Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They were married 12 years before he became president. And I trust you understand the subject here is people bullying her because they don't like her husband being president.

Who is bullying her and how is she being bullied? Reliable examples and sources please.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/10/11/politics/melania-trump-be-best-initiative-bullying/index.html?r=android-app://com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox&rm=1

Washington (CNN) — First lady Melania Trump claimed she is among the most bullied people in the world, which has led her to create her anti-bullying "Be Best" initiative.
"I could say I'm the most bullied person on the world," Trump told ABC News in an interview during her first major solo trip to Africa last week when asked what personally made her want to tackle the issue of cyberbullying.

If she genuinely cares about tackling the issue of cyberbullying she needs to start with her husband. I wouldn't be surprised if he bullies her in private.

• Agree
Reactions: Shiloh Raven
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yes, she obviously married him for his good looks and his charm. He’s such a pleasant and calm man to be around. Oh, she must have married him for his ability to be a faithful husband too. Oh wait... Never mind, scratch that last part. No wait, scratch all of it. In other words, she knew what she was getting herself into and yet she stays with him. She had an affair with him before she married him. I think that in itself speaks volumes about her own character. And the fact that she stays with him knowing full well he cheats on her.

( thinking ) that we can read minds and know what others are thinking is a pretty puffed-up thing.

They only support certain bullied ones.

I called the ACLU once regarding a friend that needed help. First thing they asked me what color is he? No they were not interested in the case due to the man's white color. That's okay with a real lawyer he was awarded over 1 million dollars from the United States of America.

M-Bob

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
( thinking ) that we can read minds and know what others are thinking is a pretty puffed-up thing.

I called the ACLU once regarding a friend that needed help. First thing they asked me what color is he? No they were not interested in the case due to the man's white color. That's okay with a real lawyer he was awarded over 1 million dollars from the United States of America.

M-Bob

Really Bob? They asked what "color" he was? When was this & what kind of help were you calling the ACLU for?

Reactions: Shiloh Raven
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

M-Bob

Good for your friend. I hope he’s enjoying whatever amount he has left of that one million dollars after he paid taxes to Uncle Sam.

Upvote 0

Phil 1:21

Apr 3, 2017
United States
✟144,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

M-Bob
Next time just let the goats handle it. They can be feisty little buggers. :oldthumbsup:

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If she genuinely cares about tackling the issue of cyberbullying she needs to start with her husband. I wouldn't be surprised if he bullies her in private.

QFT. She needs to clean up her own house. She’s married to the epitome of a bully and cyber bully.

Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Really Bob? They asked what "color" he was? When was this & what kind of help were you calling the ACLU for?

Believe me (so far) I have not made up one story that I have shared on this site.

This was in regards to a white family member who was mistaken for somebody else and beaten down and damaged greatly by DEA agents. It turned into a gigantic 18 day federal court case. I'm not putting names on this site (one simple Google search) brings the whole case up but, if you want to contact me in private we could discuss it.

So I tried to get the ACLU involved and they were not interested so I had one of the news channels in Kansas City Kansas investigate the story. It was a big story that was in the news for several days main headline. The news reporter found two witnesses to the event that were willing and did testify in the federal court.

M-Bob

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Believe me (so far) I have not made up one story that I have shared on this site.

This was in regards to a white family member who was mistaken for somebody else and beaten down and damaged greatly by DEA agents. It turned into a gigantic 18 day federal court case. I'm not putting names on this site (one simple Google search) brings the whole case up but, if you want to contact me in private we could discuss it.

So I tried to get the ACLU involved and they were not interested so I had one of the news channels in Kansas City Kansas investigate the story. It was a big story that was in the news for several days main headline. The news reporter found two witnesses to the event that were willing and did testify in the federal court.

M-Bob

I'm not calling you a liar, Bob. Got enough of a sense about you that I think you're an honest fellow. I'm not pressing you for details that are private. I'm just wondering when this took place on account of how it's hard to believe somebody would have said that in modern times. Now decades back then sure.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm not calling you a liar, Bob. Got enough of a sense about you that I think you're an honest fellow. I'm not pressing you for details that are private. I'm just wondering when this took place on account of how it's hard to believe somebody would have said that in modern times. Now decades back then sure.

Took place around 10 years ago and I do not believe the ACLU has changed at all.
M-Bob

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
T.I. posted his new racy music video on Saturday featuring a Melania Trump look-alike, and the White House isn't happy. On Twitter, FLOTUS’s spokeswoman, Stephanie Grisham, called the video “disgusting” and urged people to boycott the rapper.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
T.I. posted his new racy music video on Saturday featuring a Melania Trump look-alike, and the White House isn't happy. On Twitter, FLOTUS’s spokeswoman, Stephanie Grisham, called the video “disgusting” and urged people to boycott the rapper.

Lol, there's so many folks who've never heard of T.I. but now on account of the Trumps will know & flock to the rapper. This publicity from the White House must be a dream come true for the rapper.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Phil 1:21

Apr 3, 2017
United States
✟144,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Regarding the bullying of Melania Trump?
What so far no comments from our former first ladies? -- how sad.
M-Bob
Honestly, I wouldn't expect any support from Michelle Obama, despite the amount of bullying she endured for eight-plus years.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Regarding the bullying of Melania Trump?
What so far no comments from our former first ladies? -- how sad.
M-Bob

Well first of all Bob, maybe they're not doing so on account of how that'd be patronizing. Melania is a middle-aged woman capable of handling things herself. Her husband & supporters have bullied private citizens more than half her age.

Mrs. Obama endured being called a chimp, having herself & her children mocked for their race for years, "jokes" about lynching her husband. A lot of that was fueled by Melania & Donald's racist birther nonsense. She withstood that with grace. She also showed grace to Melania when Melania plagiarized her.

I don't think Mrs. Bush needs to come rushing in with a packet of tissues either.

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well first of all Bob, maybe they're not doing so on account of how that'd be patronizing. Melania is a middle-aged woman capable of handling things herself. Her husband & supporters have bullied private citizens more than half her age.

Mrs. Obama endured being called a chimp, having herself & her children mocked for their race for years, "jokes" about lynching her husband. A lot of that was fueled by Melania & Donald's racist birther nonsense. She withstood that with grace. She also showed grace to Melania when Melania plagiarized her.

I don't think Mrs. Bush needs to come rushing in with a packet of tissues either.

If I was a former first lady, I would have called her out and suggested that she start with her own husband concerning bullying and cyberbullying before she complained about anyone else.

• Agree
Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0