✟44,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Concepts of the age of fulfillment; reversal of thinking

This is the realm of the dead, and dying. Beauty fades dies, fortunes dies, Famous people eventually fade away and forgotten.

-Meant to place in General Theology not Covenant Theology - My apology.

Victor in Christ

Jehovah Tsidkenu
Jun 9, 2020
British Isles
✟17,662.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My Father was a good man on earthly terms, provided so much for everyone materialistically, would've done so much for anyone, BUTT he didn't accept Christ as his Saviour until a week before he died. God brought him so low physically that he knew he was dying without Christ. The Holy spirit was convicting his heart and soul for almost a year and finally 1 week before he took his last breath he wept like a baby and accepted Christ through Romans 10:13. A week later he died at home and his final breath was during the doxology hymn " Praise God from whom all blessing Flow". I'll never forget it. Praise God, the Son and Holy Ghost.

Last edited:
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,099,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
MOD HAT ON

241656_73a4b943f6c592cdf71a88c50d5eb4d8.jpg

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0

mlepfitjw

May you be blessed!
Jun 23, 2020
Alabama
✟44,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thank you hark, !

My Father was a good man on earthly terms, provided so much for everyone materialistically, would've done so much for anyone, BUTT he didn't accept Christ as his Saviour until a week before he died. God brought him so low physically that he knew he was dying without Christ. The Holy spirit was convicting his heart and soul for almost a year and finally 1 week before he took his last breath he wept like a baby and accepted Christ through Romans 11:13. A week later he died at home and his final breath was during the doxology hymn " Praise God from whom all blessing Flow". I'll never forget it. Praise God, the Son and Holy Ghost.

That is a heartwarming story, victor thank you for sharing it with us brother. Glad you found the video useful to some degree friend! Thank you for the link you posted afterward.

Upvote 0