America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Where is Revelation's False Prophet in Daniel?

Daniel 7:7-8 After this one I looked, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and exceedingly strong, and its teeth were of iron; devouring and crushing to atoms, and it trampled the remainder with its feet: and it was altogether different from the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns. 8 I noticed his horns, and behold, another little horn came up in the midst of them, and before it three of the former horns were rooted out: and, behold, there were eyes as the eyes of a man in this horn, and a mouth speaking great things.LXX

Daniel 7:23-25 And he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom on the earth, which shall excel all other kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and trample and destroy it. 24 And his ten horns are ten kings that shall arise: and after them shall arise another, who shall exceed all the former ones in wickedness and he shall subdue three kings. 25 And he shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High, and shall think to change times and law: and power shall be given into his hand for a time and times and half a time.LXX

Daniel 8:8-14 And the he-goat grew exceedingly great: and when he was strong, his great horn was broken; and four other horns rose up in its place toward the four winds of heaven. 9 And out of one of them came forth one strong horn, and it grew very great toward the south, and toward the host: 10 and it magnified itself to the host of heaven; and there fell to the earth some of the host of heaven and of the stars, and they trampled on them. 11 And this shall be until the chief captain shall have delivered the captivity: and by reason of him the sacrifice was disturbed, and he prospered; and the holy place shall be made desolate. 12 And a sin-offering was given for the sacrifice, and righteousness was cast down to the ground; and it practised, and prospered. 13 And I heard one saint speaking, and a saint said to a certain one speaking, How long shall the vision continue, even the removal of the sacrifice, and the bringing in of the sin of desolation; and how long shall the sanctuary and host be trampled? 14 And he said to him, Evening and morning there shall be two thousand and four hundred days; and then the sanctuary shall be cleansed.LXX

Revelation 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Daniel 7:2-6 I Daniel beheld, and, lo, the four winds of heaven blew violently upon the great sea. 3 And there came up four great beasts out of the sea, differing from one another. 4 The first was as a lion, and his wings as an eagle’s; I beheld until his wings were plucked, and he was lifted off from the earth, and he stood on human feet, and a man’s heart was given to him. 5 And, behold, a second beast like a bear, and it supported itself on one side, and there were three ribs in its mouth, between its teeth: and thus they said to it, Arise, devour much flesh. 6 After this one I looked, and behold another wild beast as a leopard, and it had four wings of a bird upon it: and the wild beast had four heads, and power was given to it.LXX(--modified from her to him, since the lion is obviously Nebuchadnezzar)(so... the Persian bear is responsible for removing three out of ten horns from the beast?)

Revelation 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. 2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as [the feet] of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Revelation 17:8-11 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. 9 And here [is] the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. 10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, [and] the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. 11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. ... 15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the harlot sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. ... 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth. ... 17:5 And upon her forehead a name written, Mystery, Babylon the great, the mother of harlots and abominations of the Earth.

Or, where is Daniel's little horn in the Revelation?

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Not in Daniel. But if you researched what the Jews (Judaism) at their sites believe is that the person who is the messiah is anointed the King of Israel by a known prophet, just as Saul, David, Solomon were.

Then you would have some insight of why the person in Revelation is called the false prophet. And comes out the earth, referring to Israel.

He will present himself as Elijah, at the time the prince the who shall come is thought to be the messiah by the Jews, Israel.

I show it on my chart below, upper left hand corner, at the beginning of the 7 years.

upload_2021-9-30_16-16-55.jpeg

upload_2021-9-30_16-17-23.jpeg

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
He is the rider on the white horse, given a crown, i.e. crowned the King of Israel, messiah but coming in his own name.

Then three years later thereabouts, he becomes the beast in Revelation 13, dictator of the EU, no longer the Antichrist, phony thought to be messiah, King of Israel.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married

Daniel 7:7-8 After this one I looked, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and exceedingly strong, and its teeth were of iron; devouring and crushing to atoms, and it trampled the remainder with its feet: and it was altogether different from the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns. 8 I noticed his horns, and behold, another little horn came up in the midst of them, and before it three of the former horns were rooted out: and, behold, there were eyes as the eyes of a man in this horn, and a mouth speaking great things.LXX

Daniel 7:23-25 And he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom on the earth, which shall excel all other kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and trample and destroy it. 24 And his ten horns are ten kings that shall arise: and after them shall arise another, who shall exceed all the former ones in wickedness and he shall subdue three kings. 25 And he shall speak words against the Most High, and shall wear out the saints of the Most High, and shall think to change times and law: and power shall be given into his hand for a time and times and half a time.LXX

Daniel 8:8-14 And the he-goat grew exceedingly great: and when he was strong, his great horn was broken; and four other horns rose up in its place toward the four winds of heaven. 9 And out of one of them came forth one strong horn, and it grew very great toward the south, and toward the host: 10 and it magnified itself to the host of heaven; and there fell to the earth some of the host of heaven and of the stars, and they trampled on them. 11 And this shall be until the chief captain shall have delivered the captivity: and by reason of him the sacrifice was disturbed, and he prospered; and the holy place shall be made desolate. 12 And a sin-offering was given for the sacrifice, and righteousness was cast down to the ground; and it practised, and prospered. 13 And I heard one saint speaking, and a saint said to a certain one speaking, How long shall the vision continue, even the removal of the sacrifice, and the bringing in of the sin of desolation; and how long shall the sanctuary and host be trampled? 14 And he said to him, Evening and morning there shall be two thousand and four hundred days; and then the sanctuary shall be cleansed.LXX

