Visit site
✟17,384.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I returned the keys to my old apartment but before I left an apartment employee had his underwear in a twist. he claimed I almost hit his car when deciding to turn right instead of left at a crowded stop sign. Everyone makes mistakes, and I don't think he should have gotten so upset. we didn't hit each other's cars as far as we know. but two months before then someone thought I dented his truck which I didn't do, which thankfully I was able to make a truce with him. I'm moved back in my parents now, and I feel like it was the right decision. I feel like God is trying to protect me since it seems like many people at that complex are out to get me. Whenever someone is against me regarding my driving, it's always been at that complex and nowhere else. Can you pray for my enemies and continue to pray for God's protection over me? I'm also praying that the cleaning charges after I had moved out won't be too expensive. I need to move on and get over this.

William J

Angels Team
Site Supporter
Aug 21, 2021
Buffalo, NY
✟269,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Single
I pray that God will surround you with His love and protection. I pray that God would help you to forgive the people at the old apartment for criticizing your driving. I pray that you would have a happy and peaceful stay with your parents.

Upvote 0