Status
Not open for further replies.

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟344,537.00
Faith
Pentecostal
What!? A startling report that Dominion Voting machines in Antrim county had a 68% error rate and those ballots being sent to adjudication where there is NO oversite of the ballots submitted.

The machines did not meet federal requirements for security. No audit log no security. And people wonder why we are so suspicious about this election. Records removed, logs missing for security.

Audit concludes Dominion voting machines are designed for fraud

Audit concludes Dominion voting machines are designed for fraud

All these places that were swing states seem to be having these problems. And somehow it's in places where election laws weren't followed.

Very strange. Things are coming out. But it's too late. It will be too late. There is just too much investigation to be done and it won't be done by January. Biden will be president. And IF any investigation continues it won't matter.

And people wonder why we are concerned that this was not a free and fair election.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
Morgantown, West Virginia, USA
✟593,640.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
No but his followers burned cities, looted stores, attacked people in the street including children. They've done a billion dollars worth of damaged threatened and went after congressmen, injured over 2,000 police officers. Stabbed people, shot people and more.

Mini-dictators like Whitmore shouldn't have morons planning to kidnap, put on trial and execute them. But her dictatorial actions are problematic and inflame loons. Those guys should be locked away for a very long time

Startling threats and violence against GOP voters: Part of a pattern?

Will you be willing to say the leftists who attack, burn loot assault and kill should also be locked away for a long time? Because they have caused more chaos and damage than any right wingers have done.
I know you read my post 873. Yes, those who break the law should be punished. I never said otherwise.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟593,640.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I actually have to explain that to you? o_O
Then explain what is illegal about defunding the police. What laws are being broken when that is done?

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟593,640.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Except none of these say that it is illegal to defund the police. You earlier said "trying to defund the police. Straight up criminal behavior." Defunding the police may cause an increase in crime, but exactly how is it "criminal behavior" to defund them? You were the one who made the claim.

Upvote 0

Danthemailman

Jul 18, 2017
Midwest
✟311,580.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Except none of these say that it is illegal to defund the police.
So it’s not illegal to defund the police and allow the crime rate to soar? Great logic. Call it what you like. I call it criminal.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟593,640.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
So it’s not illegal to defund the police and allow the crime rate to soar? Great logic. Call it what you like. I call it criminal.
Exactly what law is being broken? It isn't criminal. It might not be a smart move--I would agree with you there--but it isn't criminal as you wrongly claim.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Danthemailman

Jul 18, 2017
Midwest
✟311,580.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Exactly what law is being broken? It isn't criminal. It might not be a smart move--I would agree with you there--but it isn't criminal as you wrongly claim.
Trying to make yourself out to be right all the time and the other person wrong is all you seem to care about. Defund the police and shootings and murders spike! No big deal, right? No, nothing criminal about that at all. I’m glad you’re not a police chief.

Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟593,640.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Trying to make yourself out to be right all the time and the other person wrong is all you seem to care about.

And trying to say that you are right and I’m wrong seems to be your only concern. If defunding the police is criminal, show me what law is being broken. You can’t do that because it isn’t criminal.

Defund the police and shootings and murders spike! No big deal, right

Apparently you don’t bother reading what others write. I agreed with you that defunding the police is not a smart move. However, it is not criminal.

No, nothing criminal about that at all. I’m glad you’re not a police chief.

The police chief would agree with me. He wouldn’t be arresting people who want to defund the police because it isn’t a crime.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟593,640.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
That’s as close as you and I will come to a complete agreement. I will just leave it at that.
As I’ve said multiple times, it isn’t a smart move but it isn’t criminal. You can think it is criminal if you want but you would be wrong. Stupid and criminal are two different things.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟344,537.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Trying to make yourself out to be right all the time and the other person wrong is all you seem to care about. Defund the police and shootings and murders spike! No big deal, right? No, nothing criminal about that at all. I’m glad you’re not a police chief.

Technically he is correct. There is no law specifically prohibiting the defunding of the police.

But I do see what you are saying. One of the reasons we have a government is to provide justice. And you can't provide justice and protection to the common man without police. To allow criminals to commit more crime means your government is not upholding it's duty.

• Friendly
Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟593,640.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Technically he is correct. There is no law specifically prohibiting the defunding of the police.

But I do see what you are saying. One of the reasons we have a government is to provide justice. And you can't provide justice and protection to the common man without police. To allow criminals to commit more crime means your government is not upholding it's duty.
I have told this poster multiple times that defunding the police is not a smart thing to do. However it is isn’t criminal. I don’t know why he can’t figure that out. Stupid and criminal are two different things.

Upvote 0

Danthemailman

Jul 18, 2017
Midwest
✟311,580.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

To allow criminals to commit more crimes by defunding the police is criminal in my book is all I’m trying to say, whether or not there is a specific law against that kind of stupidity. The lawless acts that domestic terrorists were allowed to get away with in various cities during the riots is also criminal.

• Agree
Reactions: rjs330
Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟593,640.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
To allow criminals to commit more crimes by defunding the police is criminal in my book is all I’m trying to say, whether or not there is a specific law against that kind of stupidity. The lawless acts that domestic terrorists were allowed to get away with in various cities during the riots is also criminal.
Of course lawless acts committed during the riots were criminal. They broke the law. But you are trying to put defunding the police in the same category. It isn’t. It is a stupid thing to do, but it isn’t a crime.

Upvote 0

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟344,537.00
Faith
Pentecostal
I have told this poster multiple times that defunding the police is not a smart thing to do. However it is isn’t criminal. I don’t know why he can’t figure that out. Stupid and criminal are two different things.

I think it's time to let it go. I don't think he is really trying to say it's against the law.

I've heard the expression before. "It's criminal, what they are doing.". And we all understood it wasn't about someone breaking a specific law.

It's time just to let this go.

• Agree
Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0

Archivist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 5, 2004
✟593,640.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I think it's time to let it go. I don't think he is really trying to say it's against the law.

I've heard the expression before. "It's criminal, what they are doing.". And we all understood it wasn't about someone breaking a specific law.

It's time just to let this go.
Anytime he wants to drop it that would be fine. He’s the one who tried to make it look like I said that defunding the police was “no big deal” when I never said any such thing. Instead I’ve said over and over that defunding the police was not a smart thing to do.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.