March 25, 2010 Kenyan official: Obama born here!

HerbieHeadley

North American Energy Independence Now!
Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
YouTube - Obama Not Natural Born

Michelle has stated Kenya is Obama's home land. His own grandmother stated he was born in Kenya. Kenyan Ambassador stated that his Kenyan birth is well known. Now, the Kenyan Government has been debating, the drafting of a new Constitution. While addressing the Kenya Parliament, on Thursday, 25th March, 2010, the Minister for Lands, James Orengo stated, "If America was living in a situation where they feared ethnicity and did not see itself as a multiparty state or nation, how could a young man born here in Kenya, who is not even a native American, become the President of America?" No one attempted to correct Orengo's comments about Obama.
Orengo is under the impression that we didn't care that Obama was not eligible. See page 31 of the Pdf file.
http://www.bunge.go.ke/parliament/dow...

Regardless of where he was born, he is not a natural born citizen

Upvote 0

Maren

Veteran
Oct 20, 2007
✟57,368.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
YouTube - Obama Not Natural Born

Michelle has stated Kenya is Obama's home land.

Yes, just like people of Irish, Italian, Chinese, or other ancestry, despite being born in the US, often refer to the country their ancestors came from as the home land.

His own grandmother stated he was born in Kenya.

False, she did not say that. The full transcript:
MCRAE: Could I ask her about his actual birthplace? I would like to see his birthplace when I come to Kenya in December. Was she present when he was born in Kenya?
OGOMBE: Yes. She says, yes, she was, she was present when Obama was born.
MCRAE: When I come in December. I would like to come by the place, the hospital, where he was born. Could you tell me where he was born? Was he born in Mombasa?
OGOMBE: No, Obama was not born in Mombasa. He was born in America.
MCRAE: Whereabouts was he born? I thought he was born in Kenya.
OGOMBE: No, he was born in America, not in Mombasa.
MCRAE: Do you know where he was born? I thought he was born in Kenya. I was going to go by and see where he was born.
OGOMBE: Hawaii. Hawaii. Sir, she says he was born in Hawaii. In the state of Hawaii, where his father was also learning, there. The state of Hawaii.

In fact, if you listen to it all, she actually states that Pres. Obama was born in Hawaii.

Kenyan Ambassador stated that his Kenyan birth is well known. Now, the Kenyan Government has been debating, the drafting of a new Constitution. While addressing the Kenya Parliament, on Thursday, 25th March, 2010, the Minister for Lands, James Orengo stated, "If America was living in a situation where they feared ethnicity and did not see itself as a multiparty state or nation, how could a young man born here in Kenya, who is not even a native American, become the President of America?" No one attempted to correct Orengo's comments about Obama.
Orengo is under the impression that we didn't care that Obama was not eligible. See page 31 of the Pdf file.
http://www.bunge.go.ke/parliament/dow...

[sarcasm]Yes, because politicians always speak the truth, they never distort of color the truth and say their constituents want to hear.[/sarcasm]

Even if these politicians believe Obama was born in Kenya, they have no more actual knowledge of Obama's birth than you do.

Regardless of where he was born, he is not a natural born citizen

Yet you keep ignoring all the Supreme Court citations I've given you. Perhaps this time you'll explain your interpretation of the law and Constitution take precedence over Dred Scott v. Sanford, Minor v. Happersett, United States v. Wong Kim Ark, and Perkins v. Elg.

Upvote 0

xMinionX

Contributor
Dec 2, 2003
✟18,028.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No one has shown me any proof yet.

The liberals like to parrot-oh, its because they lost the election. Well, wrong! Its because we don't like law breakers.

We could show you a high-def video of Obama being born in front of three notaries and a federal judge in the capital of Hawaii and it still wouldn't serve as proof.

Upvote 0

HerbieHeadley

Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
We could show you a high-def video of Obama being born in front of three notaries and a federal judge in the capital of Hawaii and it still wouldn't serve as proof.
They hypothetical situation you describe would still not qualify as natural born Citizen. However evidence is mounting on the Kenyan-born Senator.

Upvote 0

HerbieHeadley

Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Yes, just like people of Irish, Italian, Chinese, or other ancestry, despite being born in the US, often refer to the country their ancestors came from as the home land.

False, she did not say that. The full transcript:

In fact, if you listen to it all, she actually states that Pres. Obama was born in Hawaii.

[sarcasm]Yes, because politicians always speak the truth, they never distort of color the truth and say their constituents want to hear.[/sarcasm]

Even if these politicians believe Obama was born in Kenya, they have no more actual knowledge of Obama's birth than you do.

“AFFIDAVIT OF REVEREND KWELI SHUHUBIA

I, Kweli Shuhubia am over the age of eighteen (18) and not a party to the within action. If called to do so, I could and would competently testify under oath as follows I am an ordained minister of the gospel of Jesus Christ and a native evangelist and translator for the Anabaptist churches in Kenya. I am the official Swahili translator for the annual Anabaptists Conference held each year in Africa, working with the American bishops sitting upon the Continental Presbytery of the Anabaptists Churches of Africa. I am fluent in Swahili and in English. I am a former teacher in Kenya, and travel extensively in the ministries of the Anabaptists Churches of Africa throughout Kenya, Uganda and the Sudan.

It is common knowledge throughout the Christian and Muslim communities in Kenya that Barack Hussein Obama, Jr., the United States Presidential candidate, was born in Mombosa Kenya. Senator Obama's grandmother still resides in the village of Alego-Kogello, approximately 37 miles from Kisumu City.

During my interview of Sarah Obama; I called Bishop Ron McRae in the United States from my mobile number. I advised Bishop McRae that I was present with Ms. Obama in her home, and wished for him to speak with her. Bishop McRae informed me he would call me right back, to avoid the international costs on my personal mobile phone. Bishop McRae subsequently called me back; Bishop McRae requested permission to electronically record his telephone conversations with Ms. Obama, to which I agreed.

