Status
Not open for further replies.

Hopeful

Feb 2, 2003
Visit site
✟1,199.00
Faith
Protestant
Sorry Quaffer, i just wanted to reply to the posts, please. First of all Thank you to everyone who replied, I didnt make this up. I don't know what to say.

To those that suggested prayer and binding the devil and pleading the blood of Jesus, thats all I did on friday night from 11:00pm to 5am, I opened my bible, I prayed loud, I spoke in Tongues, I plead the blood of Jesus, I did everything I could, I even used my Bible to beat them, So needless to say, I have to buy another one.

I thought they had gone, I thought God answered my prayer but they came back at 9pm, My mum is spiritual, she prays a lot, so I called her from Nigeria, and she was praying for me, for like an hour, she is still calling me everyday to see if I am okay.

But I am not, they are still there, and I have gotten used to them, Its like having a tick or something, I thought they were sucking my blood, but from the movments, It looks like they have something else planned. Anyway I searched on google for cat-like creatures, invisible, virgins, and so one, so I concluded that this were vampires and they just needed virgin's blood. I read on how to get rid of vampires, it said to show them the cross, or put garlic near them, so I don't have a cross, so i made one from foil paper, i was really excited that i was going to get rid of them, you know, God had answered my prayers, so I put the cross in my shirt, since they were inside me so they could see it or something. Did not work.

So its 10:59pm and the store closes at 11:00pm , i ran like a maniac looking for something called garlic. I found it and bought the biggest one possible, only 49 cents. Again I was so relieved, I thought God was helping me, you know. So i tied the garlic around my neck, put some in my clothes, every where possible, yeah right, they just went on...

I didnt go home yesterday, there was only one inside me, I couldnt risk getting another, so I slept at my work place, I just went home to take a shower, and you can guess it, they were waiting for me, hissing loudly like they were excited or something. I tried preventing them from touching me, if I heard them jump, I would move away or throw something in that direction, but i guess where there is a will, there is a way.

I didn't mean for this to be long, some parts might be funny, thats okay, it's just how I talk. No one has to believe me, I tried getting christian helpines online, i did'nt find any and the ones I found put me on hold, so I thought this might be the best place, I just wanted reassurance that God still exists and somehow he let this happen to me. I ordered crucific and statue of jesus from a catholic store, that was after going around manhattan asking every store if they had rosary, and I just kept getting stares, Can a girl not pray or what? I asked them to ship it overnight, the shipping costs more than the products but I need it badly, I want my room back, I want a peace of mind, But most of all, I just want to know if God can hear me.

I probably wont reply to any posts, I just felt like sharing cos i was looking for opinions but I have done everything suggested. To those that pmed me I will reply as soon as I can, please don't be mad.

I don't know what else to say, If i get rid of them, I will definitely let you know, but i have no hope, I am just walking around like a normal person, but I have, maybe, a vampire, in me. Vampires eventually kill there victims so every day i look in the mirror, I wonder if this is how i am going to die. Oh well, I could keep writing but I don't think it will help.

Thanks again everybody, Thanks even for just reading, If anyone has any opinion on how to get rid of this, I am willing to do anything but within christian limits, see no matter how much I suffer or doubt, or cry, I still want to know that my faith in God is worth something, I am still praying, I think thats the hardest part, the praying, and God not helping me.

see I told, I you could go on and on...

Jillymac

God is my Strength
Feb 3, 2005
Scotland
✟18,038.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hopeful, if you come back to read this and after readin your past post, i believe you need deliverance. As soon as you can. Sometimes it takes someone else who is not in the situation to pray. I would track down a church who practice in the gift of the spirit as soon as you can.

In the meantime, you do not need garlic, you do not need crosses, you do not need beads, YOU NEED TO HAVE FAITH!

You do not need to fear this, you have Jesus Christ as your saviour. He has won the battle already!!
GOD HAS NOT GIVEN YOU A SPIRIT OF FEAR, BUT LOVE, JOY AND A SOUND MIND!!

I used to sing this old song when i was younger and scared and it worked because i BELIEVED it

God's not given me a spirit of fear, but love, joy and a sound mind
God's not given me a spirit of fear, but love, joy and a sound mind
Love for one another
Power to overcome
Overcome the enemies
Defeating them with a sound mind!

Start singing and worshipping God out loud. Open your bible and start reading out loud. Praise God and shout HALLELUJAH JESUS IS CHAMPION. Through Jesus we have every authority over any spiritual battle, it has already been won.

You must claim Jesus' victory over your life, you belong to Him. You do not belong to these things that you can feel.

Put on your spiritual armour, get out on that battlefield and fight - YOU HAVE ALREADY WON THROUGH JESUS CHRIST!!!
Pray the protection of Jesus' blood over yourself. Start praying and worshipping God bind up the demons in your home, walk round your home and bind up the demons in jesus' name and command them to leave because this is a house of God and only He is welcome!!

