March 25, 2010 Kenyan official: Obama born here!

Anovah

Jun 6, 2004
Oregon
✟14,597.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

EdwinWillers

Jan 13, 2010
Galt's Gulch
✟8,420.00
Country
Niue
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Meet the 'chubby boy with the curly hair':"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1258543/Meet-chubby-boy-curly-hair-New-photographs-Barack-Obamas-childhood-Indonesia-emerge.html#ixzz0kvC8qWqF

Source for the following:

636_1267447601.jpg

Meet the Soetoros
Indonesia
Left to Right:
Lolo Soetoro, Stanley Ann Dunham Soetoro,baby Maya Soetoro,
and 9 year old Barry Soetoro

636_1267447666.jpg

This registration document, made available on Jan. 24, 2007 ,
By the Fransiskus Assisi school in Jakarta , Indonesia ,
Shows the registration of Barack Obama under the name
Barry Soetoro made by his step-father, Lolo Soetoro.

Name: Barry Soetoro
Religion: .....Islam
Nationality: ..... Indonesian

How did little INDONESIAN, Barry Soetoro,
(A.K.A. Barack Obama) get around the issue of nationality
to become president?

In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama's qualifications for the presidency, the group

"Americans for Freedom of Information" has released copies of President Obama's college transcripts

From Occidental College ..The transcript indicates that Obama, Under the name Barry Soetoro, Received financial aid as a foreign student from
Indonesia as an undergraduate at the school.
The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance With a court order.

The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid And was awarded a Fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program.

To qualify, for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship.

The news has created a firestorm at the White House
as the release casts increasing doubt about
Obama's legitimacy and qualification to serve as president.

In a related matter, under growing pressure from several groups, Justice Antonin Scalia announced That the Supreme Court agreed to hear arguments concerning Obama's legal eligibility to serve as President in a case brought by Leo Donofrio of New Jersey .

This lawsuit claims Obama's dual citizenship disqualified him from serving as president.

Donofrio's case is just one of 18 suits brought by citizens
demanding proof of Obama's citizenship or qualifications to
Serve as president.

Gary Kreep of the United States Justice Foundation has released The results of their investigation of Obama's campaign spending.

This study estimates that Obama has spent upwards of $950,000

in campaign funds in the past year with eleven law firms in 12 states for legal resources to block disclosure of any of his personal records.

Mr. Kreep indicated that the investigation is still on-going
But that the final report will be provided to the U.S. Attorney general, Eric Holder.

Mr. Holder has refused to comment on the matter.

You can keep calling people questioning his nationality "birthers" or wearers of "tin foil hats" - ridiculing those who are taking this to court as nut cases; laughing at those who post documentation that at the very least raises the spectre of doubt, and continue to claim that all the documentation YOU supposedly have (but, like Obama, won't deign to produce either) is somehow "verifiable" and "final" evidence of his nationality...

You claim the issue is dead, addressed, a "non" issue. Is it? Why?​

You can claim "privacy" as the excuse for not divulging all the personal documents he's hired numerous law firms to keep concealed (medical records, college transcripts, passports, etc., etc. etc.) - documents which, if produced one would assume would quell all this "nonsense" - documents that would once and for all silence such critics - but he won't; moreover, he's willing to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars (of someone's money) NOT to.

C'mon - aren't you the least bit concerned or curious as to why the president refuses to address these issues, let alone comment on them - especially when he has the answers, but refuses to give them? Do you really accept "personal privacy" as the sole response to such criticisms? What do YOU think those documents contain that he's so adamant about keeping secret? Is it wrong to speculate, to wonder?

I find it interesting that all the links provided in the OP (some of which, Herbie are no longer valid, fyi) have a number of people in various African countries referring to him as the "Kenyan-born" senator or candidate for president, or "Kenyan-born" president. Little things too like Michelle herself slipping recently, mentioning his Kenyan birth - faux paus? Slip of the tongue? Totally a mistake and no meaning whatsoever? Maybe, maybe not...
You DO realize, I hope, that this isn't going away - in fact, it's picking up steam.

So, get ready to ramp up your ridicule (it's having little effect now) and have plenty of ceremonial tin foil hats on hand to distribute because from what I can tell, this is only just beginning to pick up steam...