Revelation 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Daniel 7:2-6 I Daniel beheld, and, lo, the four winds of heaven blew violently upon the great sea. 3 And there came up four great beasts out of the sea, differing from one another. 4 The first was as a lion, and his wings as an eagle’s; I beheld until his wings were plucked, and he was lifted off from the earth, and he stood on human feet, and a man’s heart was given to him. 5 And, behold, a second beast like a bear, and it supported itself on one side, and there were three ribs in its mouth, between its teeth: and thus they said to it, Arise, devour much flesh. 6 After this one I looked, and behold another wild beast as a leopard, and it had four wings of a bird upon it: and the wild beast had four heads, and power was given to it.LXX(--modified from her to him, since the lion is obviously Nebuchadnezzar)(so... the Persian bear is responsible for removing three out of ten horns from the beast?)

Revelation 13:1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. 2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as [the feet] of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

Revelation 17:8-11 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is. 9 And here [is] the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth. 10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, [and] the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. 11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition. ... 15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the harlot sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. ... 17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth. ... 17:5 And upon her forehead a name written, Mystery, Babylon the great, the mother of harlots and abominations of the Earth.

Without going too deep into this as my time is limited right now. A horn represents a king or a kingdom *Daniel 7:24; 8:5, 21, 22; Zechariah 1:18, 19; Revelation 17:12. The little Horn of Daniel being different from the others represents the religious and political power that came out of the Roman empire which is the 4th Beast (Daniel 7:23) of Daniel being the Roman Catholic Church. In Revelation it is also represented as the first beast (beast also representing a kingdom or Government of political power - Daniel 7:23) of Revelation 13, Babylon and the harlot (woman) that sits on the scarlet colored beast that has many daughters Revelation 14:8-12; Revelation 17:1-5; Revelation 18:1-5.

These might be helpful...

Q1. WHAT IS THE EVERLASTING GOSPEL? v6 linked
Q2. WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO FEAR GOD? v7 linked
Q3. HOW DO WE GIVE GLORY TO GOD? v7 linked
Q4. WHAT IS THE JUDGMENT ABOUT? v7 linked
Q5. WHO DOES BABYLON THE HARLOT WOMAN REPRESENT? v8; 17:1-5; 18:1-9
Q6. THE MARK OF THE BEAST IS OVER WHORSHIP v8-12
Q7. WHO IS GOD’S TRUE CHURCH IN GOD’S WORD? v12
Q8. WHAT DOES A BEAST OF KINGDOM REPRESENT IN DANIEL AND REVELATIONS?
Q9 WHAT ARE THE SYMBOLS AND MEANING OF MARK, SIGN AND SEAL?
Q10. WHAT IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST AND WHEN DO PEOPLE RECEIVE IT?
Q11. THE SEAL OF GOD HOW DO WE GET IT?
Q12. DID YOU KNOW THAT THE CIVIL SUNDAY LAWS HAVE ALREADY PASSED?
Q13. WHO IS THE ANTICHRIST, THE MAN OF SIN, THE BEAST AND 666?
Q14. WHO DID THE EARLY REFORMERS BELIEVE THE ANTICHRIST WAS? 1/2
Q15. WHO DID THE EARLY REFORMERS BELIEVE THE ANTICHRIST WAS? 2/2

QUESTIONS TO THINK ABOUT

The little Horn is not the king of Israel like some are trying to teach here.

God bless.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

The kingdom of the world, Babylon ruling this world through their adherence to the idol called individualism, the very egocentricity of humanity ruling the world with sin.

So i believe this whole end time scenario, we are in right now, is the little horn ruling. Fallen humanity boasting she is wiser than God, and knows the truth better than He does, boasting arrogantly and placing herself on top, just like the little horn we see in Daniel 7 does. While in reality she is the very nucleus of evil ruling humanity in sin. (See Zechariah 5, for example) That is why Revelation 18 is such good news.

Daniel 7:11 "Then I continued to watch because of the boastful words the horn was speaking. I kept looking until the beast was slain and its body destroyed and thrown into the blazing fire.":pray::pray::pray:

Daniel 13:16-18
"I approached one of those standing there and asked him the meaning of all this.
“So he told me and gave me the interpretation of these things: ‘The four great beasts are four kings that will rise from the earth. But the holy people of the Most High will receive the kingdom and will possess it forever—yes, for ever and ever.
:clap::clap::clap:
"

i wrote a poem about this spiritual phenomenon within humanity from a personal perspective.

Five Goats Ruling!

