Somewhere else...
✟74,866.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Who are all these women complaining about superficiality? I could have sworn there was another thread talking about the same thing. lol I like when a guy I'm dating or interested in, comments on my looks. I think that's a nice thing, and it's called chemistry. If that's all a guy ever is interested in, then he could be classified as superficial. Idk, maybe I live on another planet. :scratch:

Upvote 0

Chad Farwell

the grand facade so soon will burn
Site Supporter
Sep 21, 2015
My Own Little World...as Little as Yours
✟597.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
It was yours truly who started the other thread after this one, try in to steal victimization from Christian Women is like trying to...well...got no comparison, lavish in in your pity without responsibility GOOD BYE

Upvote 0

Steven Wood

Not my will but Thy will be done
Jul 17, 2015
Arkansas, United States
✟18,151.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The problem I see with today's churches and the religion of their so-called Christianity in general is that they have the rulebook but are living new age lives with lessened morals. I agree completely that most if not all have a social club vibe. The mark is missed on a good life because many are too worried about making a good impression. Years ago, the last church I went to I was even hit on in front of my wife at the time while I was holding our baby and the woman had no regard. I don't go to church now and if I do go back it won't be learn it will be because I feel called to change someone's way of thinking. Of course there's a double standard, I learned a while back that everyone is a hypocrite at one point in time but if you focus on that it'll consume you. You just have to accept that as a fact. Everyone has faults, you need to forgive. As for looking for someone and judging the outside I was happily married and had what I wanted then divorced and dated. I've never really had a wandering eye. I don't really do that superficial junk and think all things done today is overkill. But I will say this. If you're too busy staring at a person in front of you to read a verse then your priorities are in the wrong place.

Upvote 0

Star Dancer

Nov 25, 2015
✟65,314.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Widowed
Chad for what it is worth from an old lady who has been around a long time, what is in your heart is far more important than what you see when you look in a mirror, or what people may or may not say. Any person worth spending a life time with, or having a great friendship with will see what is in your heart.
Blessings to you. Star Dancer

Upvote 0