Reactions: HerbieHeadley
Upvote 0

Maren

Veteran
Oct 20, 2007
✟57,368.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
"Meet the 'chubby boy with the curly hair':"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worldnews/article-1258543/Meet-chubby-boy-curly-hair-New-photographs-Barack-Obamas-childhood-Indonesia-emerge.html#ixzz0kvC8qWqF

Source for the following:

636_1267447601.jpg

Meet the Soetoros
Indonesia
Left to Right:
Lolo Soetoro, Stanley Ann Dunham Soetoro,baby Maya Soetoro,
and 9 year old Barry Soetoro

636_1267447666.jpg

You can keep calling people questioning his nationality "birthers" or wearers of "tin foil hats" - ridiculing those who are taking this to court as nut cases; laughing at those who post documentation that at the very least raises the spectre of doubt, and continue to claim that all the documentation YOU supposedly have (but, like Obama, won't deign to produce either) is somehow "verifiable" and "final" evidence of his nationality...

You claim the issue is dead, addressed, a "non" issue. Is it? Why?​

You can claim "privacy" as the excuse for not divulging all the personal documents he's hired numerous law firms to keep concealed (medical records, college transcripts, passports, etc., etc. etc.) - documents which, if produced one would assume would quell all this "nonsense" - documents that would once and for all silence such critics - but he won't; moreover, he's willing to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars (of someone's money) NOT to.

C'mon - aren't you the least bit concerned or curious as to why the president refuses to address these issues, let alone comment on them - especially when he has the answers, but refuses to give them? Do you really accept "personal privacy" as the sole response to such criticisms? What do YOU think those documents contain that he's so adamant about keeping secret? Is it wrong to speculate, to wonder?

I find it interesting that all the links provided in the OP (some of which, Herbie are no longer valid, fyi) have a number of people in various African countries referring to him as the "Kenyan-born" senator or candidate for president, or "Kenyan-born" president. Little things too like Michelle herself slipping recently, mentioning his Kenyan birth - faux paus? Slip of the tongue? Totally a mistake and no meaning whatsoever? Maybe, maybe not...
You DO realize, I hope, that this isn't going away - in fact, it's picking up steam.

So, get ready to ramp up your ridicule (it's having little effect now) and have plenty of ceremonial tin foil hats on hand to distribute because from what I can tell, this is only just beginning to pick up steam...

Baseless claims, meet Snopes. Pretty much every point in that "essay" is rebutted, particularly the scholarship information.

Also, let me have you answer the question that Herbie refuses (instead he starts another baseless thread). How did Obama's mother, very pregnant, get to Kenya with no passport (a fact that has been verified). Further, how did she sneak back into the US within days of Obama's birth, get the Hawaiian birth certificate and notices in the Honolulu papers and still manage to get to Washington state within a week of birth, with both a days old infant and, again, no passport?

As for Obama and Indonesian citizenship, parents cannot get rid of a minor child's citizenship -- even if neither parent is an American citizen. The child must renounce his citizenship after he turns 18 in order for the child to lose the citizenship (see Supreme Court decision Perkins v. Elg).

Upvote 0

TheNewWorldMan

phased plasma rifle in 40-watt range
Jan 2, 2007
✟21,275.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others

Any reputable sources that he has in fact hired all these law firms to keep these documents secret?

Well, just make up your mind whether he was born in Indonesia, Kenya, or Mecca.

Upvote 0

Maren

Veteran
Oct 20, 2007
✟57,368.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private

Didn't realize she was present for his birth! What a miracle that she was there to witness it when she wouldn't be born for another two and half years.

Not to mention, I've known lots of Americans that refer to their European "homeland" (Italy, Ireland, etc.), despite the fact that their parents have always lived in the US and they were born in the US. "Homeland" is often used to refer to a person's heritage, not necessarily where they were born.

Upvote 0

Maren

Veteran
Oct 20, 2007
✟57,368.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
No one has shown me any proof yet.

The liberals like to parrot-oh, its because they lost the election. Well, wrong! Its because we don't like law breakers.

And I've never seen any proof that any president was eligible to be president -- then again, I'm not the one Constitutionally responsible so they have no need to prove it to me. Barrack Obama has done everything legally required to prove his citizenship to those responsible for verifying his citizenship, he has no reason to prove it to you.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟181,068.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private

The liberals like to parrot-oh, its because they lost the election. Well, wrong! Its because we don't like law breakers.

Oh the Irony :D

Hawaiian officials have verified Obama's citizenship. It is official, yet birthers refuse to hear the truth. Instead they ask for more proof without providing any real evidence that Obama is not American born. The burden of proof is on the birthers, not vice versa.... It is not our fault that you refuse to open your eyes. :D

Upvote 0

TheNewWorldMan

phased plasma rifle in 40-watt range
Jan 2, 2007
✟21,275.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others

Proof has been presented up one side and down the other. You just don't want to accept it.

