United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yeah.

Yeah. Okay. Let's not continue to exchange. It's clear to me EXACTLY where you're coming from.

Okie Dokie

And it is also clear to me EXACTLY where you are coming from also.

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,750,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
If it was factual - there would be no reason to fire her.
We don't have all the facts.

She shouldn't have assumed it was a white fellow.

• Agree
Reactions: Erik Nelson
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We don't have all the facts.

She shouldn't have assumed it was a white fellow.

IF her assumption was correct - there would be no cause to fire her. Would there?

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,750,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Just an aside - doesn't prove anything, just kind of interesting.

I do, or used to do (pre covid), a fair amount of traveling. I have a friend who is from Syria, she is a great business owner and a good Christian friend, so we can speak freely.

I wasc speaking with her last night and asked if she considered herself Caucasian. She laughed and "ah....NO".

Doesn't prove anything, but interesting.

Doesn't prove anything because most people really don't study anthropology much. The races are a construct that attempts to explain the genetic differences between large groups of people.

The term Caucasian also refers to folks descended from people who lived in the Caucasus mountains in sourthern Russia (Georgia). greater-caucaucus.jpg It bordered what is modern day Turkey. They weren't northern Europeans. Anthropologists and biologists used the term to include a white variety of folks includin much of the middle east, all of Europe, those not of the other two races they identified.

Anyway, unlike the VP the shooter does not have a black parent. Skin color is a matter of genetics.

• Informative
Reactions: john23237
Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,750,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I don't think a news article has all the facts involved.

It is interesting that the editor in chief herself, Nicole Carroll, had to apologize for a blackface photo in college yet kept her job. This woman apologized as well.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't think a news article has all the facts involved.

It is interesting that the editor in chief herself, Nicole Carroll, had to apologize for a blackface photo in college yet kept her job. This woman apologized as well.

best to you on your quest.

The OP stands for itself.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Derek1234

Mar 11, 2021
London
✟24,724.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
How does Kamala look?
why don't you tell us, so we don't accidentally infer a wrong motive, how you think she looks? (I assume you don't mean whether she looks sick or well, or some other qualitative adjective ... I assume you are asking this wrt #69, otherwise your post makes literally no sense, and are asking something about what her appearance implies about her ethnic origins.) So do tell us ... how does she look?

Upvote 0

Erik Nelson

Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2017
Utah
✟347,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
worldwide there have been a slew of anti Judeo Christian Passover holiday related attacks on churches, as in Indonesia versus the Roman Catholic Church, and Jewish kosher grocery stores. All in the aftermath of the recent bombing of Syria and on the anniversary of the killing of Daniel Prude.

Anti Judeo Christian Anti Western. Pro defund the police. Americans, who live in their "personal space bubble" lose sight of the larger picture.

• Informative
Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Liberals blame white man for mass shooting in Boulder

“Extremely tired of people's lives depending on whether a white man with an AR-15 is having a good day or not,” Deadspin senior editor Julie DiCaro tweeted on Monday.

USA Today race and inclusion editor Hemal Jhaveri responded to DiCaro: “It's always an angry white man. Always.”

it's always an angry white man. always.

— Hemal Jhaveri (@hemjhaveri) March 23, 2021
“Tamir Rice was a 12-year-old black child. Police shot him in 1.7 sec & let him suffer in agonizing pain for 4 min & die,” author and lawyer Qasim Rashid tweeted. “Colorado terrorist is a grown white man who killed 10 people including a cop. Cops arrested him alive & helped him to a stretcher for immediate medical care.”

“The suspected gunman in the Boulder, Colorado mass shooting is a white guy,” Byline Times Global correspondent CJ Werleman tweeted. “Seven reported dead! Cue ‘mental issues,’ ‘bad day,’ ‘parking dispute,’ or anything else other than what he most likely is - a white domestic terrorist.”

View attachment 296737 View attachment 296738

Welcome to the new racism - if you're violent and a shooter - you have to be white.

Except he isn't

‘Liberals’ lol. A handful (or half a handful really) of journalists and a politician’s daughter (one of whom has lost his job over this, I don’t know about the other) misidentify a person’s ethnicity, clearly this is proof of massive racism against whites. Is that your argument, or am I missing something?

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
‘Liberals’ lol. A handful (or half a handful really) of journalists and a politician’s daughter (one of whom has lost his job over this, I don’t know about the other) misidentify a person’s ethnicity, clearly this is proof of massive racism against whites. Is that your argument, or am I missing something?

Can you please show my quote where I said this is proof of "massive racism against whites". Having the quote in context will help me clarify your query.

Thank you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Can you please show my quote where I said this is proof of "massive racism against whites". Having the quote in context will help me clarify your query.

Thank you.

Aha, the pretend it's about the phrasing game. Perhaps you missed this bit:
Is that your argument, or am I missing something?

