Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Just a couple of Corruptions in the ESV:

"The ESV Corrupts 1st John 5:7

Here's 1st John 5:7 from the ESV...

"For there are three that testify."

Now here's the trustworthy King James Bible...

"For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."

Obviously, the ESV is not anywhere near accurate and is a lie of the Devil. Like all other corrupt modern versions of God's Word, the ESV removes the GODHEAD.

The ESV Corrupts Philippians 2:6

Now here's Philippians 2:6 from the ESV...

"who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped,"

"Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"

Clearly, the ESV robs Jesus Christ of His deity, claiming that He couldn't grasp being equal with God. Yet the King James Bible proclaims that Jesus is Almighty God (Revelation 1:8). God deliver us from the apostasy of our day, from all the Bible-corrupters and Christ-rejecters."

Upvote 0

GreekOrthodox

Psalti Chrysostom
Oct 25, 2010
Yorktown VA
✟176,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I think there is an agenda here with this theory of the KJV being supernaturally altered to undermine peoppes confidence in the only English Bible that many trust in.

So is the KJV superior to the original Greek and Hebrew?

• Optimistic
Reactions: Radagast
Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Just a couple of Corruptions in the ESV:

"The ESV Corrupts 1st John 5:7

Here's 1st John 5:7 from the ESV...

"For there are three that testify."

"For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one."

Yes, the KJV contains something added to the Greek text in the 14 century. Not something to be proud of.

The ESV Corrupts Philippians 2:6

Now here's Philippians 2:6 from the ESV...

"who, though he was in the form of God, did not count equality with God a thing to be grasped,"

"Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:"

Everybody agrees that the word of God says: ὃς ἐν μορφῇ θεοῦ ὑπάρχων οὐχ ἁρπαγμὸν ἡγήσατο τὸ εἶναι ἴσα θεῷ

The ESV quite simply translates that better than the KJV does.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BlessedCreator

Salvation=Obedience
Apr 14, 2020
Oregon
Visit site
✟24,908.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
" The English Standard Version (hereafter referred to as the ESV) is deadly and needs to be exposed! The publishers mislead people when they claim that the ESV is a "word-for-word translation" of the original Greek.1 What they DON'T tell people is that there is a raging debate over which "original" Greek texts are trustworthy. The ESV is based upon an entirely DIFFERENT Greek text than the precious King James Bible. I wouldn't give you a dime for the ESV or any other modern "version" of the Bible, because they're all based upon the corrupt Greek work of heretics Westcott and Hort. Thank God for the reliable King James Bible!"

Upvote 0

The Parson

Your servant
Mar 27, 2013
East Tennessee, USA
Visit site
✟22,965.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I think there is an agenda here with this theory of the KJV being supernaturally altered to undermine peoppes confidence in the only English Bible that many trust in.
I'm trying to get people who are actually children of God to see what's happening right in front of our very eyes. Gee whiz, if you're a staunch King James advocate, why is it you don't remember Holy of Holies in the KJV??? Seriously. Or is it you do see it, but don't want to admit it?

That's exactly what I am doing. The westcott & hort greek new Testament is utterly corrupt.
See, you and I actually agree on something.

Upvote 0

BlessedCreator

Salvation=Obedience
Apr 14, 2020
Oregon
Visit site
✟24,908.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I'm trying to get people who are actually children of God to see what's happening right in front of our very eyes. Gee whiz, if you're a staunch King James advocate, why is it you don't remember Holy of Holies in the KJV??? Seriously. Or is it you do see it, but don't want to admit it?

See, you and I actually agree on something.

Unfortunately you can't provide any proof but your own memory.
If you want proof the KJV has not been "supernaturally" altered you can just read commentaries from some of the great theologians of centuries past such as Ellicott, Barnes, Meyers etc. unless you think their commentaries have been supernaturally altered as well....just seems a bit silly to me. And I don't think God would allow Satan/demons to do such a thing. Also this seems like something Satan would do though to try to make people think that the KJV has been altered so they do not trust it.

Upvote 0

BlessedCreator

Salvation=Obedience
Apr 14, 2020
Oregon
Visit site
✟24,908.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I speak the truth. The KJV is the only English Bible I trust. I think your theory/assumption about the KJB being altered is completely false and for you to do that without any proof is evil in my sight because you are undermining the confidence of those that trust in the KJV.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GreekOrthodox

Psalti Chrysostom
Oct 25, 2010
Yorktown VA
✟176,342.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I speak the truth. The KJV is the only English Bible I trust. I think your theory/assumption about the KJB being altered is completely false and for you to do that without any proof is evil in my sight because you are undermining the confidence of those that trust in the KJV.