Due to bad telephone connections Bishop McRae had to call me back three [3] times, before we were able to continue our conversation. The telephone interview conducted by Bishop McRae was conducted on loud speaker (speaker phone). During the interview conversation, one of Ms. Obama's grandsons's and myself acted as Swahili translators, and as Bishop McRae talked to and questioned Ms. Obama, we would translate what Bishop McRae said to Ms. Obama in Swahili, and then we would translate her Swahili responses to Bishop McRae in English. Ms. Obama can fluently speak Swahili in her native dialect, but cannot read or write.

Bishop McRae asked Ms. Obama specifically, "Were you present when your grandson Barack Obama was born in Kenya?" This was asked to her in translation twice, and both times she specifically replied, "Yes". It appeared Ms. Obama's relatives and her grandson, handling the translating,, had obviously been versed to counter such facts with the purported information from the American news media that Obama was born in Hawaii. Despite this, Ms. Sarah Hussein Obama was very adamant that her grandson, Senator Barack Hussein Obama, was born in Kenya, and that she was present and witnessed his birth in Kenya, not the United States. When Ms. Obama's grandson attempted to counter his grandmother's clear responses to the question, verifying the birth of Senator Obama in Kenya, Bishop McRae asked her grandson, how she could be present at Barack Obama's birth if the Senator was born in Hawaii, but the grandson would not answer the question, instead he repeatedly tried to insert that, "No, No, No.
He was born in the United States!" But during the conversation, Ms. Sarah Hussein Obama never changed her reply that she was in deed present when Senator Barack Obama was born in Kenya."
I believe grandma.
How would you explain her being present for the birth in Hawaii?

Upvote 0

Belk

Site Supporter
Dec 21, 2005
Seattle
✟908,435.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
So, maybe it is just me, but the upshot of this thread seems to be that a bunch of people who would never vote for Obama in the first place are saying that because of some supposed cover up that only they are able to see they are not going to vote for Obama. Did I miss anything?

Upvote 0

HerbieHeadley

Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
So, maybe it is just me, but the upshot of this thread seems to be that a bunch of people who would never vote for Obama in the first place are saying that because of some supposed cover up that only they are able to see they are not going to vote for Obama. Did I miss anything?
That’s affirmative. 4 me ;)

Upvote 0

HerbieHeadley

Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Thats great! She said that Obama was born in Hawaii. Can we finally put this birther conspiracy to rest?
No, Obama has employed a team of lawyers to make sure you can't see the truth.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HerbieHeadley

Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
No, Obama has employed a team of lawyers to make sure you can't see the truth.
Bishop McRae asked Ms. Obama specifically, "Were you present when your grandson Barack Obama was born in Kenya?" This was asked to her in translation twice, and both times she specifically replied, "Yes". It appeared Ms. Obama's relatives and her grandson, handling the translating,, had obviously been versed to counter such facts with the purported information from the American news media that Obama was born in Hawaii. Despite this, Ms. Sarah Hussein Obama was very adamant that her grandson, Senator Barack Hussein Obama, was born in Kenya, and that she was present and witnessed his birth in Kenya, not the United States. When Ms. Obama's grandson attempted to counter his grandmother's clear responses to the question, verifying the birth of Senator Obama in Kenya, Bishop McRae asked her grandson, how she could be present at Barack Obama's birth if the Senator was born in Hawaii, but the grandson would not answer the question, instead he repeatedly tried to insert that, "No, No, No.
He was born in the United States!" But during the conversation, Ms. Sarah Hussein Obama never changed her reply that she was in deed present when Senator Barack Obama was born in Kenya."
Grandma's are cool. :cool:

Upvote 0

Spirit_Star

Dec 14, 2008
USA
✟8,107.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
When it comes down to it people will believe what they want to believe. Obama could present a birth certificate saying he was born in Hawaii, the hospital etc Those who want to believe he was born in Kenya would just say that it was made up/fake etc.

I agree those whose job it is to make sure someone running for president would have made sure that any candidate meets all the requirements.

Upvote 0

HerbieHeadley

Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
When it comes down to it people will believe what they want to believe. Obama could present a birth certificate saying he was born in Hawaii, the hospital etc Those who want to believe he was born in Kenya would just say that it was made up/fake etc.

I agree those whose job it is to make sure someone running for president would have made sure that any candidate meets all the requirements.
Who might those be?
The only authority has been the cartoon image on the internet posted by Obama or someone who works for him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ArnautDaniel

Veteran
Aug 28, 2006
The Village
✟22,153.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hey look!

A train!

image.jsp

Upvote 0

Veritas

1 Lord, 1 Faith, 1 Baptism
Aug 7, 2003
Pacific NW USA
Visit site
✟109,662.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Libertarian
Herbie, as much as I appreicate your dillegence in addressing this issue, nothing is going to change. Obama will never be impeached or driven from office over this. Any attempt to do so will result in cries of racism. We can't even criticise Obama over his policies without being accused of that.

We'll just have to wait for history to provide the evidence and correct the wrong if there is one. That is all.

Reactions: HerbieHeadley
Upvote 0

HerbieHeadley

Dec 23, 2007
✟15,282.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Herbie, as much as I appreicate your dillegence in addressing this issue, nothing is going to change. Obama will never be impeached or driven from office over this. Any attempt to do so will result in cries of racism. We can't even criticise Obama over his policies without being accused of that.

We'll just have to wait for history to provide the evidence and correct the wrong if there is one. That is all.
You are correct in that we all have to get over the dreaded ‘R’ word.

The reason all congressmen and courts avoid it like the plague. :wave:

Upvote 0