Oh you he-goats are so strong and cruel
To slaughter and devour is your will
What kingdoms of destruction to rule?
Making the rest of me pay your bills! (Daniel 7:1)

Let's name a few of you kings by name
I want to be sure that everyone knows!
for you are unfaithful to my life time and again.
always denying The Truth when the [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] crows!(Matt 25)

Yes you - lying tongue - so very brave
in the dark breeding shady parts within
dragging God's chosen down to their grave
death as reward for your voice of sin.(Daniel 7:4)

Loveless voice - what an abomination
entering my soul through Satan's lies
The chosen suffering extermination
as cold-heartedness my conscience fries.(Daniel7:5)

Greed eye - you have my good times lost
All you get your hands on is history
those compelling demands as cost..
...such loudly wailing misery!(Daniel 7:6)

And so - The Dragon - comes in play
ruling mind controlled by The Accuser
Babylon captivating my lawless sway
rules and laws taxing the user.(Daniel 7:7)

(A lament; )

Oh - lawless unfaithful egocentricity!
arrogance and pride robbing control
proclaiming godhead and divinity
burning good life right out of my soul.(Daniel 7:8)

(Conclusion; )

Yet the rule of goats will not last!
Kingdom Come - goats reign demise!
for when the final king dies the past..
...judgement cuts down those ugly ties.(Daniel 7:9-12)

For behold when Christ says "Hi!"
His Light of Day sinfulness demise
those unruly goats will surely fry
when Christ denies them paradise.(Daniel 7:13-14)

Upvote 0

tranquil

Sep 29, 2011
with Charlie at the Chocolate Factory
✟273,648.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Daniel 7
2Daniel declared, “I saw in my vision by night, and behold, the four winds of heaven were stirring up the great sea. 3And four great beasts came up out of the sea, different from one another.​

Revelation 7
1After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back its four winds so that no wind would blow on land or sea or on any tree. 2And I saw another angel ascending from the east, with the seal of the living God. And he called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea: 3Do not harm the land or sea or trees until we have sealed the foreheads of the servants of our God.”​

After the servants are sealed, the 4 winds are stirred up at the start of the 7 Trumpets.

Daniel 7
9“As I looked, thrones were placed, and the Ancient of Days took his seat;
his clothing was white as snow, and the hair of his head like pure wool;
his throne was fiery flames; its wheels were burning fire.
10A stream of fire issued and came out from before him;
a thousand thousands served him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him; the court sat in judgment, and the books were opened.
11“I looked then because of the sound of the great words that the horn was speaking. And as I looked, the beast was killed, and its body destroyed and given over to be burned with fire. 12As for the rest of the beasts, their dominion was taken away, but their lives were prolonged for a season and a time.​

Revelation 9
13 Then the sixth angel sounded his trumpet, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar before God 14 saying to the sixth angel with the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.” 15 So the four angels who had been prepared for this hour and day and month and year were released to kill a third of mankind. 16 And the number of mounted troops was two hundred million; I heard their number.
Psalm 68
17The chariots of God are tens of thousands and thousands of thousands;
the Lord has come from Sinai into his sanctuary.
18When you ascended on high, you took many captives; you received gifts from people,
even from the rebellious— that you, Lord God, might dwell there.
19Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens.
20Our God is a God who saves; from the Sovereign Lord comes escape from death.
21Surely God will crush the head of his enemies, the hairy crown of those who go on in their sins.
22The Lord says, “I will bring them from Bashan; I will bring them from the depths of the sea,

23that your feet may wade in the blood of your foes, while the tongues of your dogs have their share.”

It's not going to be an exact translation because we are going from Hebrew to Greek, but in Hebrew the 'twice ten thousand times ten thousand' is the basis for the '200 million' in Greek. In Psalm 68, we have the twice ten thousand thousand in the context of a 'mortal head wound' and the enemies being 'brought up from the depths of the sea'. Hopefully, that rings a bell with people - the 'mortal head wound' is healed and the beast is 'brought up from the sea'.

After 5 months (Revelation 9:5), at the 6th Trumpet, God judges the beasts, gives the Daniel 7 Little Horn (the 11th horn) a mortal head wound that he recovers from, and the beast from the sea is given authority to continue for 42 months (Revelation 13:5 & Daniel 7:25) but this 'great tribulation' is cut short to an 'hour, day, month, year' (Revelation 9:15) (Matthew 24:21-22) which is called 'a season and a time' in Daniel 7:12.

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Not in Daniel. But if you researched what the Jews (Judaism) at their sites believe is that the person who is the messiah is anointed the King of Israel by a known prophet, just as Saul, David, Solomon were.

Then you would have some insight of why the person in Revelation is called the false prophet. And comes out the earth, referring to Israel.

He will present himself as Elijah, at the time the prince the who shall come is thought to be the messiah by the Jews, Israel.

I show it on my chart below, upper left hand corner, at the beginning of the 7 years.

What if coming out of the Earth means another dead man... only not from the deep this time? The first Beast comes from the Sea, aka the Deep, the Pit. Ezekiel says the armies are in the pit. But regular men are just in graves. And the first Beast is here for who knows how long before the false prophet shows up. In fact... will we even know when this second beast shows up? What if 2400 days is actually years? For all we know, he's already here.

Remember the story of the frog and the pot of water? To keep the frog from leaping to safety, you don't start out with boiling water... you go gradually, by stealth. If the guy's a wolf among sheep, then he came disguised... and slowly tested the water... cranking it up, notch by notch... the frogs are all relaxed by now... stretched out on a their lily pads...

