Oct 6, 2010
✟6,072.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
I don't get it

Now THIS is funny!!!
Not making fun of you ashout but some of us folks are OLD and you just reminded us how old which is funny because we still think of ourselves as young for some plum dumb reason! LOL
Bonanza was a TV western series that ran and ran and ran and ran from 1959 to 1973! It was about a family called the Cartwrights. Hoss was a loveable BIG guy who could get real serious or just plain ornery, and Adam was always the serious older brother. Little Joe was the cocky ladies man who was quick with a pistol. All three boys had different Mothers (a novel concept for back then, one would think, except that all three of Mr. Cartwright's wives passed away) so, you guessed it, Mr. Cartwright was the sometimes forlorn, widower. It was just plain good entertainment. Thanks for the memories, Rev.!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ashout

As Tall as Goliath and as fearsome too!
Oct 27, 2009
Home
✟10,056.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
one day a man made a chair out of straw and he sat on it, and it broke from under him! so he built another chair out of wood and sat on it, but it broke apart and he fell! so finally he makes a chair out of steel and he sits in it and it doesn't brake! so he say's to himself

"third times the chair!"

Upvote 0

ashout

Oct 27, 2009
Home
✟10,056.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
i heard that a canible tried to get into a dinner party. they gave him the cold shoulder.

also, a cartoonist has died in new york city! details are sketchy.

not only that but organ donars are known to really give it all their heart.

Upvote 0

cat711

Dec 5, 2006
Coney Island, N.Y.
✟15,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
one day a man made a chair out of straw and he sat on it, and it broke from under him! so he built another chair out of wood and sat on it, but it broke apart and he fell! so finally he makes a chair out of steel and he sits in it and it doesn't brake! so he say's to himself

"third times the chair!"

This was funny.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ashout

Oct 27, 2009
Home
✟10,056.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
This was funny.
I came up with it myself. not bad eh? it isn't as good as profesional jokes, but it can generate a laugh or two!

in case your wondering which joke, it's the "third times the chair" joke

Upvote 0
May 30, 2011
Charlotte, NC
✟7,918.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
A priest and a nun are off to do missionary work in Japan. They're lending a hand with the cleanup effort after the earthquake, tsunami, and nuclear threats. When they arrive, they realize that they forgot to book accommodations. After checking with every hotel within reasonable distance, they find that only one hotel has one room, that unfortunately has only a single queen sized bed. Since it's the only room available, they take it.

Being an honorable man, the priest offers to sleep on the floor. The nun says, "Father, you may sleep on the bed with me so long as you stay on top of the covers."

"Of course Sister, thank you."

"You are quite welcome, Father."

So the nun gets under the covers while the priest is in the bathroom. The priest comes out and lays on top of the covers.

"Good night, Sister."

"Good night, Father."

A few minutes go by, and the nun speaks, "Father, I'm a bit thirsty. Could you get me a glass of water?"

"Yes, Sister."

The priest gets up and get's the glass of water for the nun who is thankful. After a few more minutes, the nun speaks again. "Father, I'm feeling a bit hungry. In my bag there is an apple. Would you get it for me?"

Sigh "Yes, Sister."

The priest gets up and after a few moments of rummaging through the nun's luggage, he produces an apple from her bag. A few more minutes go by, and the nun speaks again. "Father, I'm a bit cold. Would you get me an extra blanket?"

"Sister, here we are, two adults, sharing a bed. Do you think that just this once, we could pretend to be a married couple? No one would ever have to know."

So the nun thinks about it for a moment, and finally replies. "Yes, Father. I think I might like that."

To which the priest replies. "Great! Now get up and get your own blanket! I'm tired!"

Admit it, you thought this joke was going somewhere that it shouldn't.

Upvote 0

cat711

Dec 5, 2006
Coney Island, N.Y.
✟15,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I came up with it myself. not bad eh? it isn't as good as profesional jokes, but it can generate a laugh or two!

in case your wondering which joke, it's the "third times the chair" joke

Hi Ashout you did a good job with the chair joke it made me laugh and it didn't have to be professional either.
:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

cat711

Dec 5, 2006
Coney Island, N.Y.
✟15,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Reverend Billy Graham tells of a time early in his ministry
when he arrived in a small town to preach a sermon.

Wanting to mail a letter, he asked a young boy where the post office was.

When the boy had told him, Dr. Graham thanked him and said,
"If you'll come to the Church this evening,
you can hear me telling everyone how to get to Heaven."

"I don't think I'll be there," the boy said.
"You don't even know your way to the post office."

:ahah:

Thanks for sharing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

cat711

Dec 5, 2006
Coney Island, N.Y.
✟15,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
add_toon_infocai0n26d.gif

I THINK YOU MISSED SOMETHING...

Thanks for sharing.

Upvote 0

cat711

Dec 5, 2006
Coney Island, N.Y.
✟15,496.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
When a woman decided to send the old family Bible to her brother in another state, the postal worker asked her if there was anything breakable in the package. "Only the Ten Commandments," she replied.

:clap::clap::clap::doh:^_^:confused::p:D;):thumbsup::confused::o:):p:confused:^_^:p:D:confused:;):thumbsup::blush::confused::o:doh::clap::clap::clap:
Oh no, it's the "Happy Clappy crowd".

Thank you for sharing.

:hahaha:

Upvote 0