IS IT SIN TO BREAK THE 10 COMMANDMENTS? (Yep!)

Bible Highlighter

Law of the Lord is perfect, converting the soul.
Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,503.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
o you not invite friends and family home for a meal but rather the poor, lame, blind and beggars so you may receive your reward in heaven?
Would you lend money to anyone who asked you not expecting to get anything back?
If someone stole something of yours would you give them more besides, with nothing but love in your heart for them?
Do you truly love all your enemies in your heart? People who may be unkind to you or lie about you?
If you are persecuted do you leap for joy, always?
Have you ever fasted and if not told someone you fasted dropped subtle hints you had done so?

But what is the alternative explanation to these many verses in Scripture?
You are not offering one.
It's because you have no answer to explain them.
You just write off whole chunks of Scripture as not applying to you and you reject them wholesale over a man made belief that says you can sin and still be saved (based on a few stitched together verses taken out of context).
Please address the Scriptures.
Also, again, I told you, it is against forum rules to make a discussion about a specific poster and to make accusations against them. Have you read the forum rules?

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,503.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Really? So you can enter the kingdom of heaven and be thrown out at a later date?

Did you not read the passage? That is what it says. Please go back and carefully read the passage. That's what it plainly says.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,503.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Really? So you can enter the kingdom of heaven and be thrown out at a later date?

41 "The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear." (Matthew 13:41-43).​

It says, they (the angels) shall gather out of His Kingdom (Christ's Kingdom) all things (anyone or anything) that offends and or them (people) which do iniquity (sin). It says they will be cast then into the furnace of fire (Which is the Lake of Fire).

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,503.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Have you never heard of Matthew 25:30 that says,

"And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth." (Matthew 25:30).​

Why is he called a servant if he is cast into outer darkness where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth?

Upvote 0

Archippus

Sep 7, 2018
slough
✟8,363.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
But what is the alternative explanation to these many verses in Scripture?
You are not offering one.
It's because you have no answer to explain them.
You just write off whole chunks of Scripture as not applying to you and you reject them wholesale over a man made belief that says you can sin and still be saved (based on a few stitched together verses taken out of context).
Please address the Scriptures.
Also, again, I told you, it is against forum rules to make a discussion about a specific poster and to make accusations against them. Have you read the forum rules?
I notice you did not answer the questions posed as to whether you obeyed those literal commands of Christ. Your answer shows you do not. I don't write off huge chunks of scripture, I read the bible as a cohesive whole

Carry each others burdens(love them) and so FULFILL the law of Christ Gal6:2

Whereas, as soon as you see a literal command, you insist everyone else must obey it, though obviously from your response, you yourself do not obey it

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,503.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I notice you did not answer the questions posed as to whether you obeyed those literal commands of Christ. Your answer shows you do not. I don't write off huge chunks of scripture, I read the bible as a cohesive whole

Carry each others burdens(love them) and so FULFILL the law of Christ Gal6:2

Whereas, as soon as you see a literal command, you insist everyone else must obey it, though obviously from your response, you yourself do not obey it

No, if what you say is true, then you would have explained the verses I posed to you before. You also are not reading and believing plainly what Matthew 13:41-42 says. You acted like the angels did not gather out of Christ's kingdom all who offend and who do iniquity when that is what it says.

Upvote 0

Archippus

Sep 7, 2018
slough
✟8,363.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Have you never heard of Matthew 25:30 that says,

"And cast ye the unprofitable servant into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth." (Matthew 25:30).​

Why is he called a servant if he is cast into outer darkness where there is weeping and gnashing of teeth?
Don't be silly Jason, he was never in the kingdom of heaven in the first place

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,503.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Don't be silly Jason, he was never in the kingdom of heaven in the first place

No. Read Post #963. It says it right there as plain as day that they were in His Kingdom and they were gathered out by Christ's angels!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Archippus

Sep 7, 2018
slough
✟8,363.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No, if what you say is true, then you would have explained the verse I posed to you before. You also are not reading and believing plainly what Matthew 13:41-42 says. You acted like the angels did not gather out of Christ's kingdom all who offend and who do iniquity when that is what it says.
The trouble here is Jason, you refuse to discuss mosty of what I write, then bring forth partial scriptures:

The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels.

40 ‘As the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the age. 41 The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. 42 They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Whoever has ears, let them hear.

You only enter the kingdom of heaven at the last day. And there is no wickedness/sin in heaven. You have already been judged and given eternal life in God's kingdom.

Upvote 0

Bible Highlighter

Site Supporter
Jul 22, 2014
✟1,194,503.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The trouble here is Jason, you refuse to discuss mosty of what I write, then bring forth partial scriptures:

The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels.

40 ‘As the weeds are pulled up and burned in the fire, so it will be at the end of the age. 41 The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. 42 They will throw them into the blazing furnace, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 43 Then the righteous will shine like the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Whoever has ears, let them hear.

You only enter the kingdom of heaven at the last day. And there is no wickedness/sin in heaven. You have already been judged and given eternal life in God's kingdom.

No. The unprofitable servant is cast into outer darkness, too.
Jesus tells certain believers to depart from Him because they worked iniquity.
They are all saying the same thing!
But you don't want to see it.

Upvote 0

Archippus

Sep 7, 2018
slough
✟8,363.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No. Read Post #963. It says it right there as plain as day that they were in His Kingdom and they were gathered out by Christ's angels!!!
You are judged at the last day/the end of the age. Then you dwell in the kingdom of heaven with God and Christ. There will be no wickedness or sin in heaven. So you cannot be thrown out because of it. Your wooden literalism of refusing to take the whole passage into account, just cherry picking leaves you failing to understand basic truth

Upvote 0

Archippus

Sep 7, 2018
slough
✟8,363.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
No. The unprofitable servant is cast into outer darkness, too.
Jesus tells certain believers to depart from Him because they worked iniquity.
They are all saying the same thing!
But you don't want to see it.
So you believe their can be wickedness in the kingdom of Heaven?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Archippus

Sep 7, 2018
slough
✟8,363.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
He answered, ‘The one who sowed the good seed is the Son of Man. 38 The field is the world, and the good seed stands for the people of the kingdom. The weeds are the people of the evil one, 39 and the enemy who sows them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels.

It is a parable. The field is the world, not the kingdom of heaven!!!!!
The new heaven will be on this earth, once the end of the age/last day of this present earth has come. Before the kingdom/the new Jerusalem arrives, the weeds must firstly be cast out. The people who will inherit the kingdom/the new earth will then shine like the sun in their Fathers kingdom

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
41 "The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.
43 Then shall the righteous shine forth as the sun in the kingdom of their Father. Who hath ears to hear, let him hear." (Matthew 13:41-43).​

It says, they (the angels) shall gather out of His Kingdom (Christ's Kingdom) all things (anyone or anything) that offends and or them (people) which do iniquity (sin). It says they will be cast then into the furnace of fire (Which is the Lake of Fire).

First off it says "Son of man", and doesn't say which "kingdom" or world belonging to the Son of man he is talking about, we just don't know for sure if it's heaven or earth... But, let's say it is heaven, on Judgment Day or a Judgement Day, is when this clearing of that kingdom would happen, it happened in Jesus Day, it happened in Noah's Day, it will happen in a very similar way in our day...

And if you take the passages you quote in context you can see that it is talking about a Judgement, and/or the, Judgement Day, and that is when there would be a clearing out and casting down and out, out of that kingdom the wicked in that place, to no longer have access, or exist there...

God Bless!

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
He answered, ‘The one who sowed the good seed is the Son of Man. 38 The field is the world, and the good seed stands for the people of the kingdom. The weeds are the people of the evil one, 39 and the enemy who sows them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels.

It is a parable. The field is the world, not the kingdom of heaven!!!!!
The new heaven will be on this earth, once the end of the age/last day of this present earth has come. Before the kingdom/the new Jerusalem arrives, the weeds must firstly be cast out.
I was gonna mention that too, "the field is the world", so, is that/the kingdom it is talking about...?

Upvote 0

Archippus

Sep 7, 2018
slough
✟8,363.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was gonna mention that too, "the field is the world", so, is that/the kingdom it is talking about...?
I believe, the new Jerusalem will come down out of heaven to this earth. The old heaven and the old earth will go, and the new heaven will be on this earth/a new earth. And God himself will dwell with his people, and in his kingdom there will be no sin or wickedness, so you could not be thrown out of his kingdom for that

Upvote 0

Neogaia777

Old Soul
Site Supporter
Oct 10, 2011
Oregon
✟960,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Celibate
I believe, the new Jerusalem will come down out of heaven to this earth. The old heaven and the old earth will go, and the new heaven will be on this earth. And Goid himself will dwell with his people, and in his kingdom there will be no sin or wickedness, so you could not be thrown out of his kingdom for that
Both kingdoms becoming one maybe...?

I see it (heavenly world/kingdom) not as "coming down", but "coming to" this world/kingdom, from where, just right on the other side of us here with us, I believe, but they are not one yet and are still in the process of becoming one, but we still have a connection or a bridge to there right now, though not many, including myself, fully understands how that works or how that is... But I don't think heaven is really all that "far away" at all...

God Bless!

Upvote 0