Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
A substack post and an appearance with Alex Jones? Really? Credibility not found.

Genetic fallacy. If you only trust certain "experts" then that leads to indoctrination.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟299,504.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Genetic fallacy. If you only trust certain "experts" then that leads to indoctrination.

ANYTHING presented on Alex Jones starts with negative credibility. The man is allergic to truth. (I don't remember what this thread is about, but the title is insane.)

Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟438,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
ANYTHING presented on Alex Jones starts with negative credibility. The man is allergic to truth. (I don't remember what this thread is about, but the title is insane.)

Nope. Nope. And nope.

... but you are free to believe what you want to believe, as am I and others here. :oldthumbsup:

• Agree
Reactions: guyver
Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Steve Kirsch Makes Major Announcement: New Zealand Covid Whistleblower Biggest Bombshell Yet!​

Dec 1, 2023

Steve Kirsch of Steve Kirsch's newsletter | Substack joins The Alex Jones Show to break down the major bombshell dropped by a New Zealand whistleblower exposing mass death from the COVID shots.

Yep , bit by bit things will continue to be exposed.
As Bosi would say , we are winning this war , it just takes time and patience.

Reactions: mourningdove~
Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟438,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yep , bit by bit things will continue to be exposed.
As Bosi would say , we are winning this war , it just takes time and patience.

I am really surprised, how suppressed information surrounding this situation has been, and for so long.
But 'leaking out' the information is ... sometimes flowing out, like with this story!

I'd say 'your' Bosi is very much like 'our' Jones ... I heard Bosi the first time on an AJ special broadcast.
May God continue to bless, guide, and protect them both.

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am really surprised, how suppressed information surrounding this situation has been, and for so long.
But 'leaking out' the information is ... sometimes flowing out, like with this story!
I think you will like this one , it's his latest where he explains most of what has been going on since Kennedy's death and how this war is being fought.
Includes Ronald Reagan's part in it and how Trump is taking them down.

Riccardo Bosi: Centers Of Gravity

• Informative
Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
A year later & the population is still going up.
Yep the bad guys didn't get all of what they wanted. And thank God for that.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
A year later & the population is still going up.
From things I have been reading, we are not reproducing at a rate that would maintain the present population of the world. The present generation is not having as many children as previous generations.

We may have a problem of too low of a population increase rate.

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟908,085.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
From things I have been reading, we are not reproducing at a rate that would maintain the present population of the world. The present generation is not having as many children as previous generations.

We may have a problem of too low of a population increase rate.
What is the benefit of maintaining the current world population? What is the negative if it declines?

Upvote 0

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟438,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I don't know if this is happening in the US or elsewhere , but this forest of the fallen is taking off big time here.
Its about the people who got the jab and either died or were left injured ,

Oh my. That is awesome. And awesomely sad. :cry:

I have not heard of this happening yet in the U.S.
We are fast losing our freedoms here. I honestly don't know if a demonstration like this would even be allowed.

It is very sad to see what has happened, but what an effective way to get the message out ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mourningdove~

"Pray, and prepare ..."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2005
✟438,910.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

We’ve never seen dying at this rate: Dr Pierre Kory​

A critical care physician joined “The Ingraham Angle” Thursday to discuss why insurance actuaries are showing a “staggering” 158,000 more deaths among people in 2023 compared to 2019.

“In the first nine months of this year, 158,000 more Americans died unexpectedly than in all of 2019. That’s more than the casualties in every war since Vietnam. All of them combined,” host Laura Ingraham began.

Dr. Pierre Kory, Chief Medical Officer of the Frontline COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance, suggested the experimental COVID-19 vaccine has something to do with the excess deaths among young people.

“The timing is really inarguable,” he said. “Why are the healthiest elements of society — these are young, employed folks with life insurance — suddenly started dying at rates we’ve never seen before in 2021? And it continues.”

“We’re left with the question, what happened in the American workplace in 2021 that led to this unprecedented rate of death?”

“We’ve never seen dying at this rate,” he added.

Kory suggested the COVID vaccine is contributing to the spike in death rates since he’s seen far more patients with “long vax” than “long Covid.”

“I specialize in COVID care. Not only acute, but I specialize in Long Covid and Long Vax,” he said. “Long Vax is the chronic illness that’s triggered by the vaccine. It’s way more common than Long Covid. And I have thousands of patients that are decimated. Their health is disturbed.”

• Informative
Reactions: guyver
Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

We’ve never seen dying at this rate: Dr Pierre Kory​

A critical care physician joined “The Ingraham Angle” Thursday to discuss why insurance actuaries are showing a “staggering” 158,000 more deaths among people in 2023 compared to 2019.

“In the first nine months of this year, 158,000 more Americans died unexpectedly than in all of 2019. That’s more than the casualties in every war since Vietnam. All of them combined,” host Laura Ingraham began.

Dr. Pierre Kory, Chief Medical Officer of the Frontline COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance, suggested the experimental COVID-19 vaccine has something to do with the excess deaths among young people.

“The timing is really inarguable,” he said. “Why are the healthiest elements of society — these are young, employed folks with life insurance — suddenly started dying at rates we’ve never seen before in 2021? And it continues.”

“We’re left with the question, what happened in the American workplace in 2021 that led to this unprecedented rate of death?”

“We’ve never seen dying at this rate,” he added.

Kory suggested the COVID vaccine is contributing to the spike in death rates since he’s seen far more patients with “long vax” than “long Covid.”

“I specialize in COVID care. Not only acute, but I specialize in Long Covid and Long Vax,” he said. “Long Vax is the chronic illness that’s triggered by the vaccine. It’s way more common than Long Covid. And I have thousands of patients that are decimated. Their health is disturbed.”

Its good to see the MSM now reporting on this , about time.

• Agree
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,656.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
What is the benefit of maintaining the current world population? What is the negative if it declines?
I'm not saying that there is any benefit or negative effect.
My point is that people are so worried about CO2 leveles (because a gas that makes up 0.038% of the atmosphere, increasing to 0.040%... is going to cause death and destruction... LOL) and the fact that the population of the earth is out of control.. When it actually isn't.

• Agree
Upvote 0