• Yep

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Uh huh

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Si Senor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Da Tovarisch

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • I think we need to discuss this further.

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lukaris

Orthodox Christian
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
✟755,754.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
So it would seem that Zelensky and Poroshenko would be natural allies against Shokin but they are at each other’s throats. Yet ideologues seem to insist that he is either a crank or a crackpot based on actions from Zelensky and Poroshenko.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,770.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
LOL, John Solomon. One more time, they don't mention who the money was sent to or to whose account. That's because it was sent to Hunter, not Joe, regardless of address.

Right...and Hunter forgot his address, he probably had it stored on his laptop lol.

You still haven't explained why Burisma’s American legal team apologized for publicly smearing Ukrainian prosecutors right after Shokin was fired. Odd thing to do if they weren't lying...

Why doesn't Biden just explain why Shokin went from asset to liability?

Why would Hunter need loans from private individuals? He made millions off of Burisma. Why not get a loan from a bank? What were these Chinese businessmen promised in return?

What you should really consider is that it's the end of September 2023. They got hundreds of pages of this stuff...these are clear evidence of corruption...the article doesn't even try to claim that none of that money went to Joe.

I would expect more of this every week....or every other week...on average, until closer to the election. That's when they'll drop the big stuff. Probably emails and bank records showing large money transfers from Hunter to Joe.

This is pretty clear evidence but I'm sure it's not even close to the best they have. I wonder if Garland or Wray will flip on Biden. They've been covering for him all this time....they have to know under a Republican president they'll likely face obstruction of justice charges. If poll numbers keep getting worse for Biden (though it's hard to imagine how) Wray and Garland are going to get really nervous...possibly drop the dime on old Joe just to save their necks. They can't spend four years claiming to have investigations running, leave office, and have it come to light those investigations didn't happen.

Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,770.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
If it is to be believed that Hunter was staying at his Dad's and the money was sent during this time period, then yes it would be the same address of where he was staying.

It isn't believed that was where Huter was staying. How do we know? Much like his father...he talks too much.

However, both the first son’s memoir and proposed guilty plea agreement placed him in California with his wife, Melissa Cohen Biden, in the summer of 2019.

Not only did he claim to not live there...he was willing to testify before the court he wasn't living there.

Golly, if only we had a team of international wire fraud, money laundering, and tax evasion experts to sort this whole thing out for us lol.

Just out of curiosity...is there anything said by the news media you consume that you don't believe? Do you think "Bidenomics" is a real thing?

Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Right...and Hunter forgot his address, he probably had it stored on his laptop lol.

You still haven't explained why Burisma’s American legal team apologized for publicly smearing Ukrainian prosecutors right after Shokin was fired. Odd thing to do if they weren't lying...

Why doesn't Biden just explain why Shokin went from asset to liability?

Why would Hunter need loans from private individuals? He made millions off of Burisma. Why not get a loan from a bank? What were these Chinese businessmen promised in return?

What you should really consider is that it's the end of September 2023. They got hundreds of pages of this stuff...these are clear evidence of corruption...the article doesn't even try to claim that none of that money went to Joe.

I would expect more of this every week....or every other week...on average, until closer to the election. That's when they'll drop the big stuff. Probably emails and bank records showing large money transfers from Hunter to Joe.

This is pretty clear evidence but I'm sure it's not even close to the best they have. I wonder if Garland or Wray will flip on Biden. They've been covering for him all this time....they have to know under a Republican president they'll likely face obstruction of justice charges. If poll numbers keep getting worse for Biden (though it's hard to imagine how) Wray and Garland are going to get really nervous...possibly drop the dime on old Joe just to save their necks. They can't spend four years claiming to have investigations running, leave office, and have it come to light those investigations didn't happen.
I can careless about Burisma's reaction to the removal of a prosecutor everyone under the sun wanted removed. I can careless about Hunter. May I suggest you go back and read the name of the thread, and leave the spaghetti flinging alone.

Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
It isn't believed that was where Huter was staying. How do we know? Much like his father...he talks too much.

However, both the first son’s memoir and proposed guilty plea agreement placed him in California with his wife, Melissa Cohen Biden, in the summer of 2019.

Not only did he claim to not live there...he was willing to testify before the court he wasn't living there.

Golly, if only we had a team of international wire fraud, money laundering, and tax evasion experts to sort this whole thing out for us lol.

Just out of curiosity...is there anything said by the news media you consume that you don't believe? Do you think "Bidenomics" is a real thing?
So why not just provide the name on the wire transfer and the account it went to?
What happens when the account opened has a Delaware address, but a California address is provided for the transfer that doesn't match?
The idea of whose address is on the transfer is rather meaningless.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,770.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I can careless about Burisma's reaction to the removal of a prosecutor everyone under the sun wanted removed.
I know you don't care about evidence...we've already established that.