Then comes Elijah.

For months now, all I thought about the witnesses had to do with the 7 churches. But I've come to believe that they are the same men standing on the mount of transfiguration with Jesus... which I'm pretty sure several people here tried to tell my then-deaf ears. I apologize to them. :oops:

1 Kings 18:17 And it came to pass when Achaab saw Eliu, that Achaab said to Eliu, Art thou he that perverts Israel? 18 And Eliu said, I do not pervert Israel; but it is thou and thy father’s house, in that ye forsake the Lord your God, and thou hast gone after Baalim. 19 And now send, gather to me all Israel to mount Carmel, and the prophets of shame four hundred and fifty, and the prophets of the groves four hundred, that eat at Jezabel’s table.LXX

This all fits with Revelation 2:14 and Revelation 2:20.
And Revelation 11:6 : Elijah's 42 months of draught with Moses' plagues.
So then, Carmel, Haifa... Megiddo.

Osee 1:11 And the children of Juda shall be gathered, and the children of Israel together, and shall appoint themselves one head, and shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the day of Jezrael.LXX

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
He is the rider on the white horse, given a crown, i.e. crowned the King of Israel, messiah but coming in his own name.

Then three years later thereabouts, he becomes the beast in Revelation 13, dictator of the EU, no longer the Antichrist, phony thought to be messiah, King of Israel.

Thank you for making me do the research. I never looked at the word bow before, or really thought about to conquer = overcome. Because it is an ongoing thing... keeping His works to the end.

Revelation 6:2 And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer. = Revelation 19:14

toxon: from the base of tikto; a bow (apparently as the simplest fabric):--bow. tikto = a strengthened form of a primary teko (which is used only as alternate in certain tenses); to produce (from seed, as a mother, a plant, the earth, etc.), literally or figuratively:--bear, be born, bring forth, be delivered, be in travail.

Revelation 2:10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast [some] of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

nikao = to subdue (literally or figuratively):--conquer, overcome, prevail, get the victory.

Revelation 2:26 And he that overcometh, and keepeth My works unto the end, to him will I give power over the nations: 27 And he shall rule them with a rod of iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of My Father.

Isaiah 66:6 A voice of a cry from the city, a voice from the temple, a voice of the Lord rendering recompence to his adversaries. 7 Before she that travailed brought forth, before the travail-pain came on, she escaped it and brought forth a male. 8 Who has heard such a thing? and who has seen after this manner? Has the earth travailed in one day? or has even a nation been born at once, that Sion has travailed, and brought forth her children?
Heavenly Sion =
Revelation 12:3-5 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads. 4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born. 5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and [to] His throne. (= Revelation 14:15)
("he shall subdue three kings" only 3 crowns left)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private

One more thing occurs to me... because I also used to think that the war in Heaven from Revelation 12 meant that the little horn with the short time is the dragon with a short time. I'd like to apologize for that, as well... but I don't think I misled anyone so...

But time must mean something different than what we expect to see. We keep reading these people figuring and refiguring... and spending all the bandwidth in the world arguing about the results. At the same time we see people saying up and down that Rome is the beast. But as far as I can tell, all we have to go on is the leopard, the bear and the lion... none of which is Rome.

Now, I've got as big a grudge against the Roman Empire as the next guy, but I'm wanting to fit all of the pieces back into the puzzle without truncating a few dozen pieces in order to do so. And nothing will make me think that the Roman Emperors came from Medo-Persia or Babylon or the Greeks. Therefore, since the Beast rises up out of the Black Sea/Pit AND is made of these three peoples... a Revived Persian Empire... is believable.
(The black sea, aka Pontus, is what Pelasgian Legend calls the pit)

But I'm guessing, that so far, none of you are willing to think that
the Little Horn in Daniel might be the False Prophet in Revelation?

Both of their accounts seem to be complete, right to the bitter end.
So what's missing in one must be called something else in the other.

Kinda like Haifa is very ancient, but unaccountably missing in the Bible...
Perhaps it's given a different name and misplaced to somewhere else?
It's not like the Bible writers gave out latitude and longitude.

And I don't think we're right about who Babylon is, either.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Babylon_rides_the_Beast.jpg

i understand Babylon to be Religion, in all her forms, but in particular the Christian one.

It were Christians who sailed the seas and conquered the world because they believed themselves to be God's chosen people. We all know what a terrible mess we whites have made of it doing that.

Then we have The Beast of The earth, capitalism in all its forms, (so called communism as well for that is simply State capitalism,) The religions ruling Europe at the time, both Roman Catholic as well as Protestants and Baptists, conformed to the world of their day and helped the rise of the beast of the earth into its current shape.

And now? We have that Red Dragon! A terrible monster threatening God's people for he hates religion so much, for that is what God put into his mind, and so the that horrible beast, human sin has brought about,) will burn her and devour Her completely, the Big Fat Harlot she is.

i know she has ruled Humanity since the beginning, stealing Creation away from the sons of God, apart of fallen satan.