I read the scriptures in Greek, so why would I trust any translation?

• Agree
Upvote 0

The Parson

Your servant
Mar 27, 2013
East Tennessee, USA
Visit site
✟22,965.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
PLEASE READ THIS WHOLE POST BEFORE YOU RESPOND
Look, you're talking to a man who has been a King James only defender for over thirty years. I've trusted the truth of this book and have preached from it countless times. I have never, nor will I ever use one of the newer perversions, ever. My question to you is do you worship the King James, or is it a spiritual trust that God preserved (sealed) His word in it in the English language.

So trusting it, I know that the end time prophecy of Daniel was sealed (preserved). Sealed in the King James means to be protected. Protected from what? The dark powers of the devil and his minions. That's what. And here is where Daniel was told to "seal" the book.
Daniel 12:4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased. (KJV)
You'll find a shadow of this sort of seal in Isaiah:
Isaiah 29:11 And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: (KJV)

Now look in the book of Revelation. Revelation is the culmination of all the end times prophecy...
Revelation 22:10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand. (KJV)
Do you see where John was told not to seal the book? I wonder why? Daniel was told to seal it. I know why; because the spirit of anti-christ would soon have full reign over times (history) and laws (the scriptures)!
Daniel 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out (it was vex) the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

First he thinks about what he's wanting to do, and then he's given power to do just what he's planned. That can't be done without God's permission. So look at Amos 8. Theologians keep saying that all the prophecy of Amos was for his contemporaries. Not so... The first thing that God's word says in Amos 8:11 is "Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God"! Totally separate in import from the previous verses.

Amos 8:11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord: 12 And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, (it was south) they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the Lord, and shall not find it.
He says "He" will send a famine in the land. If the word changes gradually to utter nonsense at the hands of anti-christ, there will be a famine of the word because others aren't hearing the genuine word of the Lord.

I know what you're probably gonna tell me about Gods word being preserved and all. Psalms 12:6-7 is just as true today as it ever was. And He does and always will preserve His Word. That's the delima I faced when I first saw this mess in my bible. Then I remembered where God's word is settled and therefore is preserved in heaven. IN HEAVEN sir!!! Psalms 118:89. Because if it weren't, Amos 8:11-12 & Daniel 7:25 would be a lie. And we know that can't be.

And actually, I find it a reassurance because there's actual physical and tangible proof of the spiritual realm right in front of us.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Edit 2: also I briefly looked at the amos8 forums which openly deny the flat earth and are pushing the globe earth deception...if they deny such things that have much proof as the flat earth how can anyone trust their claims without evidence that the KJV has been supernaturally altered.

HAHAHAHA, [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse], that is the funniest thing I have read all day. As much proof as the flat earth? HAHAHAHA.

Thank you, I needed a belly laugh today!!

Upvote 0

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,181,791.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
That's exactly what I am doing. The westcott & hort greek new Testament is utterly corrupt.
While I'm not a big fan of Westcott & Hort, everything the KJV onlyists claim has been removed in the texts is completely covered elsewhere in the same texts. The divinity of Jesus is amply supported throughout the New Testament and does not depend on the 'removed' texts. The same is true of everything else that is claimed to have been removed. Personally I credit the evil one with a lot more intelligence and experience than is credited him for the supposed 'watering down' of the Scriptures.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,181,791.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
And I don't think God would allow Satan/demons to do such a thing. Also this seems like something Satan would do though to try to make people think that the KJV has been altered so they do not trust it.
Yet you believe God allowed Satan to do this to the Greek texts? Are you so bigoted that you believe the English language to be above every other language?

Upvote 0

BlessedCreator

Salvation=Obedience
Apr 14, 2020
Oregon
Visit site
✟24,908.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yet you believe God allowed Satan to do this to the Greek texts? Are you so bigoted that you believe the English language to be above every other language?

I'm talking about supernaturally altering books. This is just not happening. But men are able to freely alter the words of God and corrupt them if they so choose such a fate. Such as is done I believe in the westcott and hort NT and a majority of modern Bibles.

As to the OP claiming the KJV has been supernaturally altered I think you are %100 wrong and that you the scriptures you are quoting have nothing to do with what you are saying they do. Just because you've been reading/defending the KJV for 30 years does not give you any credence to your theory of it being supernaturally altered. Nigh blasphemous. God would not allow Satan to alter every KJV Bible in the world.

Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
While I'm not a big fan of Westcott & Hort, everything the KJV onlyists claim

And the KJV onlyists keep going on about Westcott & Hort, who are long dead. Their Greek text is not actually used by anybody any more.

Upvote 0