Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Oh please.

If you don't agree with my speculative comment; no big deal. It's purely hypothetical - it never happened and it doesn't matter.
It says nothing at all about my faith, or how I view God's word - and to be honest, you are not right to question that.
So if you don't like it; forget I said anything.
Wondering if Jesus was really a male?

If that is your idea of speculation then you run with it. That would be the last thing I would speculate about.

I'm sorry you feel offended. I just find it odd. That doesn't mean it's wrong or right. Although you know my opinion. I would speculate about almost anything but Christ's gender. That is like thinking Christ is a Jew from the line of David, which He is and is black or Mexican.

Upvote 0

Strong in Him

Great is thy faithfulness
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2005
NW England
✟1,053,856.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wondering if Jesus was really a male?

If that is your idea of speculation then you run with it. That would be the last thing I would speculate about.

I've said that Jesus was male.
Sorry, but you're clearly not reading my posts properly, so I see no point in continuing this discussion.

• Agree
Reactions: Philip_B
Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Oh please.

If you don't agree with my speculative comment; no big deal. It's purely hypothetical - it never happened and it doesn't matter.
It says nothing at all about my faith, or how I view God's word - and to be honest, you are not right to question that.
So if you don't like it; forget I said anything.
The only thing I am saying is I disagree with bad theology. I think it is very important.

I'm sorry if you were offended, but my opinion is the same. You are a spokesperson for Christ. We all are. The more mature Christians are to help the newer Christians. Bad theology always hurts, IMHO.

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I've said that Jesus was male.
Sorry, but you're clearly not reading my posts properly, so I see no point in continuing this discussion.
I am sorry that you feel that way. I was not trying to hurt you but to make a point about not making God like we would want or think He should be. Point made, I will leave now and never meant offense.

Upvote 0

Ron Gurley

What U See is What U Get!
Site Supporter
Sep 22, 2015
Baton Rouge, LA
Visit site
✟87,895.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
SON = male!!
Son of God; Son of Man; only begotten Son. The Divine Messaiah was to be a man! Jesus name: save from sin. Circumcised!
In Jesus' time females did not LEAD!
Matthew 8:20
Jesus *said to him, “The foxes have holes and the birds of the air have nests, but the Son of Man has nowhere to lay His head.”

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
What are the most common doctrines of demons today?
  • Name it a claim it
  • Prosperity Theology
  • God always heals your illness if you have enough faith
  • Medicine is sorcery
  • Our sex lives are "private"--the church should stay out
  • Demons have the names of sins
  • The church achieves unity by not caring about anything other than basic salvation (forget knowing about the Trinity, the dual nature of Christ, Original Sin, etc.)
  • God is against religion/Christianity is not a religion
  • Science is a non-Christian religion
  • God doesn't care about whether we use profanity, or how we dress (non-verbal communication), etc.
  • Nothing is holy except God
  • A good seminary education is worthless for a pastor to have--he only needs the inspiration of the holy spirit.
  • Books that require lots of imagination (fantasy, science fiction) are of the Devil.
  • Calvinism (oldee but badee)
  • The Church replaces Israel (this one has been on the list for 2000 years, it's Satan's favorite)

Upvote 0

Presbyterian Continuist

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Mar 28, 2005
Christchurch New Zealand
Visit site
✟833,852.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Are there any verses that confirm He is a man?
The idea that Jesus may be female is a New Age idea that is inspired by a spirit that does not come from God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
CHRIST came forth from GOD
And because HE came forth from
GOD. HE alone has the authority to show/teach/:reveal/declare
manifest THE FATHER

Have you told the Jews clearly that there is no other messiah coming except THE ONE WHO CAME FORTH FROM
GOD?

Upvote 0

Open Heart

Aug 3, 2014
Southern California
✟49,214.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Celibate
I ask you
Do you have a spirit that makes manifest the vessel of your body?
I'm not going to reply for two reasons.
1. I asked you a question first, and it is common courtesy to answer a question before asking your own.
2. I can't make heads or tails of your question, it seems to say something that makes no sense to me. After you answer my question, you'll need to ask in different words.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

miknik5

"Let not your heart be troubled"
Jun 9, 2016
USA
✟101,414.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm not going to reply for two reasons.
1. I asked you a question first, and it is common courtesy to answer a question before asking your own.
2. I can't make heads or tails of your question, it seems to say something that makes no sense to me. After you answer my question, you'll need to ask in different words.
That's okay. I don't need for you to answer

I know THE TRUTH and there is nothing that you can say

And the fact that you hesitate and deny the TRUTH and can't make out the FOUNDATIONAL TRUTH is telling enough

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Are there any verses that confirm He is a man?

How many women do you know named Steve?

Jesus, or rather the Aramaic equivalent, was a common name for males at that time, and in Greek the final -s sound indicates the masculine tense. So every time the name "Jesus" is mentioned it is referring to a male person.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,419.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I forgot there are many verses about Jesus being the Son of God. He is indeed a man.

But what about the Bible verse the site uses to prove their point:
And if he bring a lamb for a sin offering, he shall bring it a female without blemish. (Leviticus 4:32)
Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sin of the world. (John 1:29)​

Was Jesus also a four legged animal that made baa sounds? Or is calling Him the Lamb of God non-literal and used as a metaphor for His offering up His life? The obvious answer should be the latter.

-CryptoLuthearn

Upvote 0