She is a evil Spirit of the Very highest order, the Word calls her the devil, she is the wife of satan, their offspring are the wicked who ruled us in sin. Isaiah 57:1-4 explains this nicely.

i can't wait to see her thrown down. Her destruction has already began as the beast is attacking God's Church harbouring her.
Zechariah 5 (Explains precisely how unfaithful love ruling the Churches is taken out of our midst, as well as the offspring of lie stealing our good life.)

i know that all All Churches who followed the the beast ruling this planet will be destroyed along with her.

Prayer for God's people is really important now, that God's Children get out of her before she goes down.

Only religion where we love God and neighbour true, that means we love the poor, sick, handicapped, hurting, imprisoned, lonely, hated people in this world, into His kingdom first and ourselves last.

For i know Jesus goes from the bottom up when it comes to His salvation.

Peace.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,794.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
But I'm guessing, that so far, none of you are willing to think that the Little Horn in Daniel might be the False Prophet in Revelation?
Speaking for myself, no, the little horn is a king. The false prophet is not.

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
The little Horn of Daniel being different from the others represents the religious and political power that came out of the Roman empire which is the 4th Beast (Daniel 7:23) of Daniel being the Roman Catholic Church. In Revelation it is also represented as the first beast (beast also representing a kingdom or Government of political power - Daniel 7:23) of Revelation 13, Babylon and the harlot (woman) that sits on the scarlet colored beast that has many daughters Revelation 14:8-12; Revelation 17:1-5; Revelation 18:1-5.

How do these verses fit with that scenario?

Revelation 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. 14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with Him [are] called, and chosen, and faithful.
16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the harlot, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. 17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled. 18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
The kingdom of the world, Babylon ruling this world through their adherence to the idol called individualism, the very egocentricity of humanity ruling the world with sin.

So i believe this whole end time scenario, we are in right now, is the little horn ruling. Fallen humanity boasting she is wiser than God, and knows the truth better than He does, boasting arrogantly and placing herself on top, just like the little horn we see in Daniel 7 does. While in reality she is the very nucleus of evil ruling humanity in sin. (See Zechariah 5, for example) That is why Revelation 18 is such good news.

Daniel 7:11 "Then I continued to watch because of the boastful words the horn was speaking. I kept looking until the beast was slain and its body destroyed and thrown into the blazing fire."

Mystery Babylon is not the little horn.
And if individualism is a sin, then what is communism?
Think of it this way... the beast will be able to control who gets to eat and who doesn't... and the ways and means are not individualism, but centralized power.

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Daniel 7
2Daniel declared, “I saw in my vision by night, and behold, the four winds of heaven were stirring up the great sea. 3And four great beasts came up out of the sea, different from one another.​

Revelation 7
1After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back its four winds so that no wind would blow on land or sea or on any tree. 2And I saw another angel ascending from the east, with the seal of the living God. And he called out in a loud voice to the four angels who had been given power to harm the land and the sea: 3Do not harm the land or sea or trees until we have sealed the foreheads of the servants of our God.”​

After the servants are sealed, the 4 winds are stirred up at the start of the 7 Trumpets.

Daniel 7
9“As I looked, thrones were placed, and the Ancient of Days took his seat;
his clothing was white as snow, and the hair of his head like pure wool;
his throne was fiery flames; its wheels were burning fire.
10A stream of fire issued and came out from before him;
a thousand thousands served him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him; the court sat in judgment, and the books were opened.
11“I looked then because of the sound of the great words that the horn was speaking. And as I looked, the beast was killed, and its body destroyed and given over to be burned with fire. 12As for the rest of the beasts, their dominion was taken away, but their lives were prolonged for a season and a time.​

Revelation 9
13 Then the sixth angel sounded his trumpet, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar before God 14 saying to the sixth angel with the trumpet, “Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates.” 15 So the four angels who had been prepared for this hour and day and month and year were released to kill a third of mankind. 16 And the number of mounted troops was two hundred million; I heard their number.
Psalm 68
17The chariots of God are tens of thousands and thousands of thousands;
the Lord has come from Sinai into his sanctuary.

18When you ascended on high, you took many captives; you received gifts from people,
even from the rebellious— that you, Lord God, might dwell there.
19Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens.
20Our God is a God who saves; from the Sovereign Lord comes escape from death.
21Surely God will crush the head of his enemies, the hairy crown of those who go on in their sins.
22The Lord says, “I will bring them from Bashan; I will bring them from the depths of the sea,
23that your feet may wade in the blood of your foes, while the tongues of your dogs have their share.”
It's not going to be an exact translation because we are going from Hebrew to Greek, but in Hebrew the 'twice ten thousand times ten thousand' is the basis for the '200 million' in Greek. In Psalm 68, we have the twice ten thousand thousand in the context of a 'mortal head wound' and the enemies being 'brought up from the depths of the sea'. Hopefully, that rings a bell with people - the 'mortal head wound' is healed and the beast is 'brought up from the sea'.

After 5 months (Revelation 9:5), at the 6th Trumpet, God judges the beasts, gives the Daniel 7 Little Horn (the 11th horn) a mortal head wound that he recovers from, and the beast from the sea is given authority to continue for 42 months (Revelation 13:5 & Daniel 7:25) but this 'great tribulation' is cut short to an 'hour, day, month, year' (Revelation 9:15) (Matthew 24:21-22) which is called 'a season and a time' in Daniel 7:12.

