Ashtabula, OH
✟21,731.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
If the media stopped inventing stories to spread lies for the sole purpose of delegitimizing the Trump administration there wouldn't be a problem. They have lied, and lied, and lied some more. Why? To make him look bad to the fools who believe the lies. Trump isn't suppressing the news. He simply wants honest, truthful reporting and that is something that America hasn't seen in decades.

Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
If the media stopped inventing stories to spread lies for the sole purpose of delegitimizing the Trump administration there wouldn't be a problem.

What stories have 'the media' invented about Trump?

They have lied, and lied, and lied some more. Why? To make him look bad to the fools who believe the lies. Trump isn't suppressing the news. He simply wants honest, truthful reporting and that is something that America hasn't seen in decades.

He wants reporting that is ONLY flattering to him.

Tell me, when have you ever seen him admit to having made a mistake? To take responsibility for things that have gone wrong?

He doesn't. It's always someone else's fault, usually the press.

Upvote 0

Hank77

Site Supporter
Jun 26, 2015
✟1,110,801.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
What stories have 'the media' invented about Trump?

He wants reporting that is ONLY flattering to him.

Tell me, when have you ever seen him admit to having made a mistake? To take responsibility for things that have gone wrong?

He doesn't. It's always someone else's fault, usually the press.
He blamed his security advisers for the mess created by his EO on immigration.

Upvote 0

Orthodoxjay1

Sep 21, 2015
✟58,504.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Not surprising, when is Mr.McCain going to finally announce he Democrat, he caucuses, and vote with them most of the time anyways. I hope Mr.Mccain is not tired of crusading around the world in the name of Wilsonian Democracy, and now wants to start a Democracy crusade at home, very dangerous, the executive branch been given more authoritarian powers over the years, by both parties, now John McCain all of suddenly cares.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Allandavid

Dec 30, 2016
Sydney
✟230,565.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Not surprising, when is Mr.McCain going to finally announce he Democrat, he caucuses, and vote with them most of the time anyways.

"Most" of the time? Do you have evidence that McCain mostly votes with the Democrats?

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,192,788.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
the executive branch been given more authoritarian powers over the years, by both parties, now John McCain all of suddenly cares.

Better late than never.

It's going to take an authoritarian abusing those powers, beyond how they already are, before congress reasserts its self

Reactions: seashale76
Upvote 0

SoldierOfTheKing

Christian Spenglerian
Jan 6, 2006
Kenmore, WA
✟278,768.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
<staff edit>
I dont think media outlets, owned by large corporations are going anywhere.

It's not so much that there going anywhere so much as people aren't believing what they say so much anymore...

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Landon Caeli

God is perfect - Nothing is an accident
Site Supporter
Jan 8, 2016
CA
✟573,554.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I used to like Shep Smith too... Not anymore.

These people (Smith and McCain) are holding on to this idea that they can narrate a collective conscience for conservatives... I have my own conscience.

<staff edit>

Upvote 0

Orthodoxjay1

Sep 21, 2015
✟58,504.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Really? Let's see the record.

I should of not said most of the time. However he is a RINO, and has been for a lot of the liberal military interventions like Haiti, Libya, Kosovo, etc., he Opposed the Bush tax cuts, he sponsored Mccain-Fiengold, he a leading advocate of Amnesty & open borders, as a member of the commerce committee he pushed Cap N Trade(Cap N Tax) style regulation, he supported the bombing of Orthodox Christians in Kosovo on behalf of Albanian Muslim Mhujideen, tearing the Serbs Holy Land away from them, he was for the Arab Spring, which has lead to a genocide & persecution of Christians across the middle east (especially in Iraq, Syria, and Egypt), Senator McCain also backed Clinton 93 & 98 bombings of Iraq, also supported Madeline Alright insane genocidal sanctions on Iraq, which caused a lot of Ill will towards us by Sunni Arabs. Senator McCain is more open to federal mandates, and regulations on business, attacking free enterprise, McCain also been given a F by the Conservative Gun Owners of America. Senator John Mccain doesn't support free speech by limiting campaign contributions, and side with the Liberals in Campaign Finance Reform.

I can go on, but you get the point, the guy should move to the Democrat party.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: lben
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TLK Valentine

I've already read the books you want burned.
Apr 15, 2012
Behind the 8-ball, but ahead of the curve.
✟541,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
I should of not said most of these time, however he is a RINO, and has been for a lot of the liberal military interventions, he Opposed the Bush tax cuts, he sponsored Mccain-Fiengold, he a leading advocate of Amnesty & open borders, as a member of the commerce committee he pushed Cap N Trade(Cap N Tax) style regulation, he supported the bombing of Orthodox Christians in Kosovo, He was for the Arab Spring, he backed Clinton 98 bombing of Iraq, and Madeline Alright genocidal sanctions on Iraq. He more open to federal mandates, and regulations on business, he been given a F by the Conservative Gun Owners of America. He doesn't support free speech by limiting campaign contributions, and side with th Liberals in Campaign Finance Reform.

I can go on, but you get the point, the guy should move to the Democrat party.

You left out his opposition to torture.

Upvote 0

Orthodoxjay1

Sep 21, 2015
✟58,504.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You left out his opposition to torture.

Torture is wrong in most cases, so I can't bash him for that. However his views seem very hypocritical, sanction and starve nations like Haiti, Iraq, and Russia is OK, yet it is wrong to rough up someone to prevent a wmd or near attack in a American city? Hypocritical viewpoint to say the least.

• Agree
Reactions: lben
Upvote 0

Orthodoxjay1

Sep 21, 2015
✟58,504.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Fair enough - I agree he votes along GOP lines most of the time.
<staff edit>I pointed out he supported a lot of Clinton, and Obama liberal agenda, and has supported liberal policies.

Upvote 0

KCfromNC

Apr 18, 2007
✟487,195.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
<staff edit> I pointed out he supported a lot of Clinton, and Obama liberal agenda, and has supported liberal policies.
He's been in congress since 1982. If that's all you can come up with I'm having a hard time with the idea that makes him a RINO.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.