contain a travel entry for Hunter Biden to Doha, Qatar on May 11, 2014 –May 14, 2014.

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟882,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Former Hunter Biden business partner gives 26,000 emails to Breitbart

A former business partner of Hunter Biden currently serving a prison sentence for fraud has reportedly released 26,000 emails detailing his business operations with Biden and Devon Archer, another business partner.

Breitbart News published a report over the weekend claiming that Bevan Cooney gave the conservative news outlet access to his Gmail account because he believes he is the "fall guy" for Biden's dealings and alleged corruption.

"He gave us written approval to do that, and gave us the password. We have been going through the 26,000 emails," Breitbart editor-at-large Peter Schweizer said.

Former Hunter Biden business partner moved out of prison cell after providing 26,000 emails to Breitbart: Report

The former business partner of Hunter Biden who provided emails detailing his business activities with the son of former Vice President Joe Biden was reportedly transferred out of his prison cell.

On Tuesday, Breitbart reported that Cooney was moved out of his cell in Oregon out of concern for his safety.

• Informative
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I have never heard of him, and am not sure yet what to think of it. This may be the person who Fox news verified the email with. Thoughts?

Easy to verify. Show us the email headers which show this guy was the recipient. Also, would you be able to make statements like this about an email you received 18 months ago? I sure wouldn't. Meanwhile, I'd like to be a fly on the wall watching Breitbart going through 26000 emails. I mean, give each one a minute, it's only 10 weeks of work.

Furthermore, if this guy was some kind of business partner of Biden then why are there 0 links to that in a google search (which don't involve Breitbart).

So much silly nonsense. I'd suggest using it as parrot cage lining, but who owns that many parrots?

Upvote 0

Kentonio

Jan 25, 2018
Lyon
✟266,564.00
Country
France
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I'm having trouble keeping up, are we saying that Hunter is a paedo, a crack head or an international businessman/fraudster?

I'm guessing we can probably add Russian agent, Chinese communist sympathizer and part of the Deep State.

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Bombshell: Biden Insider Claims He Was 'Recipient of the Email'

My name is Tony Bobulinski. The facts set forth below are true and accurate; they are not any form of domestic or foreign disinformation. Any suggestion to the contrary is false and offensive. I am the recipient of the email published seven days ago by the New York Post which showed a copy to Hunter Biden and Rob Walker. That email is genuine.

This afternoon I received a request from the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs and the Senate Committee on Finance requesting all documents relating to my business affairs with the Biden family as well as various foreign entities and individuals. I have extensive relevant records and communications and I intend to produce those items to both Committees in the immediate future.

I am the grandson of a 37 year Army Intelligence officer, the son of a 20+ year career Naval Officer and the brother of a 28 year career Naval Flight Officer. I myself served our country for 4 years and left the Navy as LT Bobulinski. I held a high level security clearance and was an instructor and then CTO for Naval Nuclear Power Training Command. I take great pride in the time my family and I served this country. I am also not a political person. What few campaign contributions I have made in my life were to Democrats.

If the media and big tech companies had done their jobs over the past several weeks I would be irrelevant in this story. Given my long standing service and devotion to this great country, I could no longer allow my family’s name to be associated or tied to Russian disinformation or implied lies and false narratives dominating the media right now.

After leaving the military I became an institutional investor investing extensively around the world and on every continent. I have traveled to over 50 countries. I believe, hands down, we live in the greatest country in the world.

What I am outlining is fact. I know it is fact because I lived it. I am the CEO of Sinohawk Holdings which was a partnership between the Chinese operating through CEFC/Chairman Ye and the Biden family. I was brought into the company to be the CEO by James Gilliar and Hunter Biden. The reference to “the Big Guy” in the much publicized May 13, 2017 email is in fact a reference to Joe Biden. The other “JB” referenced in that email is Jim Biden, Joe’s brother.

Hunter Biden called his dad ‘the Big Guy’ or ‘my Chairman,’ and frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing. I’ve seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business. I’ve seen firsthand that that’s not true, because it wasn’t just Hunter’s business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line.

I realized the Chinese were not really focused on a healthy financial ROI. They were looking at this as a political or influence investment. Once I realized that Hunter wanted to use the company as his personal piggy bank by just taking money out of it as soon as it came from the Chinese, I took steps to prevent that from happening.

The Johnson Report connected some dots in a way that shocked me — it made me realize the Bidens had gone behind my back and gotten paid millions of dollars by the Chinese, even though they told me they hadn’t and wouldn’t do that to their partners.

I would ask the Biden family to address the American people and outline the facts so I can go back to being irrelevant — and so I am not put in a position to have to answer those questions for them.

I don’t have a political ax to grind; I just saw behind the Biden curtain and I grew concerned with what I saw. The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign entities even though some were from communist controlled China.

God Bless America!!!!

Sounds legit, I suppose we'll see. Best go at making it sound like an actual dodgy business I've seen so far in any case.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟882,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Easy to verify. Show us the email headers which show this guy was the recipient.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/10/22/08/34433482-8866713-image-a-65_1603351101279.jpg

34433482-8866713-image-a-65_1603351101279.jpg

Also, would you be able to make statements like this about an email you received 18 months ago? I sure wouldn't.

Would I remember a deal made with Hunter Biden and including Joe Biden was made with Hunter and Joe Biden? I am guessing I probably would.

Meanwhile, I'd like to be a fly on the wall watching Breitbart going through 26000 emails. I mean, give each one a minute, it's only 10 weeks of work.

Those include all of his personal emails as well, which they can probably identify by subject and sender and move on. Who knows how much progress they will make.

Furthermore, if this guy was some kind of business partner of Biden then why are there 0 links to that in a google search (which don't involve Breitbart).

