timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟296,877.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Had a weird dream the other day about astronomers seem to be sounding the alarm when an asteroid they were tracking that is supposed to make a close pass of Earth, changed its course for unknown reason (they suspect "outgassing" as it made a close pass of Jupiter) and is now headed straight for Earth.

The asteroid would seem to crash somewhere in the Pacific and it's the size of a mountain. Probably a couple kilometers across and it's covered in ice. Probably a comet, not sure.

There were very dark storm clouds in that dream as well and white colored particles are falling out of the sky. They look like snow but they can't be snow because it's summer hot in that dream. Probably ash or something else.

• Informative
Reactions: Halbhh
Mar 28, 2020
Southern CA
✟9,158.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Had a weird dream the other day about astronomers seem to be sounding the alarm when an asteroid they were tracking that is supposed to make a close pass of Earth, changed its course for unknown reason (they suspect "outgassing" as it made a close pass of Jupiter) and is now headed straight for Earth.

The asteroid would seem to crash somewhere in the Pacific and it's the size of a mountain. Probably a couple kilometers across and it's covered in ice. Probably a comet, not sure.

There were very dark storm clouds in that dream as well and white colored particles are falling out of the sky. They look like snow but they can't be snow because it's summer hot in that dream. Probably ash or something else.
Whoa, had a dream like that years ago. Outside my parents' kitchen window, we saw the sky raining ash. It was overcast. My sister was next to me and said, "I think Jesus is coming back." Then I woke up.

• Informative
Reactions: Halbhh
Upvote 0

Ricky M

Supporter
Apr 19, 2017
Los Angeles
✟130,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I heard a news report a few weeks ago about a near-miss asteroid approaching. But that one report was it. Maybe you heard something similar and your mind was re-filing it? If it's from God, it will conform to scripture, and there will be at least one confirmation of it in another form.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟296,877.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Whoa, had a dream like that years ago. Outside my parents' kitchen window, we saw the sky raining ash. It was overcast. My sister was next to me and said, "I think Jesus is coming back." Then I woke up.

Hope He does but doesn't seem implicated in the dream.

The asteroid literally looked like a snow-covered mountain. It will come at a shallow angle so the damage from the blast waves if it flew over cities would be extreme. It will probably impact the water in the Pacific.

Events like these often trigger a dramatic increase in volcanic activity and might explain the ash falling.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟296,877.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I heard a news report a few weeks ago about a near-miss asteroid approaching. But that one report was it. Maybe you heard something similar and your mind was re-filing it? If it's from God, it will conform to scripture, and there will be at least one confirmation of it in another form.

Never heard the news given the Covid-19 issue is everything you'll see in the news these days.

In my dream, it seems the asteroid or a comet is a previously catalogued body but made a dramatic course change upon passing Jupiter.

My guess is that the strong tidal effect of passing close to Jupiter might have "cracked" the asteriod and unleashed something pressurized inside, causing outgassing which may divert its course and head straight for Earth. If some stroke of bad luck, the asteroid contained frozen methane hydrates inside it and naturally-occuring strong oxidants and ignited, changed course like a rocket.

The astronomer in the dream was extremely worried and in disbelief / shock at the same time. It was unbelievable how a mountain-sized rock could have dramatically changed its course in a short period of time. It defies physics or anything we can possibly do with our best technology.

Of course, it's also possible the asteriod's sharp and dramatic change in course that could not be explained by science might be supernatural in nature.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟296,877.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
This has really got me paranoid. I believe Jesus was telling me about this too.

Perhaps, we should watch out for that crazy astronomer in the news.

It should be a sign that this thing will take place. Probably everyone will be so busy at Covid-19 to take his warnings seriously.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Perhaps, we should watch out for that crazy astronomer in the news.

It should be a sign that this thing will take place. Probably everyone will be so busy at Covid-19 to take his warnings seriously.

Thing is if such an event would take place then the new trajectory could be easily calculated.

We are no longer subject to crazy seers yelling sky is falling when it comes to asteroids.

Reactions: Paul James
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟296,877.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
How many times have you had that dream?

last dream I had was about a virus epidemic, a few weeks before the Covid did. The dream also showed me what the virus looked like, having spikes and all.

So I thought maybe, I should share this one.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟296,877.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I've been doing a bit of research about the latter part of the dream - white ash falling out of the sky.

It seems these type of ash have been witnessed in radioactive fallout from nuclear weapons test in the Pacific by the Americans during the 1950's.

White ash comes from underwater coral pulverized by a very powerful force such as that coming from a nuclear explosion or impact events.

If the event would be related to the sounding of the trumpet in Revelation (2nd or 3rd trumpet is it?), it seems to imply a radioactive fallout (third of the sea creatures dying, waters becoming undrinkable, etc).

So either the asteroid would be highly radioactive (a "dirty" rock from space) or even possibly a nuclear weapons detonation. The beginning of a major nuclear conflict.

A radioactive asteroid making a major course correction?? Could this be a generation of modern / futuristic weapon of mass destruction?

Anyhoo, time to brace ourselves for the worst?? Probably a bad thing to be in Hawaii... But if our time has come, there's really nothing else we can do.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

Much appreciated. All those prophets writing afterwards how they totally predicted everything gets tiring.

Never heard the news given the Covid-19 issue is everything you'll see in the news these days.

To be fair an asteroid impact has been a creditable extinction level event threat for a long time.

I doubt we would appreciate it any more than the dinosaurs did.

However, this could just be your mind going through the stuff in relation to current crisis.

If we can make it through a decade I would estimate our technology will be at the level to deal with these incidents without much trouble.

We probably could do quite a lot now to change a trajectory of an asteroid on impact course provided it was detected early enough.

Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟952,659.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
last dream I had was about a virus epidemic, a few weeks before the Covid did. The dream also showed me what the virus looked like, having spikes and all.

Are you still pre-Christian as your stats indicate?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Might it be possible somehow, the Covid scare is to distract us from this even much more deadlier event that is about to happen?

Everything is possible. Not that likely though. What would be the motivation for this ? God playing mind games ?

Chinese not wanting us to see asteroid because they have secretly turned Beijing in to a spaceship and want to prevent Trump doing same to Washington so now the Han can rule the galaxy forever ?

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟296,877.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
To be fair an asteroid impact has been a creditable extinction level event threat for a long time.

Fortunately, in the dream, it doesn't seem like the impact is huge enough to kill everyone. A space rock few kms across dropped in the Pacific would definitely kill a lot of people but definitely not even most. We'd still be a couple billion after such event.

It would be likely though the Pacific coastlines would be ravaged by tsunamis at least a 100 ft in height.

There's also possibility of radioctive fallout it seems in the dream. Maybe the rock is radioactive or the big brains tried to blow it up with nukes and did nothing to the rock, only made it highly radioactive (DUH!)

We will suvive but the aftermath will be horrible for everyone.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟296,877.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Everything is possible. Not that likely though. What would be the motivation for this ? God playing mind games ?

Our God sees we've been greedy with money / provisions, oppressing the poor, and drinking with drunkards.....

His anger will be kindled. It's in the Bbile.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Maybe the rock is radioactive or the big brains tried to blow it up with nukes and did nothing to the rock, only made it highly radioactive (DUH!)

Maybe it was just a dream ? At least it sounds like something you have little chance to effect in one way or the other.

Then again if it was a prophetic dream maybe it was a sign to get your telescope out and find the thing.

There are probably lots of internet resources so if you get any further data it might help to identify object that would fit your dream.

Something to do while waiting Covid19 out.

Upvote 0