Coney Island, N.Y.
✟15,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Q: What do you get when you pour boiling water down a rabbit hole?
A: Hot cross bunnies

Q: What do you call a hundred rabbits hopping backwards?
A: A receding hare-line

Q: If april showers bring may flowers, what do may flowers bring?
A: Pilgrims.

These jokes are funny.
Thanks for sharing!

Upvote 0

cat711

Dec 5, 2006
Coney Island, N.Y.
✟15,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You forgot that he has many names...

On your doorstep = Mat
In your mailbox = Bill
On your wall = Art
In your flowers = Bud
In the mountains = Cliff
In a mine = Rock
In a wood shed = Chip

I could go on but why?
You get the idea.

In a peanut butter factory = Skippy
In a Pepsi factory = Pop

OK, OK. I'll stop...or will I? :zoro:

Thanks for sharing these quotes are funny LOL!

Upvote 0

ashout

As Tall as Goliath and as fearsome too!
Oct 27, 2009
Home
✟10,056.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
one day these two blond sisters who owned a ranch wanted to expand their ranch, so they decide to buy a bull. one sister tells the other "I'm going to new york to find a bull, when i find one i'll send you a telegram telling you to come down with the truck and get it"

so the sister goes to new york, and sure enough finds a bull. she buys it and but it takes nearly all her money to do so and she only has one dollar left. she goes to the telegram office and say's "I'd like to send a message telling my sister to bring the truck and get a bull i just bought" And the telegram man say's it'll be 99 cents per word. she thinks a moment, and say's "send the word 'Comfortable'". the telegram man says "ok, but how will your sister know to do all that with just the word comftorble?" she say's "my sister is blond, she will read it slowly like this:

cum for da bull

HARDY HAR HAR HAR

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Sep 10, 2010
✟8,000.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am trying to teach my oldest daughter the difference between needs and wants. She comes up to me one day and says she needs a pair of runners for gym class. I said "ok, lets go to the store". We got into the store and she was looking around and finally picked out a pair and came running over and said "daddy, daddy, I found a pair of runners that I need for gym class." I looked at the 100 dollar price tag, reached into my pocket and pulled out 40 dollars and handed it to her and said. "It looks like you need 60 bucks". Hardy har har.

Upvote 0

cat711

Dec 5, 2006
Coney Island, N.Y.
✟15,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
A blonde got into heaven, and when she arrived at the Golden Gates,
Saint Peter asked her one question: "What is God's name?"

She replied, "Andy."

"Andy? Why Andy?", she was asked.

She replied, "Oh, you know,
'Andy walks with me, Andy talks with me,
Andy tells me I am his own.'"

This is funny. LOL!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cat711

Dec 5, 2006
Coney Island, N.Y.
✟15,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am trying to teach my oldest daughter the difference between needs and wants. She comes up to me one day and says she needs a pair of runners for gym class. I said "ok, lets go to the store". We got into the store and she was looking around and finally picked out a pair and came running over and said "daddy, daddy, I found a pair of runners that I need for gym class." I looked at the 100 dollar price tag, reached into my pocket and pulled out 40 dollars and handed it to her and said. "It looks like you need 60 bucks". Hardy har har.

I'm ROTFLmysocksoff this is very funny.

Upvote 0

Barefooter

Barefooter
Nov 14, 2009
✟7,733.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
A govenor goes and inspects a prison. Every inmate he talked to told him how inocent he was. Finally the last guy he talked to, the inmate said he'd done wrong and was guilty. The govenor told the warden to parden him and get him out of there. The warden said, why him? Because he's the only guilty one in here and I don't want him being a bad influence on all those other inmates.

Upvote 0

cat711

Dec 5, 2006
Coney Island, N.Y.
✟15,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
A govenor goes and inspects a prison. Every inmate he talked to told him how inocent he was. Finally the last guy he talked to, the inmate said he'd done wrong and was guilty. The govenor told the warden to parden him and get him out of there. The warden said, why him? Because he's the only guilty one in here and I don't want him being a bad influence on all those other inmates.

This is a good one.

Upvote 0