Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/10/11/politics/melania-trump-be-best-initiative-bullying/index.html?r=android-app://com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox&rm=1

Washington (CNN) — First lady Melania Trump claimed she is among the most bullied people in the world, which has led her to create her anti-bullying "Be Best" initiative.
"I could say I'm the most bullied person on the world," Trump told ABC News in an interview during her first major solo trip to Africa last week when asked what personally made her want to tackle the issue of cyberbullying.

• Informative
Reactions: brinny

JCFantasy23

In a Kingdom by the Sea.
Jul 1, 2008
Lakeland, FL
✟502,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
A shame. Whether it turns out effective or not, I do support her "Be Best" campaign; fortunately people have become more open about bullying and it's bad effects, especially in school systems and domestic violence situations.

Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,249,087.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Politics
US-Democrat
Reactions: Shiloh Raven
Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,249,087.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Politics
US-Democrat
It's incredibly ironic (and sad) that the alt-left counters her claim about being the victim of bullying by bullying her. Hate truly is an ugly thing.

I don't hate Melania. However, it's hard for me to see a woman who wears a new designer dress practically every other day as a victim.

Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't hate Melania. However, it's hard for me to see a woman who wears a new designer dress practically every other day as a victim.

As much as I don't like bullying and I don't agree with it, I don't exactly feel sorry for Melania because she made her own bed, being the former mistress who married for money and wealth. If it was so bad for her, she would get out of that marriage, but apparently she's okay with his philandering adulterous ways and affairs with inappropriate content stars. If she wasn't, she would leave him and divorce him. But I guess there's a steep price when you marry for money. Personally speaking, if I'm ever bullied, I confront the bully and then I remove myself from the situation. I don't stick around and be the victim.

Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,249,087.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Politics
US-Democrat
It's ironic she is denouncing bullying when she herself married a bully. Her message, however well-intentioned, is compromised from the start. Bullying is something other people have to take responsibility for, but not Melania, who has literally wed herself to it.

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Phil 1:21

Apr 3, 2017
United States
✟144,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's ironic she is denouncing bullying when she herself married a bully. Her message, however well-intentioned, is compromised from the start. Bullying is something other people have to take responsibility for, but not Melania, who has literally wed herself to it.
Oh, I see. So because you don't like her husband, and she has money, that justifies bullying her. Also good to know.

Reactions: Willie T
Upvote 0

FireDragon76

Supporter
Apr 30, 2013
Orlando, Florida
✟1,249,087.00
Country
United States
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Politics
US-Democrat
Oh, I see. So because you don't like her husband, and she has money, that justifies bullying her. Also good to know.

No, I never said bullying her was appropriate. But she's a public figure and people have a right to comment on her behavior.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Apr 3, 2017
United States
✟144,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, I never said bullying her was appropriate.
You said she "earns" it. And then you went on to vilify her because she has money and you don't like her husband.
But she's a public figure and people have a right to comment on her behavior.
We're talking about bullying, not just commenting on one's behavior. If you could leave the goal posts where they are, that'd be great.

Reactions: Willie T
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, I never said bullying her was appropriate. But she's a public figure and people have a right to comment on her behavior.

She's an adult and if she doesn't like the way she's being treated, she could remove herself from the situation. And yet she stays where she is and let's herself be the victim or perhaps plays the victim.

And her claiming to be 'the most bullied person in the world' is a bit melodramatic. How is she bullied and who is bullying her? What has she done to confront the supposed bullies coming after her?

Upvote 0

Apr 3, 2017
United States
✟144,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
She's an adult and if she doesn't like the way she's being treated, she could remove herself from the situation. And yet she stays where she is and let's herself be the victim or perhaps plays the victim.
Oh, I get it. If she doesn't like being bullied because people don't like her husband, then she should just divorce her husband?

This thread gets stranger by the minute.

• Agree
Reactions: JCFantasy23
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There's obviously a price when a woman marries for money. It's not as if she married her husband for his good looks and charm. She's his former mistress and he cheats on her, but yet she stays with him. If she really had a problem with his philandering adultery then she would leave him and divorce him.

Any woman, with the slightest hint of self-respect, wouldn't stay married to a man like Donald Trump. Unless of course, the woman married the man for his money and for nothing else. Again I repeat...

And her claiming to be 'the most bullied person in the world' is a bit melodramatic. How is she bullied and who is bullying her? What has she done to confront the supposed bullies coming after her?

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: FireDragon76
Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Ridiculous what does clothing have to do with it?
M-Bob

• Agree
Reactions: Phil 1:21
Upvote 0

Apr 3, 2017
United States
✟144,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There's obviously a price when a woman marries for money. It's not as if she married her husband for his good looks and charm.
Nice job of victim blaming there. :doh:
By the way, I'm curious how you presume to know why she married him.
Any woman, with the slightest hint of self-respect, wouldn't stay married to a man like Donald Trump. Unless of course, the woman married the man for his money and for nothing else.
Well, that explains it. You don't like him, therefore she must have married him for his money. Good to know.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nice job of victim blaming there. :doh:
By the way, I'm curious how you presume to know why she married him.
Well, that explains it. You don't like him, therefore she must have married him for his money. Good to know.

Yes, she obviously married him for his good looks and his charm. He’s such a pleasant and calm man to be around. Oh, she must have married him for his ability to be a faithful husband too. Oh wait... Never mind, scratch that last part. No wait, scratch all of it. In other words, she knew what she was getting herself into and yet she stays with him. She had an affair with him before she married him. I think that in itself speaks volumes about her own character. And the fact that she stays with him knowing full well he cheats on her.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Apr 3, 2017
United States
✟144,842.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In other words, she knew what she was getting herself into and yet she stays with him.
They were married 12 years before he became president. And I trust you understand the subject here is people bullying her because they don't like her husband being president.

Upvote 0