Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm not sure. If Trump is sworn in, which is highly unlikely, Trump will have stolen the election and the candidate that God had chosen to win, which is Biden has been wronged.

Biden is who God chose to win, not Trump.
Brother I will pray for you, that is one of the most absurd posts I have seen in awhile. Biden can’t even remember where he is most of the time and is a mere puppet of the left. You believe he is God’s choice to lead this nation?????The only stealing going on here is on the left. It is a shame you are blinded by hatred for Trump and cannot discern right from wrong in this matter. If they pull off this theft (which I don’t believe they will) Kamala will be installed so fast it will make your head swim.

• Useful
Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
No way sleepy Joe outperformed Obama and Hillary with legal votes.

According to Trump? Are you just saying whatever Trump says? You realize that this was a record setting election for the number of people that turned out to vote?

I have seen the comment before, even from you to the effect of how did Biden get some many votes when he didn't have a huge turnout at rallies? Well, his rallies were limited events. We are in the middle of a pandemic. Trump seemingly didn't care about that. Biden did. His chairs were socially distanced and he held drive through rallies so people didn't have to get out of their cars.

Just because Temp had huge numbers at his rallies doesn't mean that he'll have enough people turn out at the polls to beat the amount of people who turned out for Biden.

I have seen the claim about how the election map shows mostly red. Well, remember, land doesn't vote.

Here is an illustration of what I mean:

Screenshot_20201227-082848_Edge.jpg

The other maps are impressive as it seems like alot of red, but doesn't really mean much, as land doesn't vote..more people turned out to vote for Biden than any other candidate before. You can see that clearly in the map above. He didn't need to hold huge rallies. He just needed to be him and hold limited rallies because of the pandemic. Rallies don't mean votes.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Clearly it was your opinion that bringing this nutcase to this thread would help your cause. Whatever made you think so ?
Really you need me to be so blunt as to explain that? Send me a private message and I’ll draw you a complete picture.
Also how about finally explaining why all your “facts” fail in courts ?
. Maybe you can explain why most of the facts never are ruled on in court. Most courts so far have not been interested in facts but use maneuvers to avoid doing their jobs. Tell me what you know about the reported shouting by Justice Roberts when they refused to even hear the Texas case. Did you catch that they refused to hear the case facts didn’t matter.

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
It is a shame you are blinded by hatred for Trump and cannot discern right from wrong in this matter.

This is bearing false witness as I have told you before I do not hate Trump nor am I blind, just because I don't believe as you do.

Are you sure you want to continue to bear false witness?

Also, keep your prayers to yourself regarding this. There is no reason to pray for me just because I don't believe as you do. Do you see me saying I will pray for you?

Saying I will pray for you in this matter is an insult!

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
According to Trump? Are you just saying whatever Trump says? You realize that this was a record setting election for the number of people that turned out to vote?
If you really believe sleepyJoe out performed Obama and Hillary and all of those mail in ballots (some were not even folded) were real you are deceived beyond hope.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Also, keep your prayers to yourself regarding this. There is no reason to pray for me just because I don't believe as you do. Do you see me saying I will pray for you?

Saying I will pray for you in this matter is an insult!
. Can you justify this foolish statement with scripture? I will pray for you against your wishes and if you believe I am bearing false witness you should pray for me to.

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
If you really believe sleepyJoe out performed Obama and Hillary and all of those mail in ballots (some were not even folded) were real you are deceived beyond hope.

Again, just because I believe differently than you, doesn't mean I am deceived.

Must you call Biden, sleepy Joe? Can you not just call him Biden? It's like you think insulting him proves your point. Do you see me calling Trump anything other than Trump?

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This is bearing false witness as I have told you before I do not hate Trump nor am I blind, just because I don't believe as you do.
Yes you have and continue to say that but your words do not bear that out.

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Can you justify this foolish statement with scripture?

Come on now. If you cannot see that it is bearing false witness against me, than maybe you really need to do some praying on your own to God so he can show you it is false witness.

I also will not pray for you in this matter because I don't use "I'll pay for you" in this context as it is an insult. It's like in the south when they say "bless your heart" it sounds nice, but it isn't it is actually an insult.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Again, just because I believe differently than you, doesn't mean I am deceived.

Must you call Biden, sleepy Joe? Can you not just call him Biden? It's like you think insulting him proves your point. Do you see me calling Trump anything other than Trump?
It is fine to disagree but do it with some attempt at why? Again do you really believe JOE BIDEN out performed both Obama and Hillary????

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Yes you have and continue to say that but your words do not bear that out.

My words don't bear that out? Just because I don't believe Trump won and I am saying how Biden won means that I hate Trump?

You have a weird definition of hate.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Come on now. If you cannot see that it is beating false witness against me, than maybe you really need to do some praying on your own to God so he can show you it is false witness.

I also will not pay for you in this matter because I don't use "I'll pay for you" in this context as it is an insult. It's like in the south when they say "bless your heart" it sounds nice, but it isn't it is actually an insult.
Nope I truly believe you are blinded to truth here, that is not an insult that is my assessment of what you have been saying. Your words as do mine carry weight. I will pray for you and others I hope you will do the same.

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
It is fine to disagree but do it with some attempt at why? Again do you really believe JOE BIDEN out performed both Obama and Hillary????

I cannot make you see what you don't want to see. You have a bias against Biden which is evident in how you talk about him. Until you drop the bias, no one will get you to see anything.

Have a good day! I have another busy one. Need to replace the brakes in my car and having dinner at my mom's with my kids and girlfriend along with her mom.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My words don't bear that out? Just because I don't believe Trump won and I am saying how Biden won means that I hate Trump?
So are saying you have said nothing about Trump on this thread other than he lost?

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I cannot make you see what you don't want to see. You have a bias against Biden which is evident in how you talk about him. Until you drop the bias, no one will get you to see anything.
Bias you say. I can give anyone who cares reasons why Biden is not fit to serve in the office of president.?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,692.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

Have a good day! I have another busy one. Need to replace the brakes in my car and having dinner at my mom's with my kids and girlfriend along with her mom.
I hope you have a good day as well!

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Danthemailman

Jul 18, 2017
Midwest
✟305,523.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It's impossible to reason with the anti-Trump squad. No matter what you say they will earnestly seek to find a way to turn it around, discredit you and win their argument at all costs. It's just like arguing with a lawyer who is out to win his case against you at all costs. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0

Guinan

Dec 12, 2020
Texas
✟50,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Trump will be out on January 20, 2021 and all I can say is hallelujah! Praise God!

I second that. I'm so relieved Biden won the election. It's like breathing in fresh air after breathing in toxic fumes for the last five years. I took a chance when I voted for Biden and it paid off for me. He's the first Democrat I've ever voted for since I registered as a Republican in 1992. I voted a split ticket in the election as I did in the 2016 election. I voted for a third party candidate in 2016. I would like to vote Republican again in 2024 but I won't if Trump or one of his followers is the Republican nominee. I won't support Trump or Trumpism in the Republican Party. I'd like to see the Party freed from both.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Until tulc has read at least a portion of the report and can discuss facts from the report I am not really interested in tulc’s comment on said report.
...so that would be "No, I can't post a link to a single court case where any of those listed "facts" have been successfully used as evidence."? :scratch:
tulc(is just making sure that's what Postvieww was saying)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.