So... here it is in the Greek Septuagint.
Psalms

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Mystery Babylon is not the little horn.
And if individualism is a sin, then what is communism?
Think of it this way... the beast will be able to control who gets to eat and who doesn't... and the ways and means are not individualism, but centralized power.

Yes but how did that centralised power develop? Was it not the Churches who brought the ruling powers to bear on the people? Was it not those incredible big egos of the ruling class that determined how things ought to go? The same with Communism, some of the biggest egos, ruling after Christ were communist rulers, they murdered countless millions of people. Remember Stalin, Mao? Pol Pot? They were all serial killers ruling through communism.

So i still think the little horn is the big ego of sinful people, indeed the human ego has always been the cause of all wilful sin, be it crimes against humanity, or stealing a cookie out of your mums biscuit tin.

i check a bit deeper on this if i was you, for it was my big ego that robbed me of God's salvation and turned me into a lawless sinner, time and again. Sure i always asked God to forgive me in my God loving self, but I did not often repent in my egocentric self. Always blaming others for my sins. Jesus cut me down in my selfish egocentric self, and had me perish in it, when the sword of his loving truth cut it out of me. Not a nice way to die, i assure you. It is far better to repent in our big I, time and again, so that we get dressed with Christ's humbleness instead, and such sinful self dies out of us.

i don't know if you read this before, for i have posted it before, but this poem i wrote after Jesus saved me from my egocentric self stealing His salvation without intending to share it with any one but does i liked and wanted to spend eternity with. Totally unmindful that our Lord Jesus died for all people, paying for the sins of the whole world, and that if my salvation had been true I would have been doomed in my sin, instead of being saved from my sin. So glad Jesus came and helped me out of that rotten trap and taught me what i had done wrong. I did not love true, and therefore did not operate out of His Spirit but had been fooled by satan, pretending of be an angel of light, trying to steal my salvation.

That really shook me up that event, let me assure you. Yet even though i had been unfaithful not letting Jesus set me free from my, but always tried to be good in my own effort, He forgave me and made everything right. i will always love Him for doing that.

Peace.

Five Goats Ruling!

Oh you he-goats are so strong and cruel
To slaughter and devour is your will
What kingdoms of destruction to rule?
Making the rest of me pay your bills! (Daniel 7:1)

Let's name a few of you kings by name
I want to be sure that everyone knows!
for you are unfaithful to my life time and again.
denying loving truth when the [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] crows!(Matt 25)

Yes you - lying tongue - so very brave
in the dark breeding shady parts within
dragging God's chosen down to their grave
death as reward for your voice of sin.(Daniel 7:4)

Loveless voice - what an abomination
entering our soul through Satan's lies
The chosen suffering extermination
as cold-heartedness my concience fries.(Daniel7:5)

Greed eye - you have my good times lost
All you get your hands on is history
those compelling demands as cost
such loudly wailing misery!(Daniel 7:6)

And so - The Dragon - comes in play
ruling mind controlled by The Accuser
Babylon captivating lawless sway
rules and laws taxing the user.(Daniel 7:7)

(A lament; )

Oh - lawless unfaithful egocentricity!
arrogance and pride robbing control
proclaiming godhead and divinity
burning good life right out of our soul.(Daniel 7:8)

(Conclusion; )

Yet the rule of goats will not last!
Kingdom Come - goats reign demise!
for when the final king dies the past
judgement cuts down those ugly ties.(Daniel 7:9-12)

For behold when Christ says "Hi!"
His Light of Day sinfulness demise
those unruly goats will surely fry

when Christ denies them paradise.(Daniel 7:13-14)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
time must mean something different than what we expect to see.
But I'm guessing, that so far, none of you are willing to think that
the Little Horn in Daniel might be the False Prophet in Revelation?

Both of their accounts seem to be complete, right to the bitter end.
So what's missing in one must be called something else in the other.

Kinda like Haifa is very ancient, but unaccountably missing in the Bible...
Perhaps it's given a different name and misplaced to somewhere else?
It's not like the Bible writers gave out latitude and longitude.

i understand Babylon to be Religion, in all her forms, but in particular the Christian one.

It were Christians who sailed the seas and conquered the world because they believed themselves to be God's chosen people. We all know what a terrible mess we whites have made of it doing that.

Then we have The Beast of The earth, capitalism in all its forms, (so called communism as well for that is simply State capitalism,) The religions ruling Europe at the time, both Roman Catholic as well as Protestants and Baptists, conformed to the world of their day and helped the rise of the beast of the earth into its current shape.

And now? We have that Red Dragon! A terrible monster threatening God's people for he hates religion so much, for that is what God put into his mind, and so the that horrible beast, human sin has brought about,) will burn her and devour Her completely, the Big Fat Harlot she is.

i know she has ruled Humanity since the beginning, stealing Creation away from the sons of God, apart of fallen satan.

