SpeckOdust

Jan 24, 2017
U.K
✟23,975.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
(FYI by LGBT ADS I mean YouTube make up commercials featuring transgenders not pop ups for anyone else who gets confused by what type of ads I'm complaining about).

I don't like that God makes us stay on this planet with the world being the way it is. I don't want to endure I want to get away.

Why should I have to endure I didn't eat from the tree of good and evil personally.

This world is annoying. I'm sick of being bullied with the transgender gay lesbian agenda. Sick of being told money is God. Sick of the way people treat people. Sick of sickness. I'm tired of existing on this terrible planet.

Mmm...You are not the only person who feels that way.I vent sometimes in a very similar-fashion and i ask God: "Why am i here?What am i here for?Is it really worth it? Etc." I know I'm like really pathetic, in God's view, as i struggle in my own troubles...

Upvote 0

Geoff m

time served
Dec 25, 2008
✟18,611.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
(FYI by LGBT ADS I mean YouTube make up commercials featuring transgenders not pop ups for anyone else who gets confused by what type of ads I'm complaining about).

This world is annoying. I'm sick of being bullied with the transgender gay lesbian agenda. Sick of being told money is God. Sick of the way people treat people. Sick of sickness.

I totally agree with you, however, we are here and we have to persevere. Be aware that there are many with little or no food, water, possessions, hope. I think some of the agendas, like LBGT, being discussed in the this world, and being given such great importance, are a waste of energy. Why not put that energy into helping those in need and resolving famine crisis etc. If someone wants to change their gender because 'they don't feel right' let them carry on, but do it in such a way that everybody doesn't need to know about it. I am sick of LGBT 'coming out'. I don't want to know their sexuality, I don't go on hetrosexual parades so everyone knows I'm straight. It's time these characters got with the programme, and realised that the general population of the planet have bigger things to worry about.

Upvote 0

NothingIsImpossible

May 22, 2015
✟274,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I hate the LGBT thing to but its just part of life. The bible says in the end days things will get worse. So expect all agendas to get worse to. As it is I believe God has left America to its sins. Which is why such things are now running wild. BTW not saying He left us, but that He left America for now. Sadam and Gamorrah.

Upvote 0

BukiRob

Dec 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
✟50,720.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

I don't like that God makes us stay on this planet with the world being the way it is. I don't want to endure I want to get away.

Why should I have to endure I didn't eat from the tree of good and evil personally.

This world is annoying. I'm sick of being bullied with the transgender gay lesbian agenda. Sick of being told money is God. Sick of the way people treat people. Sick of sickness. I'm tired of existing on this terrible planet.
Rev 12:
7 And there was war in heaven, Michael and his angels waging war with the dragon. The dragon and his angels waged war, 8 and they were not strong enough, and there was no longer a place found for them in heaven. 9 And the great dragon was thrown down, the serpent of old who is called the devil and Satan, who deceives the whole [d]world; he was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him. 10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying,
“Now the salvation, and the power, and the kingdom of our God and the authority of His Christ have come, for the accuser of our brethren has been thrown down, he who accuses them before our God day and night. 11 And they overcame him because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their testimony, and they did not love their life even [e]when faced with death. 12 For this reason, rejoice, O heavens and you who [f]dwell in them.

What we know for absolute certainty is that 1) There was war in Heaven, a rebellion. These were given over to a rebellious nature and declared war on G-d. Michael and his angles were more powerful and they were cast out of heaven TO THE EARTH.

Notice that there is no transitional language between verse 9 and 10 so the only reasonable action is that to accept what scripture is saying and that is that the Loud voice are those angles who those who remain in heaven. Of note is HOW the voices speak of those fallen angels.... the accuser of our brethren who are their brethren? Those who were cast out. These angles are celebrating the fact that SALVATION had come.

It is important to understand that Heaven, the abode of G-d and angles is NOT in this physical universe but rather outside of it and as such, TIME does NOT exist. G-d's abode is in the spiritual realm and G-d can and DOES interact, influence and change things in the physical he is not "in" the physical universe.

Adam and Eve were REAL people and the Garden account is a REAL event that took place. It however is a metaphor for what happened in the spiritual realm. Man was created as the means by which G-d could offer a plan of REDEMPTION.

It is equally important to understand that redemption can NOT occur with something that you have not previously OWNERSHIP over. Redemption itself CLEARLY implies a prior existence.

We (every man woman and child who has or will ever live) rebelled and were cast out. We were given over to the spirit of rebellion and it explains why we are born with a rebellious nature. Why apart from G-d salvation is utter, completely and totally impossible. it is why people are predisposed to HATE G-d and why it is only through the wooing of the Holy Spirit that ANY of us come to Salvation.

You are here because we deserve destruction. We deserve to be annihilated. We do not deserve a second chance we KNEW G-d and chose Rebellion. Yet G-d in his unfathomable mercy and love made a way of redemption. He never said it would be easy or pleasant but we don't even deserve that.

Upvote 0

Greg J.

Site Supporter
Mar 2, 2016
Southeast Michigan
✟233,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, God DOES in fact expect non-Christians to behave like Christians and if they do not turn to Him they will be damned...He demands things of all of us and is righteous in these requirements because as Romans says, the Law is written on their hearts so they are without excuse.
Non-Christians and Christians alike are messing up this world; we all have sinful natures.
God didn't make the world the way it is with all its problems, and it's not non-Christians that have made the world the way it is. It is Christians (and those who claim to follow God) that have made the world the way it is, sustain it, and make it worse.
Glad you caught my error. I should have said all sins have made the world as it is today, including those by non-Christians, but it is only Christians that can fix it. Everyone else remains a slave to sin. Even Christians cannot do anything apart from Jesus (John 15:5, Matthew 19:17), but are accountable to God to take action as part of Jesus' body.

However, God is not going to judge non-Christians according to the standards he has for Christians (Romans 2:12). Those that have heard the Word that leads to life but rejected it will be punished the most (Luke 12:47-48), however everyone fails to keep their own moral standard (some of which is written on their hearts). I believe how God will judge people is the strongest word about what he expects from people. Those that obey what is written on their hearts will be led to Jesus Christ. However, Christians bear responsibility to aid in that and not hinder it.

for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? (Romans 10:13-14, 1984 NIV)

Upvote 0

SilverBear

Sep 2, 2016
Michigan
✟166,106.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
I totally agree with you, however, we are here and we have to persevere. Be aware that there are many with little or no food, water, possessions, hope. I think some of the agendas, like LBGT, being discussed in the this world, and being given such great importance, are a waste of energy. Why not put that energy into helping those in need and resolving famine crisis etc. If someone wants to change their gender because 'they don't feel right' let them carry on, but do it in such a way that everybody doesn't need to know about it. I am sick of LGBT 'coming out'. I don't want to know their sexuality, I don't go on hetrosexual parades so everyone knows I'm straight. It's time these characters got with the programme, and realised that the general population of the planet have bigger things to worry about.
It's easy to think something isn't important when it doesn't directly affect you. It's much harder to put yourself in the shoes of the other and see the world through different eyes.
If you are "sick" of LGBT individuals coming out consider that they might be equally as sick of hiding and pretending to be something they aren't.
Just a thought.

Upvote 0

Daniel Marsh

Jun 28, 2015
Livingston County, MI, US
✟199,779.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm not getting treatment because antibiotics are what messed me.uo in the first place. They cause resistant bacteria. I've seen 15 Drs in 4 years all expensive garbage. And I am personally bullied by it. I get bombarded with LGBT ads on my devices and it's annoying. I don't want to see that it's insulting to me as a woman that a man thinks he should have the same qualities God gave me as a woman. It angers me. It makes me even angrier when I'm supposed to share my bathroom with a man in a dress. It's bad enough men control everything now they want to try to be women and take it spot light too it really makes me mad. I feel like media tries to force it on me. Andi can't say anything about transgenders using my bathroom they don't need to use the bathroom with me they don't have the same God given anatomy it's infuriating. Sexuality is something you have a choice over unlike my skin color. They need to stop playing the victim.

Keep a few cans of shoe polish in your carry bag --- I use a shopping bag. When I run into a guy in a dress. I open with God told me you are a Black, Brown or Purple Woman(whatever color is in my bag), and hand them the can of shoe polish. I usually get a big laugh, they hand the can back to me and then start looking at me like I am crazy. Then they get a blank look on their face and leave. If I were a mind reader, I would guess they are making the connection that putting on shoe polish does not change one's skin color, nor putting on a dress or getting surgery changes their sex.

Try it sometime, I get away with it, because I am really old,
Daniel

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Keep a few cans of shoe polish in your carry bag --- I use a shopping bag. When I run into a guy in a dress. I open with God told me you are a Black, Brown or Purple Woman(whatever color is in my bag), and hand them the can of shoe polish. I usually get a big laugh, they hand the can back to me and then start looking at me like I am crazy. Then they get a blank look on their face and leave. If I were a mind reader, I would guess they are making the connection that putting on shoe polish does not change one's skin color, nor putting on a dress or getting surgery changes their sex.

Try it sometime, I get away with it, because I am really old,
Daniel

Are you serious? You really do this?

Upvote 0

throughfiierytrial

Truth-Lover
Site Supporter
Apr 7, 2014
✟523,932.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Glad you caught my error. I should have said all sins have made the world as it is today, including those by non-Christians, but it is only Christians that can fix it. Everyone else remains a slave to sin. Even Christians cannot do anything apart from Jesus (John 15:5, Matthew 19:17), but are accountable to God to take action as part of Jesus' body.

However, God is not going to judge non-Christians according to the standards he has for Christians (Romans 2:12). Those that have heard the Word that leads to life but rejected it will be punished the most (Luke 12:47-48), however everyone fails to keep their own moral standard (some of which is written on their hearts). I believe how God will judge people is the strongest word about what he expects from people. Those that obey what is written on their hearts will be led to Jesus Christ. However, Christians bear responsibility to aid in that and not hinder it.

for, “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? (Romans 10:13-14, 1984 NIV)
EVERYONE is given that chance...God is not unfair. The Word has gone out into ALL the world and it is our responsibility as parents to pass the Word down to the next generation.

Upvote 0

Jack Isaacks

Jan 24, 2017
Arizona
✟12,262.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private

If you don't like what you see on YouTube, I suggest you don't watch it.

We all have serious problems. Many times they are medical. Grow up. Remember what Jesus told St. Paul about his medical problems, "My grace is sufficient for you."

As far as transgenderism itself, YOU don't have to live with the decisions that trans people make. Drop it.

Glory to Jesus Christ!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

There is none righteous no not one. I understand how you feel. But.. the people you talk about are HIS creation. Those that believe in Him are HIS children. God kids? Which one do you want to leave behind? Hes out to SAVE THE WORLD! John.. be hold the lamb of God that takes away the sin of the world. Forgive me to think like you spoke is selfish. See if WE go.. someone stays and its the worst time EVER..that has ever been or every will. I pray in JESUS name He makes this last another 30y before He comes.

If one does not like it..the PRAY! Hello.. greater is HE that is in YOU then he thats in the world..Luke..Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

We need to see this world through HIS eyes not ours. We die each day so HE can live.. blood of JESUS... who..who deserves to be away from the Father forever? Yes.. at times I dont want to be here.. but.. its not about ME ME ME. What I like what I want.. its about what HE wants.. what HE wants is what I want...so LOVE them.. not saying condone the sin.. but.. if JESUS does not judge them or condemn them.. what are we thinking and doing then?

Upvote 0

IAMABELIEVER1979

Aug 21, 2016
Washington
✟61,581.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
In a world where children are starving and actual evil is being done causing pain, suffering, and injury to the weak and the vulnerable. I'm not sure that ads which feature transgender individuals is really the issue one should be most concerned with. It's kind of like getting upset that one might be getting a pimple while a knife wound in the gut is gushing out blood.

-CryptoLutheran

Winner

Upvote 0

IAMABELIEVER1979

Aug 21, 2016
Washington
✟61,581.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
If you don't like what you see on YouTube, I suggest you don't watch it.

We all have serious problems. Many times they are medical. Grow up. Remember what Jesus told St. Paul about his medical problems, "My grace is sufficient for you."

As far as transgenderism itself, YOU don't have to live with the decisions that trans people make. Drop it.

Glory to Jesus Christ![/QUOTE

This is true.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Monk Brendan

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
Visit site
✟294,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Honey, that's the way life is. If you don't like it, move to Alaska and live off the grid, just you and your Bible.

However, I have a couple of questions about the transgender gay lesbian agenda. What are you objecting to? Is it the pink triangle parking spaces in front of the malls? Or is it the Pink Visa cards that every homosexual gets that has no limits, and they never have to pay for it, as income taxes pay for it all? They haven't reached their stated goal of being treated as human beings, as citizens, and not being denied the same rights that heterosexuals have.

Last edited:
Reactions: CrystalDragon
Upvote 0

Monk Brendan

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
Visit site
✟294,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I'm not getting treatment because antibiotics are what messed me.uo in the first place. They cause resistant bacteria. I've seen 15 Drs in 4 years all expensive garbage. And I am personally bullied by it. I get bombarded with LGBT ads on my devices and it's annoying. I don't want to see that it's insulting to me as a woman that a man thinks he should have the same qualities God gave me as a woman. It angers me. It makes me even angrier when I'm supposed to share my bathroom with a man in a dress. It's bad enough men control everything now they want to try to be women and take it spot light too it really makes me mad. I feel like media tries to force it on me. Andi can't say anything about transgenders using my bathroom they don't need to use the bathroom with me they don't have the same God given anatomy it's infuriating. Sexuality is something you have a choice over unlike my skin color. They need to stop playing the victim.

And it sounds like an issue that YOU have with these peoples' life outside of sex. AND it sounds like you are a raging feminist, and may be a lesbian so far back in the closet that you don't even see the door!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Monk Brendan

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
Visit site
✟294,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
that's why Sodam and Gomorrah was destroyed

You are wrong! Ez 16:49 says, “Behold, this was the iniquity of thy sister Sodom, pride, fulness of bread, and abundance of idleness was in her and in her daughters, neither did she strengthen the hand of the poor and needy.” (KJV)

ANY QUESTIONS???

Upvote 0

Monk Brendan

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
Visit site
✟294,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
YouTube chooses what images it wants to feature on its page same with Yahoo deciding what stories to feature.

Sorry, but HONK! that's the wrong answer. You Tube and Yahoo have very sophisticated tracking programs that tell them what type of ad to send to you. I did a search on the Titanic a few weeks ago, and I am still getting ads about cruises to the Bahamas. I didn't look for cruises, but that is one of the parameters. I also get ads about "Titanic" the movie, and "Titanic" the play, and books about the Titanic.

Upvote 0

Jessie B

Jan 22, 2017
California
✟16,779.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

In regards to you not having eaten from the tree of good and evil personally, you are no better than Adam and Eve. To say that you didn't commit THAT particular sin is a bit ignorant, considering you are a sinner and you sin daily. If Adam was alive today, do you think he would say, "well I didn't look at inappropriate content, why should I have to endure punishment?" or "I didn't steal a car, why should i have to live on a fallen earth?" Because your life does not look exactly like Adam's does not mean you do not deserve punishment as a sinner.

• Winner
Reactions: ToBeLoved
Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Mmm...You are not the only person who feels that way.I vent sometimes in a very similar-fashion and i ask God: "Why am i here?What am i here for?Is it really worth it? Etc." I know I'm like really pathetic, in God's view, as i struggle in my own troubles...
Coming to God can never be pathetic.

You may feel pathetic because of the topic and what you prayed about, but NEVER feel pathetic for sharing with God. He already knows our thoughts which is much more embarrassing or can be. Never make prayer negative in the respect that maybe you should not have shared or said something God wants to hear it all. He knows it already. We cannot shock God.

Reactions: SarahsKnight
Upvote 0