Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
Sorry, but your wrong. I'm not getting LGBT pop ups. Its commercials on YouTube. That's what I'm mainly talking about and everyone gets YouTube commercials. The make up commercials that use to feature women feature men in drag. It angers me.

Also Everytime I check my email Yahoo features a LGBT story. Hollywood is obsessed with it and I'm annoyed by it.

I don't visit LGBT sites. I'm guilty of a lot of things but that's not one of them lol. LGBT beliefs are against God anyway... that's why Sodam and Gomorrah was destroyed.... just sayin. so I don't feel bad for disagreeing with it. They try to bully others intobeing LGBT and want everyone to feel like they are the victims. Say you don't agree with it and you get crazy liberals screaming in you're face that your hateful.

And the medical thing is a totally separate complaint. I just happened to lump them together because I jumped on YouTube when I was already mad about my chipping teeth and an LGBT YouTube commercial came on and it made me more mad lol.

No, I'm sorry you feel that way, but I wasn't wrong at all. When you wrote "I get bombarded with LGBT ads on my devices and it's annoying" the totally reasonable assumption was that you were getting pop-up ads. To learn that your complaint is bc of ads on YT videos is even more bizarre. It means you were grossly exaggerating bc the ads aren't "bombarding" you, you made the choice to watch the videos that had them. Those ads are still not with every YT video, just with select ones. A good adblocker will block them. If you get that angry it upsets you so much then stop watching YT videos. Simple. If you get that angry with Yahoo news stories, use Google. If you're getting emails from Yahoo News unsubscribe. Everybody who uses the internet has to deal with something or another they don't like.

You're acting victimized bc of.......YT videos & Yahoo articles, so it's bizarre to me that you are claiming LGBT people are acting like victims. I still think that maybe your hatred towards them is a way of distracting you, bc it's strange you'd spend so much time being annoyed & feel bullied by things so very minor like ads. I can understand if your health miseries are having an impact on how you feel emotionally. I hope you can find some sort of treatment & relief.

Upvote 0

ChristianFromKazakhstan

Oct 9, 2016
ALMATY
✟29,800.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
(FYI by LGBT ADS I mean YouTube make up commercials featuring transgenders not pop ups for anyone else who gets confused by what type of ads I'm complaining about).

I don't like that God makes us stay on this planet with the world being the way it is. I don't want to endure I want to get away.

Why should I have to endure I didn't eat from the tree of good and evil personally.

This world is annoying. I'm sick of being bullied with the transgender gay lesbian agenda. Sick of being told money is God. Sick of the way people treat people. Sick of sickness. I'm tired of existing on this terrible planet.

You know exactly how Lot felt!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sodom and Gomorra!!!!!!!

Upvote 0

Kit Sigmon

May 18, 2016
USA
✟76,189.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
All of us need to rest, unwind and refresh/recharge yourself...spend good quality time in God's Word
and in prayer...then go share the Lord's Word and agape with others.

All the techy stuff for some people just makes them feel anxious and burdened...cause you constantly being
hit various types of information and from what I've seen most of the information is unedifying.

It's OK to limit the amount of time you access the internet.
My usual thing with online activities is answering one or two questions on christianforums, replying to FB posts
(that is, if someone left me a comment/question) and studying the Word of God online and learning
the hebrew alphabet...which will take me into the actual language itself...it's a go at your own pace study
and I'm finding it also to be a good way to unplug/unwind an refresh myself.

side note...My husband gets a laugh when he asks me what the weather is-
I go and look out the window and tell him the current weather...he laughs....
other people would hit up they cell phones/Ipods?Iphones and give the listed weather report.

Upvote 0

CrystalDragon

Apr 28, 2016
US
✟56,251.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
You know exactly how Lot felt!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sodom and Gomorra!!!!!!!

Gay sex (which Sodom and Gomorra were condemned for) is not the same thing as gay romantic relationships. Straight couples that feel affection for each other don't just focus on sex in a relationship. Relationships aren't all about sex so why assume that's the case with gay couples who only love each other and have no interest in anything resembling sex whatsoever? Heck, I'm straight and I think sex is mostly disgusting.

Upvote 0

Angeleyes7715

Dec 13, 2015
US
✟90,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
In Relationship
No, I'm sorry you feel that way, but I wasn't wrong at all. When you wrote "I get bombarded with LGBT ads on my devices and it's annoying" the totally reasonable assumption was that you were getting pop-up ads. To learn that your complaint is bc of ads on YT videos is even more bizarre. It means you were grossly exaggerating bc the ads aren't "bombarding" you, you made the choice to watch the videos that had them. Those ads are still not with every YT video, just with select ones. A good adblocker will block them. If you get that angry it upsets you so much then stop watching YT videos. Simple. If you get that angry with Yahoo news stories, use Google. If you're getting emails from Yahoo News unsubscribe. Everybody who uses the internet has to deal with something or another they don't like.

You're acting victimized bc of.......YT videos & Yahoo articles, so it's bizarre to me that you are claiming LGBT people are acting like victims. I still think that maybe your hatred towards them is a way of distracting you, bc it's strange you'd spend so much time being annoyed & feel bullied by things so very minor like ads. I can understand if your health miseries are having an impact on how you feel emotionally. I hope you can find some sort of treatment & relief.