She is a evil Spirit of the Very highest order, the Word calls her the devil, she is the wife of satan, their offspring are the wicked who ruled us in sin. Isaiah 57:1-4 explains this nicely.

i can't wait to see her thrown down. Her destruction has already began as the beast is attacking God's Church harbouring her.
Zechariah 5 (Explains precisely how unfaithful love ruling the Churches is taken out of our midst, as well as the offspring of lie stealing our good life.)

i know that all All Churches who followed the the beast ruling this planet will be destroyed along with her.

Prayer for God's people is really important now, that God's Children get out of her before she goes down.

Only religion where we love God and neighbour true, that means we love the poor, sick, handicapped, hurting, imprisoned, lonely, hated people in this world, into His kingdom first and ourselves last.

For i know Jesus goes from the bottom up when it comes to His salvation.

Matthew 13:24-30 Another parable put He forth unto them, saying, The Kingdom of Heaven is likened unto a man which sowed good seed in his field: But while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat, and went his way.

Revelation 3:1-6 4 Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with Me in white: for they are worthy.

Psalms 2:1 Wherefore did the heathen rage, and the nations imagine vain things? 2 The kings of the earth stood up, and the rulers gathered themselves together, against the Lord, and against His Christ; 3 saying, Let us break through Their bonds, and cast away Their yoke from us. 4 He that dwells in the Heavens shall laugh them to scorn, and the Lord shall mock them. 5 Then shall He speak to them in His anger, and trouble them in His fury. 6 But I have been made king by Him on Sion His holy mountain, 7 declaring the ordinance of the Lord: the Lord said to Me, Thou art My Son, to-day have I begotten Thee.LXX

Tiamat, 7-headed fiery dragon called chaos, from Babylon.
musmahhu2.JPG

Psalms 74:13 Thou didst establish the sea, in thy might, thou didst break to pieces the heads of the dragons in the water. 14 Thou didst break to pieces the heads of the dragon; thou didst give him for meat to the Ethiopian nations.LXX

Chaos is come again.

Upvote 0

parousia70

Livin' in yesterday's tomorrow
Site Supporter
Feb 24, 2002
Oregon
✟799,454.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The LITTLE HORN is Antiochus Epiphanies, as nearly all scholars agree concerning Daniel 8 and Daniel 11, and here's why:

Daniel's book ties itself to Antiochus using parallels that cannot be denied without tossing sound exegesis out the window (see the parallels below)

Scholars have repeatedly proven that Daniel's prophecy fits the history leading up to and including Antiochus. (This is so clear that liberals insist that Daniel had to be written at about the time of Antiochus' death. In other words, liberals don't believe in the possibility of prophecy, so they say the book *has to be history disguised as prophecy.* That's how much the book fits history culminating in Antiochus.)

The parallels once again demand Antiochus:

The "Little Horn" in Daniel is Antiochus:
(Compare 8:9-12,23-25 --to--> Dan 7:8,24-26)

The daily sacrifice taken away by Antiochus
(Compare 8:11-12 --to--> 11:31 --->12:11 ---> 9:27)

"Transgression of Desolation" refers to Antiochus
(Compare Dan 8:13 --to--> 11:31 ---> 12:11 -->9:27)

The period for the power of Little Horn (Antiochus)
(Compare 8:13-14 (1150 days) --to--> 12:7 (time, times & half = 3.5 years)

The end for Antiochus and the restoration of the kingdom to the Jews
(Compare Dan 7:26 --to--> 8:17,19 ---> 9:26 ---> 11:40 ---> 12:4,9)

Daniel's writings themselves link to each other in such a fashion as to require that Antiochus is meant throughout.

Of course, What took place with Antiochus at Daniel 11:31 prefigured a similar event at AD 70. So, even though Daniel 11:31 was fulfilled with Antiochus, it was a prophetic type. The Old Testament prefigured Christ in a broad range of ways. Note that Jesus' citation of Daniel 11:31 does not mean Jesus is denying that Antiochus was the O.T. fulfillment.

Upvote 0

Ligurian

Cro-Magnon
Apr 21, 2021
America
✟22,234.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Private
Yes but how did that centralised power develop? Was it not the Churches who brought the ruling powers to bear on the people? Was it not those incredible big egos of the ruling class that determined how things ought to go? The same with Communism, some of the biggest egos, ruling after Christ were communist rulers, they murdered countless millions of people. Remember Stalin, Mao? Pol Pot? They were all serial killers ruling through communism.

You're confusing wheat with tares... in your first scenario. The tares are the ones giving God a bad name. But your second group is atheist, straight up.

So i still think the little horn is the big ego of sinful people, indeed the human ego has always been the cause of all wilful sin, be it crimes against humanity, or stealing a cookie out of your mums biscuit tin.

i check a bit deeper on this if i was you, for it was my big ego that robbed me of God's salvation and turned me into a lawless sinner, time and again. Sure i always asked God to forgive me in my God loving self, but I did not often repent in my egocentric self. Always blaming others for my sins. Jesus cut me down in my selfish egocentric self, and had me perish in it, when the sword of his loving truth cut it out of me. Not a nice way to die, i assure you. It is far better to repent in our big I, time and again, so that we get dressed with Christ's humbleness instead, and such sinful self dies out of us.

i don't know if you read this before, for i have posted it before, but this poem i wrote after Jesus saved me from my egocentric self stealing His salvation without intending to share it with any one but does i liked and wanted to spend eternity with. Totally unmindful that our Lord Jesus died for all people,

If Jesus died for the people that He knew would never repent and follow Him... then the purpose of His death, for them, would have been only to take them from Hades... where all souls go... thus, freeing them from death itself, but not from punishment... this is what happens, for them. ....... Because Jesus' death means resurrection, period. Those who love Jesus and keep His Commandments don't fear the second death, they have the Resurrection of Life: His blood is shed for many, not all.