I can careless about Hunter.

Right....because you don't care about the evidence. Well, just in case anyone does, I'll share with them what caused the State Department to go from liking Shokin to disliking Shokin.

Shocking emails reveal Hunter Biden helped coordinate a plan with Democrat strategists to 'close down any cases' against the owner of allegedly corrupt Ukrainian gas firm Burisma and 'gain intelligence' on the country's top prosecutor's office.
The emails bolster claims by ex-Ukrainian Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin that the First Son and his then-Vice President dad conspired to kill Shokin's criminal investigation of Burisma.

Hunter hooked Burisma up with Washington DC consultancy Blue Star Strategies, run by former Clinton administration officials, and Pozharsky spelt out their role in a November 2, 2015 email.
He wrote the 'ultimate purpose' of their work was 'to close down for any cases/pursuits against [Zlochevsky] in Ukraine.'
Pozharsky was unimpressed that Blue Star's written proposal for the job didn't include a promise to lobby top American diplomats – which would have required the firm to register with the US Justice Department as a foreign agent.

Does it make sense now?

1. October 2015- State Department thinks Shokin is doing great and removing him isn't a part of their policy at all. Shokin proceeds to restart an investigation into Burisma.

2. November 2015- Hunter hires a private firm to dig up dirt on Shokin and bury his investigation into Burisma by lobbying State Department officials.

3. Later that month-Joe's infamous threat to withhold a billion dollars aid unless the Ukrainians fire Shokin...which they don't want to do.

4. Once Shokin is forced to resign, Burisma's legal team apologized to Ukrainian officials for wrongly smearing Shokin.

5. Burisma insider that was working with the FBI as a highly credible and trustworthy informant details payments Burisma made to both Hunter and Joe for this service.

Let's be clear...the dumbest part of this cover up story is the idea that other people wanted Shokin gone....therefore Joe didn't take a bribe or abuse his power. It doesn't matter if the entire world wanted Shokin gone....that doesn't mean Joe and family aren't corrupt.
Did you see today's news? Turns out Hunter and the big guy also killed an investigation into a corrupt Romanian oligarch. This just keeps getting better and better.

• Informative
Reactions: Lukaris
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,770.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
So why not just provide the name on the wire transfer and the account it went to?

Because the name is just one identifier of the beneficiary. The address is another.

The idea of whose address is on the transfer is rather meaningless.

Well they've subpoenaed the bank records as part of the impeachment so I'm sure we'll find out if the address is relevant or not.

Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
I know you don't care about evidence...we've already established that.

Right....because you don't care about the evidence. Well, just in case anyone does, I'll share with them what caused the State Department to go from liking Shokin to disliking Shokin.

Shocking emails reveal Hunter Biden helped coordinate a plan with Democrat strategists to 'close down any cases' against the owner of allegedly corrupt Ukrainian gas firm Burisma and 'gain intelligence' on the country's top prosecutor's office.
The emails bolster claims by ex-Ukrainian Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin that the First Son and his then-Vice President dad conspired to kill Shokin's criminal investigation of Burisma.

Hunter hooked Burisma up with Washington DC consultancy Blue Star Strategies, run by former Clinton administration officials, and Pozharsky spelt out their role in a November 2, 2015 email.
He wrote the 'ultimate purpose' of their work was 'to close down for any cases/pursuits against [Zlochevsky] in Ukraine.'
Pozharsky was unimpressed that Blue Star's written proposal for the job didn't include a promise to lobby top American diplomats – which would have required the firm to register with the US Justice Department as a foreign agent.

Does it make sense now?

1. October 2015- State Department thinks Shokin is doing great and removing him isn't a part of their policy at all. Shokin proceeds to restart an investigation into Burisma.

2. November 2015- Hunter hires a private firm to dig up dirt on Shokin and bury his investigation into Burisma by lobbying State Department officials.

3. Later that month-Joe's infamous threat to withhold a billion dollars aid unless the Ukrainians fire Shokin...which they don't want to do.

4. Once Shokin is forced to resign, Burisma's legal team apologized to Ukrainian officials for wrongly smearing Shokin.

5. Burisma insider that was working with the FBI as a highly credible and trustworthy informant details payments Burisma made to both Hunter and Joe for this service.

