✟18,337.00
Country
Saudi Arabia
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Dear brothers and sister,

kindly pray for our business problem to have the resolution that we are longing and hoped for for nearly a year now.. the court will be handling down it's decision very soon.. i pray that whatever their decision would be, it's from the benefit of those who has been widely affected by other people's greedy intentions.. May the corruption from the government officials be exposed, and immediately handed to the proper hands for legislation and legal actions. Lord, please be with us in this battle..i'm not afraid of this fight for You are my guide, my protector and my strength.May it all be from Your favor. In Jesus' name Amen.

servant of Merciful Love

Goodbye~God bless
Site Supporter
Nov 5, 2008
✟2,498.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
prayer.gif
May the Lord go before you, be with you, and bless you.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,088,079.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Dear brothers and sister,

kindly pray for our business problem to have the resolution that we are longing and hoped for for nearly a year now.. the court will be handling down it's decision very soon.. i pray that whatever their decision would be, it's from the benefit of those who has been widely affected by other people's greedy intentions.. May the corruption from the government officials be exposed, and immediately handed to the proper hands for legislation and legal actions. Lord, please be with us in this battle..i'm not afraid of this fight for You are my guide, my protector and my strength.May it all be from Your favor. In Jesus' name Amen.

Praying for your protection and that things will work out with justice for you. Praying for you to rest in Messiah and stay at peace.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.