You may recognise this as a question. So, is that your argument, or is your argument something else?

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
why don't you tell us, so we don't accidentally infer a wrong motive, how you think she looks? (I assume you don't mean whether she looks sick or well, or some other qualitative adjective ... I assume you are asking this wrt #69, otherwise your post makes literally no sense, and are asking something about what her appearance implies about her ethnic origins.) So do tell us ... how does she look?

Well to answer your question, let's look at my posts in the context of the thread shall we?

gwUO.ahmad_al_aliwi_alissa_bol_obzalovany_z_desatnasobnej_vrazdy_prveho_stupna_jpg.jpg

You will note the skin tone is almost identical as our first Black VP

kamala-harris-playlist-1498146546-compressed.jpg

He is the same skin pigmentation as the first black woman VP

View attachment 296776

So does she. The comparison is very accurate.

And yet we have a VP who is Black and Asian depending on the day

C05-jta-kamala-harris-0118-1024x640.jpg

Just a sayin'

Which does not belie the fact that liberals automatically accused one race for mass murders. Sounds racist to me.

There ya go! Question answered.

This whole thread has been about race and identifying people by the way they look.

Which the OP points to very clearly along with a link.

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Aha, the pretend it's about the phrasing game. Perhaps you missed this bit:
Is that your argument, or am I missing something?

You may recognise this as a question. So, is that your argument, or is your argument something else?

I cannot answer a question about a statement I never said.

What you are missing is my saying anything about 'massive racism against whites".

Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Site Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I cannot answer a question about a statement I never said.

What you are missing is my saying anything about 'massive racism against whites".

Hmm perhaps you really aren't getting what I mean.

I present what seems to me to be your argument - this is my impression of what you mean.

I then ask you if that is your argument, or if your argument is something else.

Is that clearer? If for example you didn't eat an icecream while in Egypt, and I asked you did you eat an icecream while in Egypt, you could say 'no, I didn't eat an icecream while in Egypt', for example.

In the same way, when I present something and ask 'is this your argument?' you can say no it isn't or yes it is. You could then, if you wish to, choose to explain what your actual point is. Do you see what I mean, or do you not see what I mean?

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟702,471.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hmm perhaps you really aren't getting what I mean.

I present what seems to me to be your argument - this is my impression of what you mean.

I then ask you if that is your argument, or if your argument is something else.

Is that clearer? If for example you didn't eat an icecream while in Egypt, and I asked you did you eat an icecream while in Egypt, you could say 'no, I didn't eat an icecream while in Egypt', for example.

In the same way, when I present something and ask 'is this your argument?' you can say no it isn't or yes it is. You could then, if you wish to, choose to explain what your actual point is. Do you see what I mean, or do you not see what I mean?

Thank you for your clarification:

The sum total of my intent and argument is found here:

Liberals blame white man for mass shooting in Boulder

“Extremely tired of people's lives depending on whether a white man with an AR-15 is having a good day or not,” Deadspin senior editor Julie DiCaro tweeted on Monday.

USA Today race and inclusion editor Hemal Jhaveri responded to DiCaro: “It's always an angry white man. Always.”

it's always an angry white man. always.

— Hemal Jhaveri (@hemjhaveri) March 23, 2021
“Tamir Rice was a 12-year-old black child. Police shot him in 1.7 sec & let him suffer in agonizing pain for 4 min & die,” author and lawyer Qasim Rashid tweeted. “Colorado terrorist is a grown white man who killed 10 people including a cop. Cops arrested him alive & helped him to a stretcher for immediate medical care.”

“The suspected gunman in the Boulder, Colorado mass shooting is a white guy,” Byline Times Global correspondent CJ Werleman tweeted. “Seven reported dead! Cue ‘mental issues,’ ‘bad day,’ ‘parking dispute,’ or anything else other than what he most likely is - a white domestic terrorist.”

View attachment 296737 View attachment 296738

Welcome to the new racism - if you're violent and a shooter - you have to be white.

Except he isn't

I think there is abundant proof that the new form of racism is against whites.

We have a plethora of reports of white people attacking Asians recently. Even to the point of a mass shooting in massage parlors assigning it to white supremacy when the shooter himself confessed his motivation had zero to do with race.

Did you know in the last 48 hours there were two very violent attacks on Asians? One was in the subway and another an elderly woman kicked and beaten in broad daylight. Their attackers were not white - no widespread news.

Then there is this beauty:

Oakland, California, will exclude white families living in poverty from $500 a month checks | Daily Mail Online

• The program, funded by wealthy private donors, explicitly excludes poor white families
If you are poor and in need of help, the city is giving you 500 a month - except if you happen to be of a particular color. Whites need not apply - you can stay poor and in need of help.

Does that equate to "Massive", I don't know - that is such a subjective term. It certainly seems to be growing.

Upvote 0