Visit site
✟336,589.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Your other post alluded that it might be manually manipulated to set it off course to earth. They’d have to be quite prudent to detect something ahead of time that is undetectable now to get a position to transect it on time. A small leap for mankind?

Anyway, now that you have placed a position on it to land I feel much better that it will only wipe out America and leave Canada to go it’s merry way. God bless

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,200.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Your other post alluded that it might be manually manipulated to set it off course to earth. They’d have to be quite prudent to detect something ahead of time that is undetectable now to get a position to transect it on time. A small leap for mankind?

Anyway, now that you have placed a position on it to land I feel much better that it will only wipe out America and leave Canada to go it’s merry way. God bless

If you have the technology to steer a mountain sized asteroid, you certainly have the technology to get large amount of space probes / drones out into deep space - Probes that can expand detection range of asteroids.

I used to work on something far more advanced than ion rockets. It's definitely possible in this day and age but would would certainly be deemed classified technology by the military powers of this world.

Upvote 0

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟336,589.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If you have the technology to steer a mountain sized asteroid, you certainly have the technology to get large amount of space probes / drones out into deep space - Probes that can expand detection range of asteroids.

I used to work on something far more advanced than ion rockets. It's definitely possible in this day and age but would would certainly be deemed classified technology by the military powers of this world.
ok thanks. My tongue in cheek reply displays the scepticism as to the literal meaning as opposed to the spiritual meaning of the interpretation of the dream. But then again, dark shadows, they are a fallen ...

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,461.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Detail please...

Upvote 0

Carl Emerson

Dec 18, 2017
Auckland
✟380,461.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Any particular reason world’s top astrophysicist and expert would have dialogue with someone who believed asteroids get new courses by divine will ?

Contacting some mental health experts might be way more productive in this case.

Mmmm... seems to be playing out like that alright.

Upvote 0

SnowTiger

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
United States
✟183,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't think the tsunamis will reach the west coast if the impact happened in the Pacific. Unless the meteor crashed in the Atlantic instead.

I saw the rock in my dream overflew our house and went towards the Pacific Ocean. It might hit somewhere between Guam and Hawaii.

So in your dream the tsunamis don't reach the west coast? I'm talking specifically about California.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,200.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
So in your dream the tsunamis don't reach the west coast? I'm talking specifically about California.

Oops, sorry man! I had the west and east coast mixed up!

If we're talking about California, then yes, the tsunamis would hit the state! Not sure how big they would be though. It would depend on the speed of the asteroid.

And there might be a dramatic change to the climate as well.

This might be a good example of the post-impact scenario:

Eltanin impact - Wikipedia

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,200.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
ok thanks. My tongue in cheek reply displays the scepticism as to the literal meaning as opposed to the spiritual meaning of the interpretation of the dream. But then again, dark shadows, they are a fallen ...

The snow-like particles falling from what seems like an ash cloud at the end of the dream seem to connect it to an impact scenario.

It could also be literally snow. An impact that huge might also trigger global cooling.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I had a dream about a huge earthquake/tsunami in the past year. Alaska broke off and crashed into Asia. And "brexit" came to my mind before waking up. Don't know if it means anything and I don't really know what the Brexit is. I hear the term quite a bit.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SnowTiger

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2017
United States
✟183,494.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The Covid-19 situation would seem to seal our fate. We won't be able to mount an effective defense.

Unless perhaps, the global response is to deliberately divert the asteroid into the ocean (using nukes) to minimize its damage.

Can you tell me around where you live so I will know where to go to avoid the tsunamis? Do the tsunamis reach your house or not? I'm trying to create an evacuation plan for myself.

Also, how long will it take for the asteroid to hit the earth after the scientists sound the alarm? And does the asteroid strike during the day or during the night?

Thank you.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Don't know if it means anything and I don't really know what the Brexit is. I hear the term quite a bit.

How can you not look it up if you hear about it often and actually had a dream about it ?

Seriously, this is why people think Americans are often ignorant and why they fall for whatever populists and hucksters that come their way.

Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
How can you not look it up if you hear about it often and actually had a dream about it ?

Seriously, this is why people think Americans are often ignorant and why they fall for whatever populists and hucksters that come their way.

I did. I don't understand it one bit. And I don't really look up things about many of the dreams I have. I deal with anxiety, so I trust God to show me if there is something He wants me to know. This just came to mind here.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,200.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Can you tell me around where you live so I will know where to go to avoid the tsunamis? Do the tsunamis reach your house or not? I'm trying to create an evacuation plan for myself.

Also, how long will it take for the asteroid to hit the earth after the scientists sound the alarm? And does the asteroid strike during the day or during the night?

Thank you.

I can't tell you exactly where I live, sorry. I don't live in the USA.

BUT I can tell you there is a long mountain range separating our city from the Pacific Ocean. The mountain range seem to average 3000 ft above sea level at its peak and we are at least two hour drive to the Pacific Coast.

Have you read about the Eltanin Impact? If it crashes in the middle of the Pacific, the waves reaching California coast would be around 200 ft high. In comparison, the 2011 Japan Tsunami, the wave peaked at 128 ft and went inland as far as 6 miles (10 kms).

Don't know when exactly but maybe in a few weeks to six months from now.

Will be at night for the USA. The bright flash or the sky turning bright and blue in the western horizon would be dead give-away and if you leave in the coast, you have few hours give or take to evacuate.

The tsunamis won't reach our house, thank God because if it did, we have no chance of evacuating due to Covid-19 lockdown. Our lockdown is enforced by the military and they have guarded checkpoints all over the city.

There may not be any warning from the mass media. The information might be suppressed as the news / warning may cause pandemonium.

In the meantime, the military would be mobilizing around the world.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Few weeks to 6 months.......o_O

I like it. Much better better than the timelines Keras comes up with where we have to wait for Iran to get nukes before anything exciting happens.

Here we can call this nonsense a year from now while being gracious and having bit of leeway.

Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0

fwGod

Dec 19, 2005
✟65,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
They hated Christ and had Him crucified.
On the day of Pentecost, the apostle Peter preached to the crowd of Jews (Acts 2:23) .."whom you nailed to the cross via godless men (the Romans) and put Him (Jesus) to death.."

Yet in vs.38 Peter said to them .."Repent and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins."

The tone of your posts have been that any who are antichrist cannot be saved. I have pointed out in my posts to you that your premise is inaccurate.

It is the Antichrist of the Tribulation who cannot be saved, neither those during that timeframe who align themselves with him... they are those who's punishment is sealed at the White Throne Judgement.
They are way more than just religious leaders. They are also a political force.
They are only religious leaders who sought to maintain their religious traditions. They applied politics onto the Roman rulers to carry out the crucifixion.. which was the Roman manner of capitol punishment in that day.

If they were a political force they would not have been subservient to the Romans.
This makes you more correct than most Christians!
I know of many other Christians who understand far more of the Bible than I would consider myself to understand.
The Mark is much older. The Mark is in money, but the Mark itself is much older than money. It pre-dated Christ. And all leads goes to the Pharisees.
You haven't established any Biblical truth to validate that claim. Therefore it is merely your opinion.
This ruler would be a master of deception (Daniel 8:25).
He is master of deception only so far as the people don't look any further beyond him. He merely speaks to itching ears. Clearly indicative.. since there are the saints of the Revelation who are not deceived.
If most Christians have a good / accurate idea this person or organization is already in power or not, then that person or organization isn't as cunning as the Bible tells him to be, doesn't it? ^_^
The Bible doesn't say that the antichrist persuades even the saints.. so you are overestimating his power of persuasion and popularity.
Put yourself in the shoes of this cunning, master of deception leader. What would be the best way to rule the world?
Why bother when you already have below.
If I can make you need / crave / beg for what I have in great abundance like worthless garbage, then I can control you and I'll have great power. I Don't have to be standing in a pulpit, don't have to be in the white house. I can pull the strings completely obscured, completely unseen!^_^
What arrogant maniacal tyrant from Babylon to old Rome has ever taken over while remaining unseen?

The fact that the Antichrist sets up his empire during the days of the toes of Nebuchadnezzar's dreamed statue shows that the Antichrist is at the end of the thousands of years line of empiric rulers. As such he behaves just like they did. The only difference is that his rule is a conglomerate of their rule, his empire is the largest of any of theirs combined.. but, his reign is very very short.. and ended by the Second Coming of Christ.. who sets up His kingdom which has no end nor is succeeded by any conquering ruler.

And btw.. the Antichrist will want to show himself to the people. He will not be content to be the great and powerful Oz hiding behind the curtain.
Only a fool would want to rule the world in the spotlight. If you are seen and known. Then others can fight you, they can kick you out.
That doesn't fit with what the Bible says about the Antichrist. It describes him as a conqueror.
Just as all Roman and Greek rulers and all before them.. The antichrist will openly confront and defeat anyone who might think to oppose him. Everyone except the Jews who in Revelation will be protected by God.
Not every huge power in this world is supernatural in nature. It can also be great cunning. And if you want to be the most powerful in this world, you will not leave anything to chance.
That is precisely why the Antichrist will have military power, political power, as well as supernatural power via the false prophet who performs.. at the Antichrist's command.. demonstrations of superpower in the proximity of the Antichrist.
I'm talking about the Pharisees. Is that anti-semitic?? Not every Jew is a Pharisee. And many Jews are now Christians.
Regardless of your weak disclaimer, you are still pointing your finger at the Jews and you know it. For only the Jews can be pharisees.
You don't think the Bible / Jesus also tells a lot of very bad things about the Pharisees?
That is a weak justification for targeting only them when the true target is the one and only Antichrist who will not associate himself with any divine known religion.. but will independently claim to be God on a secular level as the Roman leaders did.. as described by Daniel. That is the only way that there could be an abomination of desolation.. when an unauthorized gentile usurping tyrant enters the Tribulation temple and arrogantly sits on the recopied ark of the covenant.. the seat or throne of the most highest authority and thereby claims himself to be God.
John 8:44
You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.
The "Father of Lies" gets us back to Daniel 8:25.
"He will cause deceit to prosper, and he will consider himself superior. When they feel secure, he will destroy many and take his stand against the Prince of princes. Yet he will be destroyed, but not by human power."
But consider this: If a person have in abundance of the thing he says he don't love, then what is he? :scratch:

Think about garbage. If we don't throw them out of the house, garbage will accumulate. Eventually, you'll have an abundance of garbage. Obviously, we throw them out because we don't love them. And we leave as little of them in our possession.

There's nothing wrong about making tons of garbage as long as you get rid of them and get rid of them properly without destroying the environment and also getting rid of them by recycling them. Get what I mean?
It's too generic. I won't even bother to guess what train of thought went through your mental livingroom that resulted in your posting it.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,200.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
"He will cause deceit to prosper, and he will consider himself superior. When they feel secure, he will destroy many and take his stand against the Prince of princes. Yet he will be destroyed, but not by human power."

Don't people lie when they deceive?

It's those who feel secure who will be destroyed. Over-confidence leads to complacency and complacency to ignorance.

Upvote 0