Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
...can you post a link to where the above was accepted as evidence by a court?
tulc(knows he'd be interested in seeing that link)
Until tulc has read at least a portion of the report and can discuss facts from the report I am not really interested in tulc’s comment on said report.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,582.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It's been my personal experience with Trump supporters that they will resort to disparaging and petty name-calling whenever they feel that they can't win an argument concerning Trump.
You have the right to that opinion. It has been my experience with liberals and self proclaimed conservatives in name only that they will not actually engage in meaningful discussion of facts but resort to diversion and or answer questions with questions.
Regrettably, this behavior includes Christians, which reflects poorly on their Christian witness and taints the reputation of other Christians.
So Trump supporters reflect poorly on the Christian community? Is this a self righteous insult veiled as rebuke?
As a conservative Christian myself, I've had to purposely distance myself from the conservative Christians who support Trump.
. I would question part of that statement.What policy that you support or scriptural doctrine qualifies you as a conservative. I will not judge your claim to be Christian that is between you and God.
I've had to make it very clear to some people that I don't politically support him. I've had to make it clear that I'm staunchly opposed to Trump and Trumpism.
Well you have been clear on that and since you did not mention Joe Biden does your claim to be conservative allow you to support liberalism at its best? Or are you just a never Trumper who would vote for anyone other than Trump or not vote at all? Look my friend if my my stand for Trump offends you or anyone else I am sorry but I can stand before you with a clear conscious and can with scripture back my beliefs. My number one criteria for the highest office in the land is ones stand on abortion and I see no future with liberals on that point. I have been informed by other liberals on this forum that they basically in effect can overlook the murder of babies because they can justify hatred of Trump. Tell me how that bolsters a Christian witness? You have challenged my Christian witness I challenge your claim to be conservative.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,582.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The fact is Trump lost and continues to lose and calling officials corrupt doesn't change the fact that he lost and continues to lose.
Corrupt officials are alarming but what is more alarming is the number of people in this country who cannot discern corruption or are willing to overlook it.May God have mercy on our nation.

Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,582.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Because the Senate is still in session working on the relief bill
Could maybe part of the reason be that Joe is compromised by the Chinese and is a national security risk. Just wondering.

Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Typical liberal diversion talk about anything but the topic at hand, The Election! Attempt to debunk any facts that do not fit the liberal narrative. I challenge any liberal with a high IQ to debunk all of the statistical anomalies associated with this election.

first anyone with an average IQ would want an actual list of actual "statistical anomalies"

The nutcase in your linked video started out his "statistical anomalies by talking about the remarkable findings of "One twitter user" (time stamp 2:55)

Well I'm convinced.

Biden was loosing big in swing states when counting was stopped and Republican watchers were sent home so Joe could be pushed (cheated) across the finish line.
And the evidence of this?

Biden who hid in his basement got more legal votes than Obama?????
He also got about 7 million more votes than Trump

How many high IQ libs really believe that?
why would anyone of even a modenst IQ not beleive?

2020 Election - Dead Voters and Statistical Anomalies by Larry Elder Will a high IQ liberal just deal with the facts in the video and not shoot the messenger? I won’t hold my breath.
i fully believe that some guy tweeted about a conspiracy theory.

Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
https://bannonswarroom.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/The-Immaculate-Deception-12.15.20-1.pdf Will a high IQ liberal actually deal with the facts of this report without trying to discredit the source. If one cannot prove the facts wrong and then tries to discredit the integrity of the writer it is a tired unimpressive tactic.
In the first 7 pages. there were lots of claims about voting irregularities...but no evidence.

It goes on to talk about " the number of possible illegal ballots" but doesn't show that there were any illegal ballots at all.

On page 8 it accuses the Biden campaign of using visa gift cards to buy votes. However the video "evidence" shows a raffle being held after the election and to qualify for a ticket you just had to show that you had voted. Maybe someone with a high IQ can explain how it's possible to bribe someone to vote for a candidate AFTER they have already voted.

Eight pages of garbage is about all i can deal with.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,582.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
maybe the reason is that the Chinese mind control satellites are malfunctioning
The old switcheroo. Ignoring Biden’s China ties and throw out a nonsensical comment.

• Useful
Reactions: Danthemailman
Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,582.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
He also got about 7 million more votes than Trump
That is the claim but how many were real legitimate votes is the question. One postal contractor hauled a truck load of ballots from NY to Penn. I guess they were all legit. No way sleepy Joe outperformed Obama and Hillary with legal votes.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,582.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The nutcase in your linked video started out his "statistical anomalies by talking about the remarkable findings of "One twitter user" (time stamp 2:55)

Well I'm convinced.
No mention of the facts presented just the name calling and insults decried by many on this thread. Well I’m convinced you have a clue as to what you are talking about.

• Useful
Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
No mention of the facts presented

Here is one. Your “facts” have failed around 60 times in courts.

If they are “facts” why do they seem to fail every time they are under oath, scrutiny or can be cross examined ?

Bad luck ?

Why is the best case you can find to support your “facts” a conspiracy theorist that supports other nut theories, thinks he can prove God mathematically, is anti Semitic and against interracial marriages ?

That is the quality of your “facts”. That is the quality of person believing them.

Things most people scrape of their boots when they have stepped on something unsavory.

Upvote 0

Isilwen

Oct 13, 2019
Florida
✟161,599.00
Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Will you praise God if Trump is sworn in?

I'm not sure. If Trump is sworn in, which is highly unlikely, Trump will have stolen the election and the candidate that God had chosen to win, which is Biden has been wronged.

Biden is who God chose to win, not Trump.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,582.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Why is the best case you can find to support your “facts” a conspiracy theorist that supports other nut theories, thinks he can prove God mathematically, is anti Semitic and against interracial marriages ?
I didn’t say he made the best case I said it was his opinion ( read the post) but that is just one of the facts ignored or misrepresented by many on this forum. I have presented many other facts through links that no one as of yet has actually dealt with on the merits. Below is my quote. “ Someone most likely smarter than anyone on this forum who is not deceived by the MSM and TDS offers his opinion. “

Upvote 0

Jonathan Walkerin

Feb 12, 2019
Stockholm
✟72,396.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I didn’t say he made the best case I said it was his opinion

Clearly it was your opinion that bringing this nutcase to this thread would help your cause. Whatever made you think so ?

Also how about finally explaining why all your “facts” fail in courts ?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.