Let's be clear...the dumbest part of this cover up story is the idea that other people wanted Shokin gone....therefore Joe didn't take a bribe or abuse his power. It doesn't matter if the entire world wanted Shokin gone....that doesn't mean Joe and family aren't corrupt.
Did you see today's news? Turns out Hunter and the big guy also killed an investigation into a corrupt Romanian oligarch. This just keeps getting better and better.
Devon Archer was questioned about the effects of Shokin on Bursima:

Archer’s congressional testimony mostly supported this claim. He claimed that he was told by others in Burisma’s D.C. office “that the firing of Shokin was bad for Burisma because he was under control.”
Archer explained that “under control” meant that Shokin was “going to maybe give a slap on the wrist” to Burisma for corruption charges, “as opposed to, you know, seize all [Zlochevsky’s] assets.”
Archer expressed some vague skepticism of this claim, but did not elaborate. And in fact, Goldman pressed Archer to acknowledge that a seizure of $23 million worth of Zlochevsky’s assets by the British government had to be reversed because Shokin had failed to cooperate with the British investigation.
So one more time, I can careless about Hunter, he's under investigation regarding all of this. And please go back and read the name of this thread.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Because the name is just one identifier of the beneficiary. The address is another.

Well they've subpoenaed the bank records as part of the impeachment so I'm sure we'll find out if the address is relevant or not.
No, the name and the bank account are the pertinent identifiers. Since Comer never provided the name and the account of the transfer, we know for sure it wasn't Joe.

Last edited:
Reactions: DaisyDay
Upvote 0

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,770.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
No, the name and the bank account are the pertinent identifiers.

Look, you've made it clear to me and everyone else you don't understand how any of this works.

Making a wire transfer from your bank account to one held with another bank is a common way to move large amounts of money within the US and overseas. Generally, you need to provide your full name and phone number as the sender. You’ll also need to give the receiver’s:
  • Full name
  • Phone number
  • Address
  • Bank name and information
  • Checking account information

Notice how it doesn't say any of the things you’re claiming like "the address doesn't matter".

The just the fictional story you've told yourself.

Honestly, a quick Google search would help you learn most of this stuff. Addresses are required information about the recipient. They aren't irrelevant, nor unnecessary.

Anything else I can teach you about today?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Ana the Ist

Aggressively serene!
Feb 21, 2012
✟437,770.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Devon Archer was questioned about the effects of Shokin on Bursima:

Archer’s congressional testimony mostly supported this claim. He claimed that he was told by others in Burisma’s D.C. office “that the firing of Shokin was bad for Burisma because he was under control.”

I don't care what Devon Archer's opinion was....it's been rather clear that Burisma wanted him gone. That why they paid bribes to the president, that's why they hired investigators to dig into his personal life, that's why they hired lobbyists to lobby the State Department, that's why they apologized to the Ukrainian government for smearing his good name.
So one more time, I can careless about Hunter, he's under investigation regarding all of this. And please go back and read the name of this thread.

Yeah, it's about Biden getting Shokin fired...which he did, to protect Burisma, and get paid.

• Agree
Reactions: Lukaris
Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Look, you've made it clear to me and everyone else you don't understand how any of this works.

Making a wire transfer from your bank account to one held with another bank is a common way to move large amounts of money within the US and overseas. Generally, you need to provide your full name and phone number as the sender. You’ll also need to give the receiver’s:
  • Full name
  • Phone number
  • Address
  • Bank name and information
  • Checking account information

Notice how it doesn't say any of the things you’re claiming like "the address doesn't matter".

The just the fictional story you've told yourself.

Honestly, a quick Google search would help you learn most of this stuff. Addresses are required information about the recipient. They aren't irrelevant, nor unnecessary.

Anything else I can teach you about today?
No one is saying that an address is not required. What I am saying is the money is transferred bank to bank regardless of address. The issue would be if the address provided doesn't match the one the bank has on file. So if Hunter was staying with Joe for awhile, would that be the address he used to open the account.

Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
I don't care what Devon Archer's opinion was....it's been rather clear that Burisma wanted him gone. That why they paid bribes to the president, that's why they hired investigators to dig into his personal life, that's why they hired lobbyists to lobby the State Department, that's why they apologized to the Ukrainian government for smearing his good name.

Yeah, it's about Biden getting Shokin fired...which he did, to protect Burisma, and get paid.
Devon Archer is right there in those emails. If those emails are so damning, then they should haul in those people and interview them. Oh wait, they already did that with Devon and came up with butkus. This first hearing the Dems wanted to have Devon subpoenaed, but after the interview that went no where the GOP don't want no part of that. I all ready gave you Jim Comer's phone number so you can provide that damning evidence you claim on the internet. Do you want it again, because he could use some help.

