Mike Pence gets the Covid Vaccine. Is this a big blow to Evangelical Conspiracy theorists?

aog17

Sep 23, 2017
West
✟17,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
349a8718845dc3efafb56740e0cd9e26

Pence gets COVID shot on TV as U.S. about to approve second vaccine

Evangelical Conspiracy Theorists often claim the vaccine has a chip from the book of revelations and attribute them to population control organized by WHO, Bill Gates, Soros, and the deep state. Now that the Evangelical Vice President has taken the Covid vaccine, I would not be surprised if some of these people will claim he took a placebo for photo op, which would make the Evangelical Vice President is a liar.

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
349a8718845dc3efafb56740e0cd9e26

Pence gets COVID shot on TV as U.S. about to approve second vaccine

Evangelical Conspiracy Theorists often claim the vaccine has a chip from the book of revelations and attribute them to population control organized by WHO, Bill Gates, Soros, and the deep state. Now that the Evangelical Vice President has taken the Covid vaccine, I would not be surprised if some of these people will claim he took a placebo for photo op, which would make the Evangelical Vice President is a liar.

As if there is no such thing as a professed Evangelical ever lying about anything.

How do we know for a 100% fact that what is being allegedly shot into his arm is the same thing being shot into all other arms? I don't trust any of these ppl, and not because I'm worried about any of this allegedly involving the mark of the beast.

Upvote 0

aog17

Sep 23, 2017
West
✟17,231.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
As if there is no such thing as a professed Evangelical ever lying about anything.

How do we know for a 100% fact that what is being allegedly shot into his arm is the same thing being shot into all other arms? I don't trust any of these ppl, and not because I'm worried about any of this allegedly involving the mark of the beast.

“I don't trust any of these ppl”

That says a lot about what people think about this administration.

Upvote 0

DavidPT

Sep 26, 2016
Texas
✟196,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
“I don't trust any of these ppl”

That says a lot about what people think about this administration.

I didn't mean just that administration. I'm meaning anyone involved with these vaccines, and that are telling us we need to take them, and that they are perfectly safe. And that would include Dr. Fauci, Bill Gates, Biden, whoever. I don't trust any of them.

Upvote 0