timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,300.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Maybe it was just a dream ? At least it sounds like something you have little chance to effect in one way or the other.

Then again if it was a prophetic dream maybe it was a sign to get your telescope out and find the thing.

There are probably lots of internet resources so if you get any further data it might help to identify object that would fit your dream.

Something to do while waiting Covid19 out.

Nah, best we can do is simply get out of its way, but we can't because of quarantine. Just perfect!

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Why even bother? We can't escape our fate.

I have a slight disbelief of your dreams being our fate.

I will make a prediction that during current Covid epidemic we are not simultaneously going to be hit with mountain sized asteroid despite whatever nightmares you may have had.

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,013,756.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Had a weird dream the other day about astronomers seem to be sounding the alarm when an asteroid they were tracking that is supposed to make a close pass of Earth, changed its course for unknown reason (they suspect "outgassing" as it made a close pass of Jupiter) and is now headed straight for Earth.

The asteroid would seem to crash somewhere in the Pacific and it's the size of a mountain. Probably a couple kilometers across and it's covered in ice. Probably a comet, not sure.

There were very dark storm clouds in that dream as well and white colored particles are falling out of the sky. They look like snow but they can't be snow because it's summer hot in that dream. Probably ash or something else.

Imagine if everybody believed their dream was a future event that was imminent? o_O

Ignore said dream. Move on. Trust in Jesus..

Upvote 0

fwGod

Dec 19, 2005
✟65,262.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The dream content gets bigger with every telling of it. Dramatic like a disaster movie plot. The latest post doesn't even mention that it's a dream anymore.

God's anger being kindled will happen when there's an antichrist who is the beast of Revelation.. and not before. Until then we are in the now. The Bible says "Now is the acceptable time, now is the day of salvation."
Without that encouragement the talk of coming disaster is just hopeless doom ahead.. on top of all of the bad, sad news that has interrupted everyone's daily life that's happening now.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I already ignored the first dream I had about Covid-19. That didn't stop the virus.

Hard to be a prophet these days since most people discount prophecies made public after the fact.

And for some reason unlikely great prophecies made beforehand always seem to fail to materialize.

Like this asteroid, but at least you had the guts to post it and even give the timeline of near future.

Of course this means when nothing happens your future prophecies also get a slightly discounted market value.

Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,013,756.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I already ignored the first dream I had about Covid-19. That didn't stop the virus.

You didnt dream about covid19. You just had a dream thats all. Coincidences happen. Dreams seem real.

Many times one could link a dream to a reality that is, just a coincidence.

God bless you

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,300.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
You didnt dream about covid19. You just had a dream thats all. Coincidences happen. Dreams seem real.

Many times one could link a dream to a reality that is, just a coincidence.

God bless you

Saw in my dream a very tiny thing, microscopic, it's in my blood, and the shape of Covid-19.

Prophetic gifts are real too.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,300.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Hard to be a prophet these days since most people discount prophecies made public after the fact.

And for some reason unlikely great prophecies made beforehand always seem to fail to materialize.

Like this asteroid, but at least you had the guts to post it and even give the timeline of near future.

Of course this means when nothing happens your future prophecies also get a slightly discounted market value.

Thank you. Of course, if God say it isn't time yet, yay, we should celebrate!

I'm only a few hrs drive away from the Pacific Ocean. The fallout reached our house in the dream. It maybe a good thing to start buying some NBC (military grade Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical) gas masks.....Ironically, were out of gas masks due to Covid-19 :doh::doh:

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,013,756.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Saw in my dream a very tiny thing, microscopic, it's in my blood, and the shape of Covid-19.

Prophetic gifts are real too.

Some people have a good imagination and when putting 2 + 2 together end up with 5!

