It May Be Impossible To Pay Our Debts

Jul 26, 2014
✟15,317.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Hello my friends, I feel like I've been run over by a huge truck, my heart is so heavy with sorrow and pain. Everything has hit us so very hard. I've fractured my spine, I have severe pain and we have a huge debt. Oh please pray, I don't know what to do? Can everyone pray for a complete miracle on these issues? It seems impossible. We are just sick over all this. We have nothing to our names and this is so hard.

C

christsoccer

Hello my friends, I feel like I've been run over by a huge truck, my heart is so heavy with sorrow and pain. Everything has hit us so very hard. I've fractured my spine, I have severe pain and we have a huge debt. Oh please pray, I don't know what to do? Can everyone pray for a complete miracle on these issues? It seems impossible. We are just sick over all this. We have nothing to our names and this is so hard.

Praying for God to provide a way out of your situation
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0

Two Scoops

Apr 27, 2013
✟8,116.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I will pray for you. Know that with God ALL things are possible, All things work for the good of those who love Him and we can do ALL things through Him who strengthens us. Keep your mind on things above. Trials strengthen us. They work for our good. Fear is torment and Gods perfect love casts out ALL fear.

Upvote 0

LoveConquers

Imperfectly Perfect
Site Supporter
Feb 2, 2014
✟33,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Praying for your peace and comfort during this difficult time. I am also praying in agreement that You are completely healed, debt free, and that You maintain the faith to believe that God will do all of this for you and so much more.

Upvote 0
Oct 7, 2005
✟2,829.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
May the government together with some low-payment monthly finance company help you as the word "community" means family cooperation, even though we live in a business-against-business competition environment, where customers are targeted for better quotes and discount specials, while part-time workers in these businesses are getting hand-out type of income for single-skilled task warehouse jobs, such as packing.;'*';.
:liturgy:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums