Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
So says Wayne Allen Root, former Libertarian vice-presidential candidate and Columbia University classmate of Barack Hussein Obama: Obama is 100% Red, White & Blue American Born | TheBlaze.com
It’s pretty clear how Obama got into Columbia – I believe it was by lying. Obama was a smart kid, even then gave “great interviews,” and talked (lied) his way into Columbia as an Indonesian student, using his Jakarta grade school transcripts (and perhaps Passport/citizenship papers) as proof. Columbia probably asked very few questions. They were thrilled to have an Indonesian student to brag about. They got what they wanted – “diversity.”

That was Obama’s edge that gained him admittance to the exclusive Ivy League world at Columbia and then Harvard Law School. But that also made him a fraud, who accepted admittance and foreign student aid under false pretenses.

Since selling this fraudulent story had succeeded beyond his wildest imagination, Obama was emboldened. So, he used it again to sell a book. Remember I’m not guessing here. It’s a fact that his book agent described Obama to publishers as “Born in Kenya, raised in Indonesia.” There is physical proof of these exact words. Bleeding heart liberal Manhattan book publishers bought it hook, line and sinker.​
Wayne Allen Root's account makes sense. It explains why the transcripts have remained sealed, and accounts for the pretense to publishers. :scratch:

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟212,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,343.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Yes, a thoroughly and well thought out, evidenced based opinion there:
Obama was a smart kid, even then gave “great interviews,” and talked (lied) his way into Columbia as an Indonesian student, using his Jakarta grade school transcripts (and perhaps Passport/citizenship papers) as proof. Columbia probably asked very few questions. They were thrilled to have an Indonesian student to brag about. They got what they wanted – “diversity.”
"probably"; "perhaps".
Now THOSE are evidentiary words of INSPIRATION!

Upvote 0
H

HorsieJuice

It’s pretty clear how Obama got into Columbia – I believe it was by lying. Obama was a smart kid, even then gave “great interviews,” and talked (lied) his way into Columbia as an Indonesian student, using his Jakarta grade school transcripts (and perhaps Passport/citizenship papers) as proof. Columbia probably asked very few questions. They were thrilled to have an Indonesian student to brag about. They got what they wanted – “diversity.”

Oh look, more dishonesty from the board's conservative wing. I guess you guys have moved on from claiming that he didn't go to Columbia at all.

There is nothing "pretty clear" about wild speculation.​

Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Oh look, more dishonesty from the board's conservative wing. I guess you guys have moved on from claiming that he didn't go to Columbia at all.
For the record, there's nothing dishonest here at all.

Every president has his background questioned, both before and after getting into office. Even our last president was repeatedly questioned about his background.
There is almost nothing that's "pretty clear" about wild speculation.
There's nothing that's "pretty clear" about Obama's background. :wave:

Upvote 0

Dusky Mouse

Cats Are In Charge ~ Accept It!
Sep 25, 2013
Adelaide S.Australia
✟2,598.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
audience-clapping-smiley-emoticon.gif
Just when we thought the Birthers had been shut up about the birth certificate thing...

And low and behold it comes when the Republicans are holding government hostage.
real-life-angry-bird-smiley-emoticon.png

What's next? Obama's not really black! He's spray tanned in secret daily! News at 13! I mean 11! Yeah, that's it.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Just when we thought the Birthers had been shut up about the birth certificate thing...

And low and behold it comes when the Republicans are holding government hostage.

What's next? Obama's not really black! He's spray tanned in secret daily! News at 13! I mean 11! Yeah, that's it.
The lack of transparency in Obama's background gave rise to the "birthers". Many prior presidents have had their backgrounds questioned, nearly always by the "press". Why hasn't Obama been held to account by the "mainstream press"? Obama himself could resolve such issues by simply making his background information public knowledge. It took somebody outside the mainstream media, Donald Trump, to hold Obama accountable on the birth certificate issue.

That anyone would act surprised about the need for transparent background information on our presidents ... is quite honestly astounding.

Upvote 0

SnowCal

50 Cent Party
Jan 24, 2012
✟9,835.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
ROTFL ... I'll take this as a non-rebuttal.

What's there to rebut? Wayne Allyn Root's imagination? The entire OP is a creative writing exercise. The thread title asserts that Obama did something that even the author of the article admits he's just making up.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Red flags

I believe Obama is a fraud
My educated guess is
While that was just an educated guess
I’ve believe I’ve pieced together
I believe that Obama
It doesn’t take a psychology degree to figure out
I believe it was by lying
and perhaps Passport
Columbia probably asked

This was the only fact:
[Obama's college career] got him the credentials he needed for a career in politics (Columbia, Harvard Law, professor at Chicago Law School)

Oh, so he's really smart then? Jealous much, little man who failed at politics?

Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Where are the facts? Who can "rebut" a person's fantasies?
Rebuttal should be easy.

Either Obama was a "foreign student" or he was a "US student". A rebuttal would consist of compelling evidence that Obama entered any of those educational institutes as a US student. :wave:

Upvote 0

SnowCal

50 Cent Party
Jan 24, 2012
✟9,835.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Rebuttal should be easy.

Either Obama was a "foreign student" or he was a "US student". A rebuttal would consist of compelling evidence that Obama entered any of those educational institutes as a US student. :wave:

I'm not sure when it became our responsibility to keep your imagination from getting the best of you.

Are you really demanding that we rebut claims that were made by somebody who admits that the claims are his own fiction?

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I'm not sure when it became our responsibility to keep your imagination from getting the best of you.

Are you really demanding that we rebut claims that were made by somebody who admits that the claims are his own fiction?
LOL ... I asked nothing of you.

I responded directly to the question asked of me. :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Such sloppy thinking. The guy's a failure at everything he's done in his life, so he'll get his ugly face all over the media by making stuff up.
ROTFL ... Wikipedia disagrees: Wayne Allyn Root - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wayne Ally Root has been immensely successful by nearly any measure.

Oh wait, perhaps I misunderstand ... you meant Obama. I don't disagree about that. ^_^

Upvote 0

Hetta

I'll find my way home
Jun 21, 2012
the here and now
✟64,923.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0