Take care my friend

Upvote 0

Lost4words

Jesus I Trust In You
Site Supporter
May 19, 2018
Neath, Wales, UK
✟1,013,756.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single

I'm only a few hrs drive away from the Pacific Ocean. The fallout reached our house in the dream. It maybe a good thing to start buying some NBC (military grade Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical) gas masks.....Ironically, were out of gas masks due to Covid-19 :doh::doh:

Relax. Dont worry. Put your trust in Jesus. Let God's will be done.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Citizen of the Kingdom

Site Supporter
Jan 31, 2006
Vancouver
Visit site
✟336,889.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

I’m right on the Pacific Ocean, don’t have a gas mask, would being on the east side of the building help? Can’t really run to the mountains w/o using public transportation that is probably contaminated anyway, so did you get a timeframe for watching when the cloud comes in?
In all seriousness tho, I’m just gonna trust in Him to be the strong tower which is the only thing that I will be running into.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,300.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
God's anger being kindled will happen when there's an antichrist who is the beast of Revelation.. and not before. Until then we are in the now. The Bible says "Now is the acceptable time, now is the day of

Both the antiChrist and the Beast has been with us for at least 2000 years already.

They are the Pharisees - the synagogue of Satan. What St. John told in Revelation are clues. The 666, arm, forehead, etc. They point towards the Pharisees.

And then the relationship to buying and selling, the mark of the Pharisees is obscured in the dollar bill.

"To Receive" the Mark in Greek meant to "aggressively and eagerly" take. Most people behave that way when dealing with money.

This is why Jesus said you cannot serve two masters - If you love money, you will hate God. - Luke 16:13. If you hate God, you will also hate Christ, and thus, be an antiChrist. The Pharisees loved money.

The influence of the Pharisees is far reaching and reaches us today.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,300.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Relax. Dont worry. Put your trust in Jesus. Let God's will be done.

When the Lord showed me the Covid-19 in a dream last year, He told me to NOT to worry about it.

What's the point of worrying anyway when there's about nothing else you can do.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟300,300.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I’m right on the Pacific Ocean, don’t have a gas mask, would being on the east side of the building help? Can’t really run to the mountains w/o using public transportation that is probably contaminated anyway, so did you get a timeframe for watching when the cloud comes in?
In all seriousness tho, I’m just gonna trust in Him to be the strong tower which is the only thing that I will be running into.

Just don't taste the ash and don't get it on your skin. And definitely avoid getting it on your lungs.

so did you get a timeframe for watching when the cloud comes in?

The huge tsunamis will probably arrive a lot sooner than the fallout cloud.

We'll be seeing an asteroid making a dramatic (unbelievable) change in direction and start heading straight for Earth. It would imply supernatural or even possibly an artificial intervention - a deliberate attack on our planet or even possibly a nation here on Earth who might have developed capability to use asteroids as weapons of mass destruction.

It's not impossible. Several years back, I was able to discover a propulsion system that could work in space without using any propellant. It apparently violates Newton's 3rd Law. Of course nobody took me seriously and it was weak at the time. I have also given up on it. Of course, someone else picked up on it and with unlimited resources at your disposal, billions of dollars of funding, someone could have turned into a game changer. It is a forerunner technology to the warp drive. But I never developed it to the extent of realizing its full potential. And there is a strong possibility of using it for faster-than-light travel in space. So it might as well be a warp drive and you can eventually use it to steer asteroids to wipe away enemy cities.

But nah, I ain't gonna work on it again. Not worth it, we don't deserve it, and I won't stand in the way of destiny.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Several years back, I was able to discover a propulsion system that could work in space without using any propellant. It apparently violates Newton's 3rd Law. Of course nobody took me seriously and it was weak at the time. I have also given up on it. Of course, someone else picked up on it and with unlimited resources at your disposal, billions of dollars of funding, someone could have turned into a game changer. It is a forerunner technology to the warp drive. But I never developed it to the extent of realizing its full potential. And there is a strong possibility of using it for faster-than-light travel in space. So it might as well be a warp drive and you can eventually use it to steer asteroids to wipe away enemy cities.

But nah, I ain't gonna work on it again. Not worth it, we don't deserve it, and I won't stand in the way of destiny.

You realize that without any evidence that sounds totally delusional.

Let me guess you are not going present any evidence that you have built USS Enterprise on your garage ?

• Haha
Upvote 0