As far as the real reason you folks have such a bee in your bonnet about Obama...well, apparently someone in high places running these forums likes the Politics section to read like a supermarket tabloid, because if I gave the reason you have it in for Obama, well, I'd get another warning like happened the LAST time I dared speak out against Birthers. But you and I both know what it is...you may have the mods and admins here fooled but you're not putting one over on me; I've been around too long.

So go ahead and post those pieces on how aliens are on ice in an underground Area 51 bunker, the Loch Ness Monster ate some schoolkids last Sunday, how Elvis is still alive and running a gas station out on old Route 66, or how the world will flip and the North Pole will end up somewhere near Show Low, Arizona on the winter solstice of 2012. Seems to be all the rage in these parts.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

blueapplepaste

the purpose of life is a life of purpose
Jun 7, 2005
Texas
✟18,874.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

No they have. Plenty of proof. There's his birth certificate. The birth announcement in a Hawaiian news paper. The government has said he is eligible.

No, the proof is there. You choose to ignore it. Period.

Show me proof that Obama is a law breaker. You can't. He's legally the US President, and hasn't broken any laws to get there. You lost the election. Stop being a sore loser and get over it.

Upvote 0

EdwinWillers

Jan 13, 2010
Galt's Gulch
✟8,420.00
Country
Niue
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Didn't realize she was present for his birth! What a miracle that she was there to witness it when she wouldn't be born for another two and half years.
Do you REALLY want to use this as your argument??? :doh:

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟181,068.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Do you REALLY want to use this as your argument??? :doh:

Do you have any evidence that Michelle Obama has undeniable proof that her husband was born in Kenya? Because, from my view, her argument is just as valid as those who have used the First Lady's words as proof of her husband's birth country....

Upvote 0

jameseb

Smite me, O Mighty Smiter!
Mar 3, 2004
North Little Rock, AR
✟116,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The typical progressive response is to accuse anyone interested in facts as being a conspiracy theorist, insult, and marginalize them.

Emphasis mine.

Sadly, that is true... which is one of the reasons as a liberal I am disgusted by the behavior of many neo-Lefties. Name-calling and insults are not only offensive, but completely unnecessary when courteous discourse and facts are enough to win the argument.

Fact is, Obama was born in Hawaii----or at least I'm going to believe a US birth certificate over a dubious one supposedly originating in Africa.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟181,068.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Sadly, that is true... which is one of the reasons as a liberal I am disgusted by the behavior of many neo-Lefties. Name-calling and insults are not only offensive, but completely unnecessary when courteous discourse and facts are enough to win the argument.

So, we will expect you to defend the POTUS from insults and name calling from the right, correct?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jameseb

Mar 3, 2004
North Little Rock, AR
✟116,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You should just give up on the "liberal" attempt because you are nothing like those here. Where were you to defend Obama from all the continued name calling and insults? How come you dont stand up against those still callling him names and insulting the POTUS? I dont believe one word you have to say regarding your ideology....

You're making this way too personal in direct violation of CF rules, and given the "rep" remark you gave me, it sounds like you've got a personal beef with me. Nevertheless, I'll entertain your reply-----

Let's see... where was I when Obama was "insulted"? Let's start with this thread where I just disagreed with what I believe to be the outlandish claim that Obama isn't a US citizen. I also voted for Obama... does that account for something?

However, I agree with you that you don't believe one word about my ideology - after all, you don't know my beliefs.

Aim high, Willis, aim high! :p

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟181,068.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
You're making this way too personal in direct violation of CF rules, and given the "rep" remark you gave me, it sounds like you've got a personal beef with me. Nevertheless, I'll entertain your reply-----

Let's see... where was I when Obama was "insulted"? Let's start with this thread where I just disagreed with what I believe to be the outlandish claim that Obama isn't a US citizen. I also voted for Obama... does that account for something?

However, I agree with you that you don't believe one word about my ideology - after all, you don't know my beliefs.

Aim high, Willis, aim high! :p
I changed my post without any edit tags. Report me if you wish however it wont stick....

Upvote 0

jameseb

Mar 3, 2004
North Little Rock, AR
✟116,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I changed my post without any edit tags. Report me if you wish however it wont stick....

Except that I didn't report you, and any staff may feel free to corroborate this... nice reply back though... :sigh:

Upvote 0