timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,200.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Regardless of your weak disclaimer, you are still pointing your finger at the Jews and you know it. For only the Jews can be pharisees.

Jesus and the Bible speaks many horrible things about the Pharisees.

Does this mean the Jesus and the Bible is anti-semitic?

I'm using your own logic here.:sigh:

Upvote 0

fwGod

Dec 19, 2005
✟65,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Don't people lie when they deceive?

It's those who feel secure who will be destroyed. Over-confidence leads to complacency and complacency to ignorance.
As you've stated it.. that can refer to anyone, any people. The prophetic end-time scriptures state that those who are in darkness/wicked.. will be destroyed. Just like in the days of Noah.
However, there's no scripture that states that the Jews will be destroyed. In Revelation there will be 144000 Jews who are separated out of all the 12 tribes to do a specific work by God's direction during the Tribulation. The Revelation also indicates that the remainder of 12 tribes flee to the wilderness for safety during the Tribulation.

There is no 3rd group of Jews in Revelation called pharisees that are destroyed during the Revelation events. There is no scripture that tmk identifies the pharisees as the antichrist. The word 'pharisees' isn't even in Revelation.

The scripture states that the Jews in the Millennium .. according to Zech.12:10 be converted to Christ "looking upon Him who they pierced'.

Did you know that the apostle Paul was once a pharisee in good standing..? Until he was converted to Christ on the Damascus Road. He called himself the worst of sinners, so since he got saved then any other pharisee can also get saved.
So that they become like the apostles.. Messianic Jews.. who will be in the Millennium teaching God's Word to all of the gentiles who survive the seven year Tribulation.

Yet you speak of the pharisees as if they are the devil incarnate.. rather than pointing to the only man that the Bible declares who truly will be The Devil Incarnate.. The Antichrist.. during the seven year Tribulation.

Upvote 0

fwGod

Dec 19, 2005
✟65,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Jesus and the Bible speaks many horrible things about the Pharisees.
They can't be any worse than what the apostle Paul had done when he was a pharisee.
Yet you make it seem as they are so bad that they can't be redeemed.
Does this mean the Jesus and the Bible is anti-semitic?
You, not me, are making it seem as if Jesus and the Bible is antisemitic.
I'm using your own logic here.:sigh:
This is not about me and my logic it is about God's word that I have used in my responses.. When you try to make it a matter of me and my logic.. you aren't saying what the Bible says. That was the point of my first post to you.. and I've continued to make that point with every follow up post from you.

Upvote 0

fwGod

Dec 19, 2005
✟65,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
They can't be any worse than what the apostle Paul had done when he was a pharisee.

This is not about me and my logic it is about God's word that I have used in my responses.. When you try to make it a matter of me and my logic.. you aren't saying what the Bible says. That was the point of my first post to you.. and I've continued to make that point with every follow up post from you.

This post my last.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,200.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
However, there's no scripture that states that the Jews will be destroyed.

Connect these verses together:

Revelation 3:9
I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars--I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

John 8:39-44
39 “Abraham is our father,” they answered.

“If you were Abraham’s children,” said Jesus, “then you would[c] do what Abraham did. 40 As it is, you are looking for a way to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things. 41 You are doing the works of your own father.”

“We are not illegitimate children,” they protested. “The only Father we have is God himself.”

42 Jesus said to them, “If God were your Father, you would love me, for I have come here from God. I have not come on my own; God sent me. 43 Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. 44 You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. 45 Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,200.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single

A Pharisee can be redeemed / saved of course

But we also can't ignore the warnings of the Bible against the Pharisees.

Matthew 16:6
"Be careful," Jesus said to them. "Be on your guard against the yeast of the Pharisees and Sadducees."

Yeast:

zumé: leaven
Original Word: ζύμη, ης, ἡ

2219 zýmē – leaven (yeast); (figuratively) the spreading influence of what is typically concealed (but still very dramatic). Leaven is generally a symbol of the spreading nature of evil, but note the exception at Lk 13:20:21 (parallel Mt 13:32,33).

Strong's Greek: 2219. ζύμη (zumé) -- leaven

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,200.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Are you sure your dream isn't about the asteroid apophis? I saw some show on sid roths its supernatural a couple of weeks ago and the guy on there said he also saw it hit in the Pacific Ocean off the coast between california and Mexico.

Apophis is too small. The one in my dream is as big as a snow-capped mountain. Around 1000x bigger.

• Informative
Reactions: sea5763
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The nuclear radiation you saw in the Pacific Ocean might soon come from the broken nuclear reactor in Japan from the earthquake and fukishima. They have yet to clean up the nuclear reactor it is still radioactive and broken. They are keeping it from emitting radiation with unbelievable amounts of water. But that radioactive water is likely going to be dumped into the Pacific Ocean according to the prime minister of japan in 2019 because they are running out of room to store it.

I had a dream about a tsunami hitting the bay area a couple of years ago too, but there was a voice in the dream telling me how could I possibly do anything about it by worrying?

Are you sure your dream isn't about the asteroid apophis? I saw some show on sid roths its supernatural a couple of weeks ago and the guy on there said he also saw it hit in the Pacific Ocean off the coast between california and Mexico.

Yes I saw that too. That definitely was some vision.

• Informative
Reactions: sea5763
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,200.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Somehow, it gets really stupid about global efforts to protect Earth against these sort of dangers.

That 0.00000000000001% chance of dying from an impact makes it a good reason enough to not worry about it....

But if somehow we're very unlucky, you're not the only one who will die but possibly billions others and of course, the end of civilization.

Probably a good reason enough to make sure that probability is set all the way down to zero!

But as it is, we don't have money! We DO have the technology, manpower, and all the resources in the world and on the moon to protect Earth from these dangers. But not enough money to pull it off..... It's the system that's deeply flawed!

Our culture of greed is hampering efforts for the future sustainability and survivability of the human race. We are on a path to destruction.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
That 0.00000000000001% chance of dying from an impact makes it a good reason enough to not worry about it....

Everyone is free to worry but with those odds it is impossible for any government to justify spending huge amounts of taxpayers money for it.

Just wait few decades. We will have more tech, better tech and larger presence in space making detections easier.

Also this is one of the reasons visionaries like Elon Musk wants humans to become multi planetary species.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Many people put too much thought into 'dreams'. Over thinking them etc.

All we need to do is one one thing.

Put all our trust in Jesus.

That. Although when practical asteroid defense system is practical I will take that one as well.

Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums