US
✟90,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
In Relationship
(FYI by LGBT ADS I mean YouTube make up commercials featuring transgenders not pop ups for anyone else who gets confused by what type of ads I'm complaining about).

I don't like that God makes us stay on this planet with the world being the way it is. I don't want to endure I want to get away.

Why should I have to endure I didn't eat from the tree of good and evil personally.

This world is annoying. I'm sick of being bullied with the transgender gay lesbian agenda. Sick of being told money is God. Sick of the way people treat people. Sick of sickness. I'm tired of existing on this terrible planet.

Last edited:

Cimorene

Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Yes bacterial overgrowth and it's messing up my teeth, my hair, my wallet, any skin, my stomach, my brain, and making me smell awful.

What kinds of medical treatment have you gotten for it? And how specifically are you personally being bullied by the "LGBT agenda"?

Upvote 0

Angeleyes7715

Dec 13, 2015
US
✟90,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
In Relationship
What kinds of medical treatment have you gotten for it? And how specifically are you personally being bullied by the "LGBT agenda"?

I'm not getting treatment because antibiotics are what messed me.uo in the first place. They cause resistant bacteria. I've seen 15 Drs in 4 years all expensive garbage. And I am personally bullied by it. I get bombarded with LGBT ads on my devices and it's annoying. I don't want to see that it's insulting to me as a woman that a man thinks he should have the same qualities God gave me as a woman. It angers me. It makes me even angrier when I'm supposed to share my bathroom with a man in a dress. It's bad enough men control everything now they want to try to be women and take it spot light too it really makes me mad. I feel like media tries to force it on me. Andi can't say anything about transgenders using my bathroom they don't need to use the bathroom with me they don't have the same God given anatomy it's infuriating. Sexuality is something you have a choice over unlike my skin color. They need to stop playing the victim.

• Agree
Reactions: dhh712
Upvote 0

Angeleyes7715

Dec 13, 2015
US
✟90,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm not getting treatment because antibiotics are what messed me.uo in the first place. They cause resistant bacteria. I've seen 15 Drs in 4 years all expensive garbage. And I am personally bullied by it. I get bombarded with LGBT ads on my devices and it's annoying. I don't want to see that it's insulting to me as a woman that a man thinks he should have the same qualities God gave me as a woman. It angers me. It makes me even angrier when I'm supposed to share my bathroom with a man in a dress. It's bad enough men control everything now they want to try to be women and take it spot light too it really makes me mad. I feel like media tries to force it on me. Andi can't say anything about transgenders using my bathroom they don't need to use the bathroom with me they don't have the same God given anatomy it's infuriating. Sexuality is something you have a choice over unlike my skin color. They need to stop playing the victim. It's more the media that I'm mad at I can't stand liberal media. It's so biased.

Upvote 0

Winken

Heimat
Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yes bacterial overgrowth and it's messing up my teeth, my hair, my wallet, any skin, my stomach, my brain, and making me smell awful.
I doubt that anyone in that situation would be at peace. Sounds like maybe a review of just who you are in Christ. How did you become apostolic? What's involved in that?

Upvote 0

John Hyperspace

UnKnown ReMember
Oct 3, 2016
Hyperspace
✟35,143.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't like that God makes us stay on this planet with the world being the way it is. I don't want to endure I want to get away.

Why should I have to endure I didn't eat from the tree of good and evil personally.

This world is annoying. I'm sick of being bullied with the transgender gay lesbian agenda. Sick of being told money is God. Sick of the way people treat people. Sick of sickness. I'm tired of existing on this terrible planet.

Yeah but look at it this way: once this life is over, we'll never want to see anything like this ever again. maybe God is nipping "evil" in the bud right here, right now so once this is over if we never see anything like this again, it will be too soon; you know?

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
I'm not getting treatment because antibiotics are what messed me.uo in the first place. They cause resistant bacteria. I've seen 15 Drs in 4 years all expensive garbage. And I am personally bullied by it. I get bombarded with LGBT ads on my devices and it's annoying. I don't want to see that it's insulting to me as a woman that a man thinks he should have the same qualities God gave me as a woman. It angers me. It makes me even angrier when I'm supposed to share my bathroom with a man in a dress. It's bad enough men control everything now they want to try to be women and take it spot light too it really makes me mad. I feel like media tries to force it on me. Andi can't say anything about transgenders using my bathroom they don't need to use the bathroom with me they don't have the same God given anatomy it's infuriating. Sexuality is something you have a choice over unlike my skin color. They need to stop playing the victim.

I'm sorry you've got bacterial issues that are making you miserable, but I think you're projecting a lot of your issues & trying to make LGBT people into your scapegoat. Ads are often based on your browsing history bc the cookies are saved & used to tailor ads. So if you're truly being bombarded with LGBT ads on your devices then I have to wonder if you're spending a lot of time on LGBT sites. Bc never in my entire life have I ever had a single ad for them. If you're that bothered you could get an ad blocker & delete your cookies. Sorry, but saying that you're personally being bullied bc of ads on your phone is playing the victim. Maybe you're just distracting yourself form your problems by being so angry at them & are scapegoating them. When you get that angry, maybe the best thing to do would be to put down your device & read your Bible instead.

Upvote 0

Galatea

Oct 18, 2016
Alabama
✟70,081.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, things are bad. But, God is always in control. Plus, there are always good things to see in the world. I don't know where you live, but it is Spring here and the weather is glorious and the flowers are a marvel. I think you might be fractious due to your bacterial infection. I remember reading about it before, and will keep you in my prayers.

I agree with Cimorene about the ads. Apparently, the computer and smartphone has remembered that I look at clothes, so I get clothing ads. They're not so annoying, lol. I like to look at them at times.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jim Langston

Non denominational fundamentalist
Supporter
Jul 9, 2005
Bellingham, WA
✟79,514.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

He who loves his life shall lose it, he who hates his life shall save it.

Upvote 0

Greg J.

Supporter
Mar 2, 2016
Southeast Michigan
✟233,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Sin is always unfair. God is always fair—well, actually, better than fair. Thank the Lord that I am not going to get what I deserve.

God didn't make the world the way it is with all its problems, and it's not non-Christians that have made the world the way it is. It is Christians (and those who claim to follow God) that have made the world the way it is, sustain it, and make it worse. [Edited, see post with elaboration.]

if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. (2 Chronicles 7:14, 1984 NIV)

God doesn't expect non-Christians to behave like Christians (Romans 2:12). Loving the Lord with all one's heart, soul, mind, and strength in spite of the problems of the world is how we change the world to something better. (It's one of the reasons the Christian life can be so hard.)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,365.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Have you done any deep research on your own about your medical condition and the doctor recommendations?

I always find it helps me to empower myself with data and information. If nothing else it helps ask more detailsed questions.

Why have you not followed up with these doctors you've spent money on to have these resistencr type questions answered?

Don't you think doing your own research and asking follow-up questions to doctors could be a real advantage to you?

It might. Just trying to help and think how you may find the right answers for you personally.

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,365.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

Please do not think I am trying to be insensitive to you. Hear me out ok?

If God let every person that was depressed or overwhelmed end their lives none of us would probably continue living, especially those with diagnosed depression.

God cannot let us end our lives because of the emotions of one point in time because we know that usually we wake up the next day and things are better and our emotions are not in the moment and have reset themselves so to speak, so then we are ok.

Does this make sense?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ToBeLoved

Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,365.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
He who loves his life shall lose it, he who hates his life shall save it.
This is talking more about spiritual value of life on earth versus our true home which is heaven.

If we value our life on this earth more than what God says is our true home, then we will live to satisfy all of the things that can add satisfaction that come from life on earth.

If we value when we are home with Christ in heaven more, than we realize that this earth is for God saving and the next life is 'the life for a Christian' per se.

Does that make sense?

Upvote 0

Greg J.

