Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
While skeptics these days are emboldened and made popular by the lemming-like suicide of our culture, for any properly catechized person, the skeptics’ superficiality and lack of common sense points back to the Faith.

I’m done trying to save souls. Oh, sure, I’ll work hard to save my own, my wife’s, and those of the good people who buy my books. But as for the rest, they can go to Hell. Literally. They’ve made their choice, and I see little point in arguing with them about it.

Catholics use reason to guide our lives according to the Faith, to live by the Christian virtues. Agnostics and atheists use reason to justify their actions, which is why their arguments against the Faith are, almost inevitably, an ill-assorted grab bag of rationalizations for rejecting something they don’t want. Why bother trying to sell it to them?

While skeptics these days are emboldened and made popular by the lemming-like suicide of our culture as it flies off into the abyss, for any properly catechized person, the skeptics’ superficiality and lack of common sense points back to the Faith.

Continued below.