Upvote 0

LoveGodsWord

Jun 5, 2017
Queensland
Visit site
✟252,319.00
Country
Australia
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
How do these verses fit with that scenario?

Revelation 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. 14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with Him [are] called, and chosen, and faithful.
16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the harlot, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. 17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled. 18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.
REVELATION 17
[1] And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great harlot that sitteth upon many waters:
[2] With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

Note:
The Judgment of the Harlot of Babylon: Chapters 17, 18 and part of 19 deal with the judgment of Babylon the Great. In Revelation 17:1-6 The crimes for which God executes judgment upon the harlot, the Roman Papal system, are enumerated; in 17:7-18 her punishment and the means by which it will come to pass is pronounced. She is called “The Great harlot.” According to Ephesians 5, Jesus is the spiritual husband of the church; therefore if a church unites with or receives favors of one who is not her husband, she commits spiritual adultery. The “kings of the earth” represent civil powers. When churches lose the power of the gospel to transform hearts and lives they turn to the power of the state to support their doctrines and thus they commit spiritual fornication. The “many waters” are the countless people (vs. 15) she has deceived and “made drunk” with her doctrines.

[3] So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
[4] And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
[5] And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
[6] And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

Note: The main difference between the beast of Revelation 13 and the combined power represented by the beast and the woman here is that a distinction is made between the religious and political aspects of Papal power. The “scarlet colored beast” represents the governments. The woman—the apostate church—rides upon the beast, symbolizing the church controlling the state. In contrast to the pure church of Revelation 12 this woman is “arrayed in purple and scarlet…with gold” and jewelry.
She is a part of “Babylon,” the great city that Satan has set up in opposition to the New Jerusalem of God. The Roman Catholic Church has proudly styled herself as “The Mother Church,” but here she is called “The Mother of Harlots.” From the mother have come the various Protestant denominations which profess to be clean and pure, vehemently rejecting the corruptions of the Catholic Church. But these churches have shown a distressing tendency to follow their mother’s example of sacrificing truth and the approval of God and to seek the power of the state to enforce doctrine, and thus they choose to become harlots with their mother. She is truly “drunk with the blood of the saints.” History records the deeds of the papacy as it used the state to persecute and kill millions of faithful Christians during the Dark Ages. The Catholic Church has disguised herself with humble apologies for these actions, but she has not changed. The same spirit of persecution with again be exhibited against God’s faithful children who will not drink the wine of her corruption just before the second coming of Christ.

[7] And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.
[8] The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.
[9] And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
[10] And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
[11]And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Note: The beast has “seven heads and ten horns.” The seven heads are said to be “seven mountains on which the woman sitteth” (vs. 9) and “seven kings” (vs.10). These heads are the same as the ones on the dragon of Revelation 12 and the beast of Revelation 13. They represent the great world empires which Satan uses to persecute God’s people. Five of these powers which have been noted in the books of Daniel and Revelation are Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, Pagan Rome and Papal Rome. At the end of time, the power of Papal Rome is greater than ever, her deadly wound is healed and she again strongly persecutes God’s people as in former years. The revived Roman Catholic Church unites with apostate Protestants and spiritists to form a religious-political entity that is supported by the governments of the world. The historic center of Rome was built on seven hills and has been known since ancient times as the “City of Seven Hills.” The phrase “seven mountains on which the woman sitteth” also serves to link the “woman” with the city of Rome establishing her once again as the Roman Catholic Church.

[12] And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
[13] These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.
[14] These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.
[15] And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the harlot sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.
[16] And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the harlot, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
[17] For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.
[18] And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Note:The “ten horns” are the nations of Europe and all the earth that rally under the banner of Rome. Daniel 7:7, 24; Revelation 16:14. They are also called “The waters…where the harlot sitteth” (vs. 15) and “They that dwell on the earth…whose names were not written in the book of life.” See Revelation 13:8. These nations give the end-time church-state alliance, which is Babylon the great, all of their strength to make war against Jesus, the Lamb, and His people who keep God’s commandments and have the faith of Jesus. The nations of the world will support Babylon’s Sunday law. They will enforce her decree, and those who disobey will not be allowed to buy or sell. Ultimately, they support legislation calling for the death of God’s people. Revelation 12:17; 13:11-18; 14:12. However, when Jesus delivers His faithful followers (Revelation 19:11-20) the multitudes who have supported the great harlot finally realize that they have been deceived and that they are eternally lost. Enraged, they will turn upon their religious leaders, vs. 16. Thus, by God’s will, the punishment of the harlot of Babylon is carried out in part by her own allies (Revelation 17).

It is impossible for the little Horn to be Antiochus Epiphanies, it is a false teaching distraction put out by the Roman Catholic Church that just does not fit.

God bless

Upvote 0