North
✟17,519.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Does anyone notice, every single person, speaking these days on this forum seems to be exactly as God testified for how people were before Jesus Christ came to save all, with no faithfulness in their mouth, showing great wickedness, and their throat only open graves, with nothing pure, clen or worhtwhile coming from them, and flattery or deceit from their tongues ...

Psalm 5:9 For there is no faithfulness in their mouth; their inward part is very wickedness; their throat is an open sepulchre; they flatter with their tongue.

Psalm 10:7 His mouth is full of cursing and deceit and fraud: under his tongue is mischief and vanity.

Psalm 36:3 The words of his mouth are iniquity and deceit: he hath left off to be wise, and to do good.

Psalm 50:19 Thou givest thy mouth to evil, and thy tongue frameth deceit.

Jeremiah 9:8 Their tongue is as an arrow shot out; it speaketh deceit: one speaketh peaceably to his neighbour with his mouth, but in heart he layeth his wait.

Romans 3:13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:

Notice the mouth of Christ is not deceptive as theirs, neither HIs followers are supposed to be as these forum talkers shows it is.

Isaiah 53:9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

Zephaniah 3:13 The remnant of Israel shall not do iniquity, nor speak lies; neither shall a deceitful tongue be found in their mouth: for they shall feed and lie down, and none shall make them afraid.

Aug 10, 2010
✟63,768.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Does anyone notice, every single person, speaking these days on this forum seems to be exactly as God testified for how people were before Jesus Christ came to save all, with no faithfulness in their mouth, showing great wickedness, and their throat only open graves, with nothing pure, clen or worhtwhile coming from them, and flattery or deceit from their tongues ...

Psalm 5:9 For there is no faithfulness in their mouth; their inward part is very wickedness; their throat is an open sepulchre; they flatter with their tongue.

Psalm 10:7 His mouth is full of cursing and deceit and fraud: under his tongue is mischief and vanity.

Psalm 36:3 The words of his mouth are iniquity and deceit: he hath left off to be wise, and to do good.

Psalm 50:19 Thou givest thy mouth to evil, and thy tongue frameth deceit.

Jeremiah 9:8 Their tongue is as an arrow shot out; it speaketh deceit: one speaketh peaceably to his neighbour with his mouth, but in heart he layeth his wait.

Romans 3:13 Their throat is an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips:

Notice the mouth of Christ is not deceptive as theirs, neither HIs followers are supposed to be as these forum talkers shows it is.

Isaiah 53:9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

Zephaniah 3:13 The remnant of Israel shall not do iniquity, nor speak lies; neither shall a deceitful tongue be found in their mouth: for they shall feed and lie down, and none shall make them afraid.

Hi, would you mind expanding on your position a bit more please?

Upvote 0

Peacemaker1

Jul 1, 2023
North
✟17,519.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
yes I will for everybody.

look at all the threads in theology, Christian scripture, it is an entire example right now, it cant be expanded upon any more than that.

all threads require correction, instead of any good they shared, only a person who does not want to see, cant see that.

Upvote 0

Peacemaker1

Jul 1, 2023
North
✟17,519.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Also, all knowledge anyone has, puffs them up, it is charity that edifies, and nobody can do charity on the forum, but all can only be puffed up with knowledge instead, which as testified, is no good whatsoever, as we can understand all mysteries and have all faith but not have charity, and we have failed then.

How do we know we are of the truth to assure our hearts before God ? As told, to stop the pretence these forums encourage for all these years and to end the great swelling words of vanity it engages in and to love in deed and truth no longer in word and tongue. ( text)

We are to perceive ( believe) that Jesus Christ layed HIs life down for us, and we cant do that in debate, dispute, contention on forums designed subtly for just that. ( forums are testified against fully, and it is done)

1 Corinthians 8:1 Now as touching things offered unto idols, we know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth.

1 Corinthians 13:2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
6 Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth;
7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

1 John 3:16 Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.
17 But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?
18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.
19 And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him.

Upvote 0

Joseph G

Saved by the grace of Jesus Christ
Dec 22, 2023
Austin
✟26,913.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Also, all knowledge anyone has, puffs them up, it is charity that edifies, and nobody can do charity on the forum, but all can only be puffed up with knowledge instead, which as testified, is no good whatsoever, as we can understand all mysteries and have all faith but not have charity, and we have failed then.

How do we know we are of the truth to assure our hearts before God ? As told, to stop the pretence these forums encourage for all these years and to end the great swelling words of vanity it engages in and to love in deed and truth no longer in word and tongue. ( text)

We are to perceive ( believe) that Jesus Christ layed HIs life down for us, and we cant do that in debate, dispute, contention on forums designed subtly for just that. ( forums are testified against fully, and it is done)

1 Corinthians 8:1 Now as touching things offered unto idols, we know that we all have knowledge. Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth.

1 Corinthians 13:2 And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing.
3 And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
4 Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up,
5 Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil;
7 Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.

1 John 3:16 Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for the brethren.
17 But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?
18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.
19 And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him.
If you are having trouble perceiving charity on this site, I suggest investing some serious time reading and contributing to the following forums: Prayer And Encouragement, Christian Advice, and Mental Health, to name a few.

Christ's love is here in abundance, friend. God bless!

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟889,445.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
yes I will for everybody.

look at all the threads in theology, Christian scripture, it is an entire example right now, it cant be expanded upon any more than that.

all threads require correction, instead of any good they shared, only a person who does not want to see, cant see that.
This coming from a person who refuses to answer a simple question. Did Rahab do the right thing or not by lying to the guards in order to save the lives of the Israelite spies? You say nobody wants to see yet when I ask that question you refuse to answer it and post scriptures that have nothing to do with the subject.

Upvote 0

BNR32FAN

He’s a Way of life
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2017
Dallas
✟889,445.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

What makes you think that Christians on forums don’t give to others in need? We do have a life outside the forum.

Upvote 0

Peacemaker1

Jul 1, 2023
North
✟17,519.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
here about giving...

charity is not puffed up through self knowledge, charity can think no evil thoughts, charity cannot rejoice in iniquity ( ungodliness) as charity rejoices in the truth. ( of the testimony of Christ) and Jesus Christ who is the love of God, is the example we see in faith, because of HIs word of truth too, to bear all things for us, to be all faith for us, to give all hope for us ( through HIs death and resurrection) and who endured the cross for our sake to follow and no other to follow or hear, because it is pale in comparison.

Upvote 0

Peacemaker1

Jul 1, 2023
North
✟17,519.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Revelation 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Peacemaker1

Jul 1, 2023
North
✟17,519.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The white horse is clean and pure, and not the pale horse in comparison.

Revelation 19:11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.

Upvote 0

Peacemaker1

Jul 1, 2023
North
✟17,519.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I wonder if by now it is seen at all of the unfaithfulness of the words of forums, what value has there been for the years they have existed, do they not exist only to be corrected, and the truth to be the only thing to remain after the forums and their disputes will disappear.

1 Corinthians 1:20 Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world?

Upvote 0