No it's not bizarre. YouTube chooses what images it wants to feature on its page same with Yahoo deciding what stories to feature. Clearly you're looking for ways to point the finger at me because you don't like what I'm saying about the LGBT agenda. It's very in your face please stop. People are over the top with the LGBT rights stuff. FYI when I choose a video I want to watch YouTube plays a commercial I don't want to watch for 10 seconds and I ant turn it. Me having to see that LGBT ad Everytime I get on a YouTube video is frustrating, it only reinforces the fact that their trying to push their LGBT views on straight Americans.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Gay sex (which Sodom and Gomorra were condemned for) is not the same thing as gay romantic relationships. Straight couples that feel affection for each other don't just focus on sex in a relationship. Relationships aren't all about sex so why assume that's the case with gay couples who only love each other and have no interest in anything resembling sex whatsoever? Heck, I'm straight and I think sex is mostly disgusting.
That's a bummer the last sentence.

Upvote 0

ChristianFromKazakhstan

Oct 9, 2016
ALMATY
✟29,800.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Hi Crystal Dragon !!! How's it going? I only said I know how the OP feels! Of course mental feelings and physiological processes are different. Though they are usually related.

Anyways.

God says boys do it with girls otherwise it's kaka :) I agree!!!!!!!

But you know just loving somebody of same sex or having intercourse in an unnatural way is one thing. But another thing that these actions make people turn from God in their hearts and minds and lives. That's the worst thing!!!! You can drink and drive it's OK as long as you don't hit and run. That's the real problem!!!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Serving Zion

Seek First His Kingdom & Righteousness
May 7, 2016
Revelation 21:2
✟223,022.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes bacterial overgrowth and it's messing up my teeth, my hair, my wallet, any skin, my stomach, my brain, and making me smell awful.
Resentment gives foothold for the devil, anxiety, despair etc, these are all contrary to The Holy Spirit : Luke 12:25-32, Philippians 4:6.

You must forgive and let vitality return to your bones, because resentment is giving strength to disease in your body. If you will not forgive others their sins, neither will Your Father in heaven forgive you. Get an ad-blocker, and boycott services that disrespect your right to purity. This is a passing phase (Isaiah 26:20).

Forgive! Hand over the problems to God. So what if there is a man in a dress when you use the toilet? Love him! Romans 13:8-9.

"About 80 percent of all diseases have a spiritual root with various psychological and biological manifestations."
Dr. Henry W. Wright A More Excellent Way 1999

Diet: water-only fast for three days, then reduce sugar, eliminate wheat, dairy and meat until symptoms improve, then gradually introduce meat (if you are omnivorous). Always thereafter monitor the impact of dairy and wheat on your health. And ensure clean water: bottled spring water is too expensive, invest in a ProPur filter. Do not underestimate the harmful effects of heavy metals and sanitisers in municipal supply. I also had Psoriasis skin problems four years ago, which completely healed and cleared ever since, after committing to quality water.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Angeleyes7715

Dec 13, 2015
US
✟90,092.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
In Relationship
No it's not bizarre. YouTube chooses what images it wants to feature on its page same with Yahoo deciding what stories to feature. Clearly you're looking for ways to point the finger at me because you don't like what I'm saying about the LGBT agenda. It's very in your face please stop. People are over the top with the LGBT rights stuff. FYI when I choose a video I want to watch YouTube plays a commercial I don't want to watch for 10 seconds and I ant turn it. Me having to see that LGBT ad Everytime I get on a YouTube video is frustrating, it only reinforces the fact that their trying to push their LGBT views on straight Americans.
And to me going on Yahoo and seeing featured news stories on LGBT and then going on YouTube and seeing ads featuring LGBT is bombardment. Especially when LGBT make up a small percentage of the population.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ChristianFromKazakhstan

Oct 9, 2016
ALMATY
✟29,800.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

And CrystalDragon, one more thing. Just think of that biblical story as it was.

Angels of God came down from heaven. Angels of God! Real Angels of God straight from another dimension materialized right here!

What an amazing thing!!!

What those silly sodomeans and gomorreans wanna do with the Angels of God? Chiki-pooki with them as we call it in my language. Chiki-pooki with God's Angels!!!! Whaaat?! Angels!!! With these majestic pure fantastic outerwordly creatures? Nothing else they wanted to do with them?

It's like reading about Cinderella or about Mother Theresa or about Peter Pan or pink unicorn or whatever or witnessing those phenomena with your own eyes, something nice, smart, powerful, exciting, pure, beautiful and all you wanna is chiki-pooki that's it? It's like mega perversion . :)

I wouldn't mind dropping a nuke or two on such people myself!!!!!! :)

Very warpped minds beyond repair. A gang of madmen with the wickedest thoughts and behaviour. Simply sick, like the worst of predators.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Serving Zion

Seek First His Kingdom & Righteousness
May 7, 2016
Revelation 21:2
✟223,022.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
And to me going on Yahoo and seeing featured news stories on LGBT and then going on YouTube and seeing ads featuring LGBT is bombardment. Especially when LGBT make up a small percentage of the population.
Please install Ghostery ad and tracking cookie blocker, without delay. It will help somewhat.

Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Unfortunately, while some gay couples live ordinary lives, many more homosexuals than heterosexuals insist upon advertising that their sex lives are what defines them. Just today I saw on the news that there is to be a parade of veterans for some reason and, guess what...a group of gay vets want to march separately as gay veterans.

Upvote 0

Lady M.

The Cathedral, Newark, NJ
Mar 9, 2017
New Jersey
✟15,959.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
(FYI by LGBT ADS I mean YouTube make up commercials featuring transgenders not pop ups for anyone else who gets confused by what type of ads I'm complaining about).

I don't like that God makes us stay on this planet with the world being the way it is. I don't want to endure I want to get away.

Why should I have to endure I didn't eat from the tree of good and evil personally.

This world is annoying. I'm sick of being bullied with the transgender gay lesbian agenda. Sick of being told money is God. Sick of the way people treat people. Sick of sickness. I'm tired of existing on this terrible planet.
The Bible says, God is love and He commands us to love as. Love is the greatest commandment He gave us. Mark 12:30-31, Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. The second is this: Love your neighbor as yourself. There is no commandment greater than these.

We are to love everybody, not just those we choose to love. Your neighbor is everybody. Matthew 5: 46-48 If you love only those who love you, what reward is there for that? Even corrupt tax collectors do that much. If you are kind only to your friends, how are you different from anyone else? Even pagans do that. But you are to be perfect, even as your Father in heaven is perfect.

If we are going to be Christians, we have to allow the Holy Spirit to work in us and through us. The Holy Spirit will give us the ability to love all. If we're just following rules and obligations, our walk is then useless.

Please remember, 2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance.

He is loving and patient with us. Why can't we try to do the same for Him? Love the sinner, hate the sin. We are all sinners. Romans 3:23 For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.

God bless.

Upvote 0

Near

In Christ we rise
Dec 7, 2012
✟24,154.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I went to watch the movie Logan. It's about the X-men member, wolverine. One of the trailers was for a documentary on Youtube featuring a transgender named Gigi, "male to female".
I made the comment. "THIS ISNT THE X-MEN MOVIE I WANTED TO SEE!!!!"

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ChristianFromKazakhstan

Oct 9, 2016
ALMATY
✟29,800.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I went to watch the movie Logan. It's about the X-men member, wolverine. One of the trailers was for a documentary on Youtube featuring a transgender named Gigi, "male to female".
I made the comment. "THIS ISNT THE X-MEN MOVIE I WANTED TO SEE!!!!"

End times. This is a given. Even the movies themselves are drenched with diabolic satanism agenda. Don't watch!

• Agree
Reactions: Serving Zion
Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I wonder if you somehow accessed something sometime they the technology companies tied with LGBT. It sounds like targeted advertising that some cookie or something on your computer may have. Clear all your history in your web browser client and under options or preferences clear cache, cookies and whatever else is there. That may help if it is targeted advertising.

Good luck.

Upvote 0

Cimorene

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2016
Toronto
✟246,655.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private

It's absolutely bizarre that you feel "bullied" & "bombarded" by YT videos & Yahoo stories. Think of all that Christians have suffered over the years, what Christ went through. How many people are suffering in extreme poverty & famine, living in war zones, fearing for their lives every day right now. Think about the fact that gay people were murdered during the Holocaust & have been the victims of horrible persecution & abuse that God would not condone. And you're feeling persecuted about the ads & stories on the internet? I'm pointing the finger at you bc you are the 1 who is responsible for the choices you make. Who else chooses which YT videos you watch & which browser you use? You. Everybody has to deal with commercials on YT unless they've got a good ad blocker! There's many ads people don't like & feel frustrated by. Most don't feel "bullied" by it. Alcoholics have to deal with a ton of ads about alcohol, food addicts have to deal with food ads. Racists have gotten mad bc of ads with biracial families. Everybody has to make some decisions for themselves. If you really are THAT upset, then stop going to YT & Yahoo. Try things like ad blockers, clearing your cookies. Read your Bible instead, go on a walk, pray.

Upvote 0

Far Side Of the Moon

" The moon is high& the stars are aligned" :)
Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
On a more practical note get an ad blocker for your devices!

I use one on both my laptop and tablet (Adblockplus) you can get versions for both IOS, Windows, Mac and I believe Android.
If anything I get food, and shopping ads on my phone. Why are their so many ads on our phone?

Upvote 0

Winken

Heimat
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I wonder if you somehow accessed something sometime they the technology companies tied with LGBT. It sounds like targeted advertising that some cookie or something on your computer may have. Clear all your history in your web browser client and under options or preferences clear cache, cookies and whatever else is there. That may help if it is targeted advertising.

Good luck.
Yeah, if it is the computer doing this, it can be blocked. Websites, commercials, ads, spyware, viruses, worms, cookies............ I block it all.

Upvote 0