I pray that God puts someone in your path that can lead you to deliverance within yourself.
Psalm 32:7 http://www.gospelcom.net/bg_versions/bgclick.php?what=10 http://www.gospelcom.net/bg_versions/bgclick.php?what=26 http://www.gospelcom.net/bg_versions/bgclick.php?what=2
7 You are my hiding place; you will protect me from trouble and surround me with songs of deliverance

God bless
Jilly

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
I shared with my husband what you said.. and he said.. he saw someone at the hospital where he works with the same sort of condition you explained.. so you are not out of your mind.. this has happened to someone else too..
He is not a doctor or anything.. a security guard actually .. so I cannot suggest anything and don't know what the person did or what happened to them..

But I do know this.... God can help you....
In your own home.. where you are..

I want you to try something for me.. sit quietly... and calmly...

Close your eyes.. and imagine Jesus standing in front of you.. for He is there with you..

He sees what you are going through... and He wants to help you.. He can help you..

He is the answer.. Let His presence reassure You... If you can look into His face..
See if He says anything to you... Ask Him to help you.. Let Him guide You... I believe Jesus will help you!!

Dear Lord Jesus.. Hopeful needs Your help right now.. She needs to have your reassurance.. She needs Your deliverance from these things that have come to frighten her and disrupt her life.. I believe You will help her.. I believe You will come and help her.. I believe she needs nothing else but You... I pray now... that You will reveal to her that You indeed are with her.. Your presence I know will change her sitatution and You will show her what to do.. and she will be delivered by You... Thank You Lord for You are with us always and Your help is there for us whenever we ask.. Amen

Upvote 0

SpiritPsalmist

Heavy lean toward Messianic
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2002
Southeast Kansas
✟393,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
hopeful,

I don't know that you have demons etc in you but there is definately an oppression. There is some opening that has been given them to do what they are doing. Would you know what it is? Ask God to show you what it is that has allowed them to attack you in this way. Then do what He tells you. You should not just do anything that people are telling you to do. Do what God shows you. Clean out your house both physically and spiritually.

Call on the name of Jesus and He will deliver you. That is a promise and it's put in writing. It's a done deal.

Are you back in Nigeria? PM Altya, she is a moderator here and she lives in South Africa, I'm not sure if she is near Nigeria or not but she will be able to help you. Are you in fellowship with other believers?

I apologize regarding the first thread. There was so much other stuff in it that had nothing to do with you being helped so I had to delete them. I had intended to re-open the thread but just ran out of time.

Anyway, you are NOT without spiritual weapons when being harrassed by the enemy. If you name the Lord Jesus as your Lord and Savior you are the one with the authority. You do not have to allow them to beat you up and harrass you. However, something has allowed them access....ask God what it is and then deny the enemy the access through that.

I'm glad to see you back here at the forum sister. :hug:

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟563,181.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hi Hopeful.
Praying for you.
I have a story about superstitions that you might like to hear and I will share it with you if you like.
Love in Him
DIds

Reactions: NewSong
Upvote 0

NewSong

♪♫♫♪♫
Nov 8, 2004
✟47,207.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Hopeful :hug: I am so glad you posted. I see you are in Manhatten! Do you know the churches in your area? I know you spoke with your pastor and he didn't have much to offer at this time....

I just want you to know that I am so pleased to hear from you....:wave:

Thinking loving thoughts of you and sending warm hugs your way and may the Spirit of God be more tangible and evident than any other things...Many many prayers for your dear one.

Love & Hugs :hug:
NewSong

Upvote 0

x Genuine For Christ x

• Seeking the Face & Heart of God •
Mar 28, 2005
West Virginia
✟546.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I am praying for you Hopeful.

Know this, a Christian cannot be possessed. A Christian can have strongholds, bondages, etc. I don't know if you have dabbled in the occult before or if someone in your family has, but you need to conquer the roots before the results.

Pray that God will take out the roots of this "manifestation" in your life and begin to fill it with the things that will align to His word.

I would also deeply advise that you don't research superstitions, magic, vampires, etc. at the moment because I have a feeling in my spirit that all those things are somewhat linked to what you are facing.

God bless & I am praying for ya.

Be released in the authority of Jesus Christ!

Upvote 0

SpiritPsalmist

Heavy lean toward Messianic
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2002
Southeast Kansas
✟393,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
didaskalos said:
Hi Hopeful.
Praying for you.
I have a story about superstitions that you might like to hear and I will share it with you if you like.
Love in Him
DIds

Take did's up on his offer Hopeful. He can give you alot of insight too. :hug: Thanks Dids

Reactions: NewSong
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.