Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If you have taken the death shot then there is nothing more that I can help you with. The death shot meaning the so called vaccine. Its obvious that you don't know what is going on , so it is probably best for you that I say little about it. Oh and BTW you are on a thread that is talking about depopulation. Like hello...!!!
The world population is growing.

• Agree
Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟298,466.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
If you have taken the death shot then there is nothing more that I can help you with. The death shot meaning the so called vaccine. Its obvious that you don't know what is going on , so it is probably best for you that I say little about it. Oh and BTW you are on a thread that is talking about depopulation. Like hello...!!!

OK, a thread about something that isn't happening plus bonus FUD about health security. We're not the ones that need help.

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,411.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The world population is growing.
The depopulation agender through this vaccine is targeted for 2025. They were hoping for 95 percent of the world population but only got around 75 percent. So lets have this conversation again at the end of 2025 , and lets see how your stats work out then.

Upvote 0

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟298,466.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
The depopulation agender through this vaccine is targeted for 2025. They were hoping for 95 percent of the world population but only got around 75 percent. So lets have this conversation again at the end of 2025 , and lets see how your stats work out then.

It's spelled "agenda" not "agender". As far as I can tell, the word "agender" looks like sloppy neologism for genderless persons.

When the population doesn't collapse in 2025/26 will you need to push the "target date" back?

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟906,564.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Right. Well I guess we”l just have to wait and see. In the meantime it looks like you only have two years until total economic collapse with 75% of the population scheduled to die so I’d get working on your survival plan.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Hans Blaster
Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,411.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Right. Well I guess we”l just have to wait and see. In the meantime it looks like you only have two years until total economic collapse with 75% of the population scheduled to die so I’d get working on your survival plan.
No , 2025 for the vaccine die off. The economic collapse began with the lock downs and is now picking up pace , keep watching the banks.

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟906,564.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
No , 2025 for the vaccine die off. The economic collapse began with the lock downs and is now picking up pace , keep watching the banks.
so the vaccine is timed to kill? How?

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟906,564.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So the plan is to kill the economy and also most of humanity because?

Upvote 0
Mar 20, 2021
Washington D.C.
✟111,840.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
It is always two years from now. In 2021, everyone that took the vaccine was supposed to be dead in in 2023. It is now 2023 and there are no mass vaccine deaths, so you've pushed the goalposts to 2025. I have zero doubt that in 2025, when there's still no mass vaccine deaths, you'll give us dire warnings about 2027.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,411.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
It is always two years from now. In 2021, everyone that took the vaccine was supposed to be dead in in 2023. It is now 2023 and there are no mass vaccine deaths, so you've pushed the goalposts to 2025. I have zero doubt that in 2025, when there's still no mass vaccine deaths, you'll give us dire warnings about 2027.
The only date that I have heard of is 2025. That's it.

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟906,564.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A supposed plan to drastically reduce the world’s population in a very small window of time makes no logical sense. Disrupting the world’s economies by removing the majority of the population- who make the economies function- leaves what behind to even work with? This would be an apocalypse level die off taking generations of accumulated knowledge with them.

Good luck to you if you are not one of the “chosen via vaccine “ to die in 2025. What is left behind will be hell on earth.

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,411.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Good luck to you if you are not one of the “chosen via vaccine “ to die in 2025. What is left behind will be hell on earth.
Exactly. That's why we are rebuilding communities now. Everyone who had a job was jabbed , postman , electricity , gas , water , doctors nurses etc etc.
We will be entering a new world , leaving the old world behind. It's going to be scary and exciting at the same time.

This next link shows a meeting that I went too recently , with Riccardo Bosi as the speaker.

Riccardo Bosi @ My Place Frankston No 1

Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟906,564.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Exactly. That's why we are rebuilding communities now. Everyone who had a job was jabbed , postman , electricity , gas , water , doctors nurses etc etc.
We will be entering a new world , leaving the old world behind. It's going to be scary and exciting at the same time.

This next link shows a meeting that I went too recently , with Riccardo Bosi as the speaker.

Riccardo Bosi @ My Place Frankston No 1
Ricardo Bosi is delusional. I watched some of that video, no point in watching to the end. What war does he think he’s fighting? If it’s the vaccine, well it’s over. Get it or don’t. No one cares anymore. And saying everyone who took it is going to die is beyond ridiculous.

Seeing a bogeyman around every corner is not healthy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,411.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Hans Blaster

Rocket surgeon
Mar 11, 2017
USA
✟298,466.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

HermanNeutics13

May 8, 2013
✟32,380.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
People are having less children than ever before. Europe and America have fallen well below the 2 number required to sustain a population. It is now speculated that by the end of this century we will see rapid population decrease. Yet we still see the push for people to not have kids. That work is more important that having kids. That people in the world is bad for the planet, etc. A very anti-human agenda.

• Agree
Reactions: The Liturgist
Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟906,564.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

comana

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Jan 19, 2005
Colorado
✟906,564.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
People are having less children than ever before. Europe and America have fallen well below the 2 number required to sustain a population. It is now speculated that by the end of this century we will see rapid population decrease. Yet we still see the push for people to not have kids. That work is more important that having kids. That people in the world is bad for the planet, etc. A very anti-human agenda.
We don’t need to sustain 8 billion world population. Young people also struggle to make it on their own or as a couple and don’t feel they can afford children. The economy does not favor starting families.

Upvote 0