Hunter Biden's ex-business partner says Joe Biden talked to his son about deal with Chinese firm | Daily Mail Online

Bobulinski named the company as Sinohawk Holdings. That company was set up secretively in Delaware in 2017, never filed any annual reports, and was cancelled by the Delaware regulator in June 2020 for failing to pay its tax assessment to the state. Nobody is named on the company's documents.

---------------
Who is Tony Bobulinski? What we know about Hunter Biden's business associate

Tony Bobulinski, the former business partner of Hunter Biden, is expected to participate in an informal interview before a Senate panel on Friday to discuss allegations that the Biden family accepted money from foreign entities, including China and Ukraine.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,115,106.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Sounds legit, I suppose we'll see. Best go at making it sound like an actual dodgy business I've seen so far in any case.
It sounds to me like Tony Bobulinski was involved in this company the same as the other partners. It also sounds like he's trying to publically separate himself as much as he can.

The FBI didn't take possession of the computer with a regular court-issued subpoena. That subpoena was obtained through a grand jury. That says to me that sometime before Dec. 2019 that there was already an investigation underway. A grand jury is called to determine if a crime has been committed and by whom.

In the case of federal offenses that are colloquially known as white-collar crimes (e.g., violations of the federal securities laws), agents often will need to obtain documents from suspects and innocent parties as part of the investigation. To do so, the agents can apply for a search warrant from a magistrate (or judge) to search a particular site for relevant evidence. Alternatively, the agents can request a subpoena from a grand jury.

A grand jury is an impartial body of citizens drawn from the community that has the responsibility to investigate whether a crime has been committed and by whom. In order to make that determination, a grand jury may issue subpoenas to whoever may have evidence relevant to the grand jury’s investigation. As part of its investigation, the grand jury also has power to compel testimony, including the testimony of a crime victim. If the grand jury concludes that there is probable cause to believe that a particular individual committed a crime, the grand jury will issue a charging document known as an indictment. Whenever a grand jury is involved in an investigation, the agents will work closely with an attorney from the U.S. government, either from the local U.S. Attorney’s Office or the U.S. Department of Justice, before making an arrest in order to determine whether a crime was committed and, if so, who is responsible.

A Brief Description of the Federal Criminal Justice Process — FBI

• Informative
Reactions: Tom 1
Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟882,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm having trouble keeping up, are we saying that Hunter is a paedo, a crack head or an international businessman/fraudster?

Hunter already admitted he is an international businessman, and that he probably wouldn't have the position in Burisma without the Biden name.

Joe already admitted his son had a drug problem.

I am assuming the FBI will look at any allegations involving minors, or already have.

This thread is about the specific allegations regarding Joe Biden's involvement in a business deal with Hunter and this other party who alleges it, and the verification of the email.

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟882,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm guessing we can probably add Russian agent, Chinese communist sympathizer and part of the Deep State.

Receiving money under the table from China, which was alleged by the partner, might make one sympathetic to them. The rest is not in this thread, but you may start one to talk about it.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟882,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The email chain is from 2017 after Joe had already left office.

Even if Joe did get some kind of payment from this deal, so what?

a. He indicated zero involvement with his son's businesses interests.

b. May speak to his relationship to China. Also, paybacks may often come after you leave office. We will see what the paperwork says about the nature of all of this.

c. He indicates money being redirected from the business and pocketed.

d. He alleges under the table payments.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,115,106.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Bobulinski named the company as Sinohawk Holdings. That company was set up secretively in Delaware in 2017, never filed any annual reports, and was cancelled by the Delaware regulator in June 2020 for failing to pay its tax assessment to the state. Nobody is named on the company's documents.
What does it mean that it was set up secretively? Who was it a secret to?

• Agree
Reactions: Kenny'sID
Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟882,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It sounds to me like Tony Bobulinski was involved in this company the same as the other partners. It also sounds like he's trying to publically separate himself as much as he can.

The FBI didn't take possession of the computer with a regular court-issued subpoena. That subpoena was obtained through a grand jury. That says to me that sometime before Dec. 2019 that there was already an investigation underway. A grand jury is called to determine if a crime has been committed and by whom.

In the case of federal offenses that are colloquially known as white-collar crimes (e.g., violations of the federal securities laws), agents often will need to obtain documents from suspects and innocent parties as part of the investigation. To do so, the agents can apply for a search warrant from a magistrate (or judge) to search a particular site for relevant evidence. Alternatively, the agents can request a subpoena from a grand jury.

A grand jury is an impartial body of citizens drawn from the community that has the responsibility to investigate whether a crime has been committed and by whom. In order to make that determination, a grand jury may issue subpoenas to whoever may have evidence relevant to the grand jury’s investigation. As part of its investigation, the grand jury also has power to compel testimony, including the testimony of a crime victim. If the grand jury concludes that there is probable cause to believe that a particular individual committed a crime, the grand jury will issue a charging document known as an indictment. Whenever a grand jury is involved in an investigation, the agents will work closely with an attorney from the U.S. government, either from the local U.S. Attorney’s Office or the U.S. Department of Justice, before making an arrest in order to determine whether a crime was committed and, if so, who is responsible.

A Brief Description of the Federal Criminal Justice Process — FBI

I agree, he is trying to distance himself, and indicate he was not initially aware of the under the table payments, or that Hunter would take money from the company.

Upvote 0

tall73

Sophia7's husband
Site Supporter
Sep 23, 2005
Visit site
✟882,509.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What does it mean that it was set up secretively? Who was it a secret to?

I am guessing that is just their judgment of the unusual nature of it (no names, no reports, etc.). It doesn't appear to add information.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.