✟15,466.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Notice how these match up:

Matthew 12 [38] Then certain of the scribes and of the Pharisees answered, saying, Master, we would see a sign from thee.
[39] But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas:
[40] For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Revelation 10 [8] And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth.
[9] And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.
[10] And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.
[11] And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

apparently John has prophesied again in the spirit of Jonah. Jonah prophesied before one people and one King.

Look at the next sections of text in both books and see how they match up. the match up roughly involves the men of Nineveh, the queen of the South, and the two witnesses.

mkgal1

His perfect way sets me free. 2 Samuel 22:33
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Hi Steve :wave:

I missed this when you first posted this. I'm not sure if you're still reading/posting here, but I came across your post because this was my reading this morning and I wanted to see what other insight others had. I hadn't considered this passage in Revelation and the two witnesses.

Upvote 0