• Informative
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟143,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Devon Archer is right there in those emails. If those emails are so damning, then they should haul in those people and interview them. Oh wait, they already did that with Devon and came up with butkus. This first hearing the Dems wanted to have Devon subpoenaed, but after the interview that went no where the GOP don't want no part of that. I all ready gave you Jim Comer's phone number so you can provide that damning evidence you claim on the internet. Do you want it again, because he could use some help.
Devon Archer: The smoking squirt gun

Upvote 0

Lukaris

Orthodox Christian
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2007
Pennsylvania, USA
✟755,754.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
The leftist interests keep bashing Shokin because he is the key to the truth of this whole mess. The 2 main props of the left ( Zelensky & Poroshenko) are political enemies of each other & Shokin.

In all the he said she said stuff it seems like Shokin has not contradicted himself. We have a son of a US prez & former vice prez on the take for himself & political interests, a drug abuser, & indicted on gun charges. The now US prez outright told cackling press cronies that he pressured a foreign government by withholding aid coinciding with Shokin’s removal ( despite inaccurate claims otherwise).

Also despite the claims of the now US prez, the European Union was not calling for Shokin’s resignation. This is testified to in article in the New York Post ( founded by Alexander Hamilton) but will be slandered otherwise in some circles.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟195,168.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I sent a wire on Friday. My address was irrelevant. The receiving bank's address was irrelevant, even though it was included.
Honestly, a quick Google search would help you learn most of this stuff. Addresses are required information about the recipient.
Required does not mean relevant, because it has no effect on where the funds end up.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟830,743.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
The 2 main props of the left ( Zelensky & Poroshenko) are political enemies of each other & Shokin.

If you look at this thread, you will find that the reality-based side of this argument are not pointing to either Zelensky or Poroshenko as their star witnesses. This is just a strawman you have constructed.

Starting with the OP we have references to the following entities being in favor of Shokin's removal:

President Obama and the policies coming from his State Department
8 US Senators (of which 3 are Republican)
Protesting Ukrainians
The EU
The British
NATO
IMF

There are no references to either of the "2 main props" as you call them in the OP.

This thread had (until this post) 5 references to Zelensky.
The first 3 are about Trump's perfect phone call with him.
The other 2 are you bringing him into the conversation.

There are maybe 10 references to Poroshenko. The first (post #19) is in this context "[Biden's] words clearly state that he was pressuring Poroshenko to fire Shokin because he was corrupt." Poroshenko is not being used as a witness.

Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
The leftist interests keep bashing Shokin because he is the key to the truth of this whole mess. The 2 main props of the left ( Zelensky & Poroshenko) are political enemies of each other & Shokin.

In all the he said she said stuff it seems like Shokin has not contradicted himself. We have a son of a US prez & former vice prez on the take for himself & political interests, a drug abuser, & indicted on gun charges. The now US prez outright told cackling press cronies that he pressured a foreign government by withholding aid coinciding with Shokin’s removal ( despite inaccurate claims otherwise).

Also despite the claims of the now US prez, the European Union was not calling for Shokin’s resignation. This is testified to in article in the New York Post ( founded by Alexander Hamilton) but will be slandered otherwise in some circles.

Lets update this:
Also despite the claims of the now US prez, the European Union was not calling for Shokin’s resignation. This is testified to in article in the New York Post ( founded by Alexander Hamilton) (currently being ran and this article written via the same owners sued and being sued for lying to you like nobody's business for the sake of profits) but will be slandered otherwise in some circles.​

Add of course in NYPost non journalism, they do not provide the links to the actual "progress report" they source. They only once again as other right wing outlets do (FOX, WashTimes, NYpost) provide links to their own sites that have not one thing to do with the story they are writing.

The irony here is you mention they will be slandered, when they are the ones sued and being sued for defamation. I call "projection" your honor.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
If you look at this thread, you will find that the reality-based side of this argument are not pointing to either Zelensky or Poroshenko as their star witnesses. This is just a strawman you have constructed.

Starting with the OP we have references to the following entities being in favor of Shokin's removal:

President Obama and the policies coming from his State Department
8 US Senators (of which 3 are Republican)
Protesting Ukrainians
The EU
The British
NATO
IMF

There are no references to either of the "2 main props" as you call them in the OP.

This thread had (until this post) 5 references to Zelensky.
The first 3 are about Trump's perfect phone call with him.
The other 2 are you bringing him into the conversation.

There are maybe 10 references to Poroshenko. The first (post #19) is in this context "[Biden's] words clearly state that he was pressuring Poroshenko to fire Shokin because he was corrupt." Poroshenko is not being used as a witness.
...and the US Ambassador to Ukraine, Marie Yovanovitch. The one whose whole initiative was to address Ukraine corruption, but was removed by Trump so he and Rudy Giuliani could conduct their Ukraine corruption that led to Trump's first impeachment.

Upvote 0