SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
No mention of the facts presented just the name calling and insults decried by many on this thread. Well I’m convinced you have a clue as to what you are talking about.
explain how the tweet of an unnamed individual constitutes statistical evidence

Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
I didn’t say he made the best case I said it was his opinion ( read the post) but that is just one of the facts ignored or misrepresented by many on this forum. I have presented many other facts through links that no one as of yet has actually dealt with on the merits. Below is my quote. “ Someone most likely smarter than anyone on this forum who is not deceived by the MSM and TDS offers his opinion. “
i did in post #950....

On page 8 it accuses the Biden campaign of using visa gift cards to buy votes. However the video "evidence" shows a raffle being held after the election and to qualify for a ticket you just had to show that you had voted. Maybe someone with a high IQ can explain how it's possible to bribe someone to vote for a candidate AFTER they have already voted.

but you seem to have ignored that.

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,450.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
...so that would be "No, I can't post a link to a single court case where any of those listed "facts" have been successfully used as evidence."? :scratch:
tulc(is just making sure that's what Postvieww was saying)
No postvieww is saying:

Until tulc has read at least a portion of the report and can discuss facts from the report I am not really interested in tulc’s comment on said report.

Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Really you need me to be so blunt as to explain that? Send me a private message and I’ll draw you a complete picture.
. Maybe you can explain why most of the facts never are ruled on in court. Most courts so far have not been interested in facts but use maneuvers to avoid doing their jobs. Tell me what you know about the reported shouting by Justice Roberts when they refused to even hear the Texas case.
i know it';s been show to be fake news. the "report claimed Roberts did this shouting to his colleges in chambers at the Supreme Court building...even though none of the justices have been in the building since April...

Upvote 0

Postvieww

Believer
Sep 29, 2014
South
✟108,450.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes but that is false information!
...do you have a link showing President Obama and Sec. Clinton were running in the 2020 Presidential election? Because so far I'm the only one who's supplied a link in support of what they said. :wave:
tulc(just thought that should be pointed out)

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No postvieww is saying:

Until tulc has read at least a portion of the report and can discuss facts from the report I am not really interested in tulc’s comment on said report.
so...still no link to a court case where any of it's ever been accepted as evidence? That would seem to indicate there aren't any "facts" in the "report" that need to be discussed.
tulc(just thought that should be pointed out) :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,100,471.00
Country
United States
Faith