Supporter
Mar 2, 2016
Southeast Michigan
✟233,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
than we realize that this earth is for God saving
Indeed. It is only God's plan that makes everything work out best for everyone. Christians suffer in this life specifically because it is part of God's plan to save many people and to glorify those who follow him (of far greater eternal value than anyone can understand). Life itself is a grace from God and is precious beyond understanding. To be thankful to God for one's salvation means acquienscence to suffer in this (finite) life if it would (eternally) save a single other person. In fact, the Lord uses all who are obedient to save many.

When he saw the crowds, he had compassion on them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. Then he said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.” (bold mine, Matthew 9:36-38, 1984 NIV)

Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body. (bold mine, 1 Corinthians 6:19-20, 1984 NIV)

You were bought at a price; do not become slaves of men. Brothers, each man, as responsible to God, should remain in the situation God called him to. (bold mine, 1 Corinthians 7:23-24, 1984 NIV)

To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. (bold mine, Colossians 1:27, 1984 NIV)

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married

Yes, but you are a human with all that goes with it. You might just as well complain that if it weren't for your biological parents you could be ten feet tall and have four eyes for better vision, rather than just two. We have inherited what our first parents in the garden "earned" for us by their sin. This is all very clearly described in Genesis.

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,365.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Indeed. It is only God's plan that makes everything work out best for everyone. Christians suffer in this life specifically because it is part of God's plan to save many people and to glorify those who follow him (of far greater eternal value than anyone can understand). Life itself is a grace from God and is precious beyond understanding. To be thankful to God for one's salvation means acquienscence to suffer in this (finite) life if it would (eternally) save a single other person. In fact, the Lord uses all who are obedient to save many.

When he saw the crowds, he had compassion on them, because they were harassed and helpless, like sheep without a shepherd. Then he said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few. Ask the Lord of the harvest, therefore, to send out workers into his harvest field.” (bold mine, Matthew 9:36-38, 1984 NIV)

Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body. (bold mine, 1 Corinthians 6:19-20, 1984 NIV)

You were bought at a price; do not become slaves of men. Brothers, each man, as responsible to God, should remain in the situation God called him to. (bold mine, 1 Corinthians 7:23-24, 1984 NIV)

To them God has chosen to make known among the Gentiles the glorious riches of this mystery, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory. (bold mine, Colossians 1:27, 1984 NIV)
Exactly. If we are God's sevant as Christ was a servant.

We are servants like our Lord.

Upvote 0

Angeleyes7715

Dec 13, 2015
US
✟90,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I'm sorry you've got bacterial issues that are making you miserable, but I think you're projecting a lot of your issues & trying to make LGBT people into your scapegoat. Ads are often based on your browsing history bc the cookies are saved & used to tailor ads. So if you're truly being bombarded with LGBT ads on your devices then I have to wonder if you're spending a lot of time on LGBT sites. Bc never in my entire life have I ever had a single ad for them. If you're that bothered you could get an ad blocker & delete your cookies. Sorry, but saying that you're personally being bullied bc of ads on your phone is playing the victim. Maybe you're just distracting yourself form your problems by being so angry at them & are scapegoating them. When you get that angry, maybe the best thing to do would be to put down your device & read your Bible instead.

Sorry, but your wrong. I'm not getting LGBT pop ups. Its commercials on YouTube. That's what I'm mainly talking about and everyone gets YouTube commercials. The make up commercials that use to feature women feature men in drag. It angers me.

Also Everytime I check my email Yahoo features a LGBT story. Hollywood is obsessed with it and I'm annoyed by it.

I don't visit LGBT sites. I'm guilty of a lot of things but that's not one of them lol. LGBT beliefs are against God anyway... that's why Sodam and Gomorrah was destroyed.... just sayin. so I don't feel bad for disagreeing with it. They try to bully others intobeing LGBT and want everyone to feel like they are the victims. Say you don't agree with it and you get crazy liberals screaming in you're face that your hateful.

And the medical thing is a totally separate complaint. I just happened to lump them together because I jumped on YouTube when I was already mad about my chipping teeth and an LGBT YouTube commercial came on and it made me more mad lol.

Last edited:
Upvote 0